Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

AGVV FILE PROBLEM......PLZ HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikram62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
i have got all of my data files as AGVV and no file can open now...... plz hepl me how to remove otr get rid of this deadly virus as easily as possible.
thanks for help

ikram62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
even my teamos torrents file are infected.....i am worried too much

testament

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
34.9 GB
Uploaded
24.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Make a google search

How to remove Agvv ransomware, Decrypt .Agvv files​

and good luck

ikram62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Make a google search

How to remove Agvv ransomware, Decrypt .Agvv files​

and good luck
i dont want to be google wanderer.....if someone can help me precisely his own experience as an expert plz

Elzer

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
146.2 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
33 (32)
Member for 7 years
https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/gridinsoft-anti-malware-4-1-89-5255-multilingual.184413/

In some certain instances, Agvv ransomware can block the running of setup files of different anti-malware programs. In this situation, you need to utilize the removable drive with a pre-installed antivirus tool. There is a really little number of security tools that are able to be set up on the USB drives but I can recommend you to use another solution of GridinSoft – Trojan Killer Portable…. This will definitely be 100% enough to wipe malware out.​

Try removing .agvv extension on a few BIG files and opening them. Either the Agvv infection read and did not encrypt the file, or it bugged and did not add the filemarker. If your files are very large (2GB+), the latter is most likely.

Last edited:

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
In the end it ALL comes down to "How much time do I want to invest?"

I have had virus infections take days to clean, and I have had them clean in under a minute. I use the "P" rule. Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Productivity. I install my NEW OS with ALL my toys and customizations. I immediately make a backup of the system and save it ELSEWHERE than the system :). Then, if I ever DO get PC Herpes, I have the option of cleaning it, OR, if it gets too deep or lengthy, I can have it right back to where it was in under 20 minutes. I have also found that POST infection, that even when cleaned, sometimes the system just doesnt run like it did. Nothing like a good ole FORMAT C: /U /S (Yes its outdated command, but you get the idea) when nothing else works right.

ikram62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
my problem stil exists.......i tried spyhunter5 but in wain

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
my problem stil exists.......i tried spyhunter5 but in wain
If you do not have backups then there is probably nothing that you can do to get your files back.
This post from @Cyler explains why

I suggest that you accept the loss of your files, format your hard drive and re-install WIndows.

Ransomware has been discussed here many times before. For more information, have a look at these threads.
You will see that people suggest a lot of solutions but they rarely, if ever, work.
I don't recall anyone ever telling us that that have successfully recovered their files after a ransomware attack.

In future, be more careful. Watch this.

ikram62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
my biggest lost is that of the torrent files more than 1300 from teamos......which were making my ratio etc more enhanced....

Mohic4n

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
55.2 GB
Uploaded
579.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
my biggest lost is that of the torrent files more than 1300 from teamos......which were making my ratio etc more enhanced....
www . howtofix . guide / agvv-virus-file
www . myantispyware . com / 2023/06/ 30 / how-to-remove-agvv-ransomware-decrypt-agvv-files / #remove

check those two and be prepared for the worst.

ikram62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thanks everybody for your efforts to help me..............now as per chuck advice i disposed off the AGVV garbage from my Laptop by formatting it.
plz One advice for me HOW TO AVOID SUCH OMINOUS HAPPENING AGAIN IN FUTUR................................................After that adin may plz close the thread.

windows94

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.6 GB
Uploaded
20.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks everybody for your efforts to help me..............now as per chuck advice i disposed off the AGVV garbage from my Laptop by formatting it.
plz One advice for me HOW TO AVOID SUCH OMINOUS HAPPENING AGAIN IN FUTUR................................................After that adin may plz close the thread.

Well these ransomware encrypted files cannot be recovered.

The best way to counter them is to make a backup of your data. The data can be backuped in USB HDD which is cheap nowadays.

I would suggest you to keep windows defender/ ransomware protection enabled in windows (10/11)

Just don't download and run any random .exe that are not verified from the internet.

You can install anti-virus software such as avast or avg as well but for me on windows 10 or 11 windows defender is more than enough.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
One advice for me HOW TO AVOID SUCH OMINOUS HAPPENING AGAIN IN FUTUR
Google "how to avoid ransomware"

Elzer

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
146.2 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
33 (32)
Member for 7 years
One advice for me HOW TO AVOID SUCH OMINOUS HAPPENING AGAIN IN FUTUR
The two best things you can do to protect yourself from ransomware attacks are:

Practice safe behavior when working with e-mail, downloading and browsing the Internet.
Install a good antivirus.

steve ross

Downloaded
467.7 GB
Uploaded
671.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Exactly why I run Linux, not 100% safe but a lot better than Windows

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Exactly why I run Linux, not 100% safe but a lot better than Windows

same... I run windows when Im building an OS or when Im playing a game with the android simulator. Anbox isnt quite there for linux just yet, so I still rely on windows for that.

On a side note, this is probably a solved thread. All we are doing now is filling it with "fluff". Thread will probably close soon.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
We've reached the "chit chat" phase so thread locked.

@Proteus
You saw the future. Please select my lottery numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.