Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Adobe Photoshop 2024 v25.1.0.120 (x64) Multilingual *TeamOS*

renzo de leon

Downloaded
34.6 GB
Uploaded
129.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Will get back with updates. Looking forward to this one!

Works perfectly fine. Thanks
Sir
@Mr. Spacely

wikibam

Downloaded
969 MB
Uploaded
7.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
the generative fill tab dosent appear to me

sujatha1983

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
412.1 GB
Uploaded
897.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
generative fill not working it says we have restricted your access due to violation of terms

creative cloud too isn't opening, it says its taking too long to open the app

so many versions are being posted here but none of them fullfill the requirements:banghead:

What are your requirements?
Are you so strange? No one has complained until this moment.
nothing bro just iam in need of generative fill, which gives so many types of errors, which never works for me.

xxx22

Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Currently it is very difficult to activate this feature for free use, I still find the 2023 version to be the most stable to use.
Can you tell me specifically which version of 2023 you are using?

ultrax1

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thank you for sharing .. ❤️
how do i download this????

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
how do i download this????
Click the green torrent link. You will need a bittorrent client.

MonsterKiller

Downloaded
7.7 GB
Uploaded
18.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you for this great program.

Adi Bayer

Downloaded
137.4 GB
Uploaded
335.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
biggest thank for 2024 update

lusitanv

Downloaded
34.1 GB
Uploaded
43.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you @Mr. Spacely for sharing this.

For those having the generative fill working, what is your version?

Cheers!

Dasten

Downloaded
282.5 GB
Uploaded
316.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Has anyone tested? Does Generative Fill work?
doesn't work...
developers protection ;)
some day it will be bypassed, hoping...

someone have tested it with neural filters?
it is working, but signin 1st ;)

does firefly works on this version?
unless you buy it, it does... :)

ketepasati

Downloaded
14.8 GB
Uploaded
448 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
does firefly works on this version?

PixelChaos15

Downloaded
27 GB
Uploaded
16 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you sir, I can now practice how to photoshop

Aksrat

Downloaded
100.3 GB
Uploaded
3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for this new update

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
so many versions are being posted here but none of them fullfill the requirements:banghead:
What are your requirements?
Are you so strange? You can use it or not.

nothing bro just iam in need of generative fill, which gives so many types of errors, which never works for me.
Until now i had never problems with this program and earlier versions of it. Everything is always fine.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Until now i had never problems with this program and earlier versions of it. Everything is always fine.
Ok Jimmy I will bite.
First, and unless I am mistaken, you answer about a torrent that you haven't even downloaded and used. Why is that? How can you know if what the other members say is true or not since you haven't even used it?
Let's say I am wrong, please show me in THIS specific Photoshop, the generative fill working for you. Any generative function will do like generative content or fill.

For the rest, @ketepasati @lusitanv @wikibam and others.
First of all for Firefly to work you need to UNBLOCK Photoshop from the net but if you do that, adobe will know that you have a pirated version of Photoshop and will deactivate it so... you see the issue
Second, Firefly and other Generative functions, in general, WILL NOT WORK unless you have a legitimate Adobe account. The reason is that Firefly is NOT part of Photoshop, but works THROUGH Photoshop, online, and does its process at Adobe servers, and Adobe will NOT use their servers for you for free. The end, period, that's it.
Nothing to do with the version of Firefly, or Photoshop, or anything else.
In the past, it used to work because it was open as it was in the beta stage, now it's not, and so either pay or move on.

Last edited:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Ok Jimmy I will bite.
First, and unless I am mistaken, you answer about a torrent that you haven't even downloaded and used. Why is that? How can you know if what the other members say is true or not since you haven't even used it?
Let's say I am wrong, please show me in THIS specific Photoshop, the generative fill working for you. Any generative function will do like generative content or fill.

For the rest, @ketepasati @lusitanv @wikibam and others.
Firefly and other Generative functions, in general, WILL NOT WORK unless you have a legitimate Adobe account. The reason is, that Firefly is NOT part of Photoshop, but works THROUGH Photoshop, online, at Adobe servers, and Adobe will NOT use their servers for you for free. The end, period, that's it. Nothing to do with the version of Firefly, or Photoshop, or anything else. In the past, it used to work because it was open because it was beta, now its not and so, either pay or move on.
Why should i had downloaded it from here and not from another site that we find what to upload here?
Can you tell me?

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Why should i had downloaded it from here and not from another site that we find what to upload here?
You are answering about THIS torrent and THIS version of Photoshop, that is why. If you don't have THIS version don't answer to others. As I also said if I am wrong and you do have it, and because you said this:
Until now i had never problems with this program
post a couple of screenshots and show us please the generative functions working to prove the people who say it's not working, wrong. It shouldn't be hard, its working as you say after all :)

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
You are answering about THIS torrent and THIS version of Photoshop, that is why. If you don't have THIS version don't answer to others. As I also said if I am wrong and you do have it, and because you said this:

post a couple of of screenshots and show us please the generative functions working to prove the people who say it's not working, wrong. It shouldn't be hard, its working as you say after all :)
I will not do it because i am not in a courtroom.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I will not do it because i am not in a courtroom.
Your answer shows more about your comments here and you, and how you deflect when cornered. This is not a courtroom but when you make claims about things, you should be ready to support those claims and provide proof if asked and why not, help and educate people when doing so.

We don't need a courtroom to judge, our actions cause others to judge us either in favor or against and that goes for all of us. If you don't want to be judged, don't say things that are not true, and don't ask that people's comments should be removed, especially when they are right and you are wrong or can't even prove what they say is wrong or what you say is right.

No more answers on this, if you have more questions please feel free to PM me. We will not hijack this thread.

Last edited:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Your answer shows more about your comments here and you, and how you deflect when cornered. This is not a courtroom but when you make claims about things, you should be ready to support those claims and provide proof if asked and why not, help and educate people when doing so.

We don't need a courtroom to judge, our actions cause others to judge us either in favor or against and that goes for all of us. If you don't want to be judged, don't say things that are not true, and don't ask that people's comments should be removed, especially when they are right and you are wrong or can't even prove what they say is wrong or what you say is right.

No more answers on this, if you have more questions please feel free to PM me. We will not hijack this thread.
I don't have questions and let's stop spamming the thread. That's all.

Last edited by a moderator: