Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Adobe Photoshop 2022 v23.5.1.724 (x64) Multilingual *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11435 (11435)
Member for 8 years
PavULn.png

2e0do.png

Reimagine reality with Photoshop. Millions of designers, photographers, and artists around the world use Photoshop to make the impossible possible. From posters to packaging, basic banners to beautiful websites, unforgettable logos to eye-catching icons, Photoshop keeps the creative world moving. With intuitive tools and easy-to-use templates, even beginners can make something amazing.

The creative world runs on Photoshop.
Millions of designers, photographers, and artists around the world use Photoshop to make the impossible possible.

Designed for anyone to design anything.
From posters to packaging, basic banners to beautiful websites, unforgettable logos to eye-catching icons, Photoshop keeps the creative world moving. With intuitive tools and easy-to-use templates, even beginners can make something amazing.

Not just photo taking. Breathtaking.
Whether you’re looking for everyday edits or total transformations, our graphic design software offers a complete set of professional photography tools to turn your snapshots into works of art. Adjust, crop, remove objects, retouch, and repair old photos. Play with color, effects, and more to turn the ordinary into something extraordinary.

Power to the paintbrush.
Draw and paint whatever you dream up with tools designed especially for illustrators. Paint in perfectly symmetrical patterns. Get polished looks with stroke smoothing. And create with pencils, pens, markers, and brushes that feel real — including more than 1,000 from celebrated illustrator Kyle T. Webster.

Symmetry mode
Paint in perfect symmetry with a new mode that lets you define your axes and choose from preset patterns like circular, radial, spiral, and mandala.

New Content-Aware Fill experience
A dedicated workspace lets you select the exact pixels to use for fills, and Adobe Sensei makes it easy to rotate, scale, and mirror them.

Frame tool
Create shape or text frames to use as placeholders on your canvas. Drag and drop images to fill the frames and they’ll scale to fit.

Minimum Requirements:
- Processor: Intel® Core 2 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit) versions 1703 (Creators Update) and later
- RAM 2 GB or more of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 3.1 GB or more of available hard-disk space for 64-bit installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system)
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512 MB or more of dedicated VRAM; 2 GB is recommended**
- Graphics processor acceleration requirements OpenGL 2.0-capable system

Photoshop is available in the following languages:
Dansk, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Français*, Hebrew*, Hungarian, Italiano, Nederlands, Norwegian, Polish, Português (Brasil), Suomi, Svenska, Turkish, Ukrainian, čeština, Русский , 日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어

REPACK|File Size: 2.6 GB

2eYoK.png

P8vCwV.png

QOVRMv.png

2eGaV.png

Copy fix to install location.

2eqtH.png

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    5 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 5 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    e139c648bf4299cf5300f0e8e615e1dc81ead9a7
  • Loading…

lwaa217

Downloaded
211.7 GB
Uploaded
4.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
great, Thank you very much

spliffyman

Downloaded
145.1 GB
Uploaded
264.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thankyou Mr Spacely appreciated as always.

laajo

Downloaded
243.4 GB
Uploaded
156 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Mr. Spacely love you always for giving me awsome content

hello8855

Downloaded
29.7 GB
Uploaded
13.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the update, hope it will solve the freeze in the last version.

Catescape44

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I have this problem

rwIbHdU.png

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I have this problem

rwIbHdU.png
Read all of the description of this thread carefully, including the spoiler : READ PLEASE BY CHARLIE GRIMES.

Then try this:
  1. Open the services control panel and disable this service: Adobe Genuine Monitor Service (AGMService)
  2. In Windows Defender Firewall, block all outgoing connections for this app: Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\AdobeGCClient\AdobeGCClient.exe
  3. Restart your PC.
This has helped me on some Photoshop versions.

If that doesn't work then try this:
  1. Go into Photoshop and sign out of your Adobe account.
  2. If Photoshop doesn't close itself then close Photoshop and any other Adobe apps that you have running.
  3. Go to the Adobe site and make yourself a new Adobe account . Just make the account and log out of the Adobe site. DO NOT use this new account to install anything or to start any trials.
  4. Start Photoshop.
  5. In Photoshop, open the Help menu and sign in using your new account.
NEVER "Start trial" or "Buy now" or "Try" when trying to install any pre-activated Adobe app.
Doing this will almost certainly mess up pre-activation.
If you can see no other option, then use Task Manger to end the Photoshop installation task.

If it's still not working then then you might be able to recover the situation if you uninstall Photoshop and try again.
Use this tool to remove anything left over from the uninstall .
Adobe might have a later version of this tool so I suggest that you check their site.

Before re-installing Photoshop I suggest that you use Task Manager to close any Adobe background processes that might be running so that they don't interfere with the new installation.
Use "End task" on any Adobe or Creative Cloud tasks that you see.

When you start the new Photoshop installation, log in with your new "clean" Adobe account.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Catescape44

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Read all of the description of this thread carefully, including the spoiler : READ PLEASE BY CHARLIE GRIMES.

Then try this:
  1. Open the services control panel and disable this service: Adobe Genuine Monitor Service (AGMService)
  2. In Windows Defender Firewall, block all outgoing connections for this app: Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\AdobeGCClient\AdobeGCClient.exe
  3. Restart your PC.

2. If Photoshop doesn't close itself then close Photoshop and any other Adobe apps that you have running.
  3. Go to the Adobe site and make yourself a new Adobe account . Just make the account and log out of the Adobe site. DO NOT use this new account to install anything or to start any trials.
  4. Start Photoshop.
NEVER "Start trial" or "Buy now" or "Try" when trying to install any pre-activated Adobe app.
If you can see no other option, then use Task Manger to end the Photoshop installation task.

If it's still not working then then you might be able to recover the situation if you uninstall Photoshop and try again.
Adobe might have a later version of this tool so I suggest that you check their site.

Before re-installing Photoshop I suggest that you use Task Manager to close any Adobe background processes that might be running so that they don't interfere with the new installation.

When you start the new Photoshop installation, log in with your new "clean" Adobe account.

Good luck.
Blocking Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\AdobeGCClient\AdobeGCClient.exe worked

AlakhJorss

Downloaded
29.8 GB
Uploaded
81.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
omg such a great upload, serously its great upload

Rowhelyo

Downloaded
85.2 GB
Uploaded
95.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for this Mr. Spacely! Great upload as always.

woolfy

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
168.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Appreciate the new upload Mr Spacely

ikram62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
should be very useful version.............i must have it.

Downloaded
204.8 GB
Uploaded
631.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years

Then try this:
  3. Restart your PC.

4. Start Photoshop.

Good luck.
None of these solutions work for me :/ I keep getting the trial pop-up no matter what. I have tried every single thing

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
None of these solutions work for me :/ I keep getting the trial pop-up no matter what. I have tried every single thing
Just in case you haven't actually tried every single thing, read this

callmepete15

Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
35.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for the upload. I will be seeding.

menamarel

Downloaded
52.9 GB
Uploaded
56.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much fot the share! :)

Erwin0265

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
61.5 GB
Uploaded
70.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

Then try this:
  3. Restart your PC.

4. Start Photoshop.

Good luck.
I wish I had seen this before uninstalling a previous version of PS that had been running fine for months. Oh well, at least I'll be a bit more up to date. Thanks (for the info here and taking the time to create the "Tips & Tricks" for installing PS; there where a few tricks there I wasn't aware of).
I still find running CC with PS problematic (by which, I mean, I can't seem to get my head around what to block and what to permit wrt firewall settings - but I'll get there [I've only been using "fixed" PS since version 5]).
Thanks of course, also, to the OP..

Erwin0265

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
61.5 GB
Uploaded
70.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
After install of this version, PS is barely functioning. Open more than one small image at a time and it crashes; after 5 minutes or so it just freezes and I need to use the task manager to close it down.
I have the singular Adobe entry in the Windows Defender firewall blocked (Adobe Notification Client both in and out);
Services only shows Adobe Update Service which I have set to manual as it appears that I can't disable it (greyed out);
Tiny Wall Firewall doesn't have it listed in its exceptions (ie, blocked);
Hosts file has a list as long as your arm designed to block Adobe CC activation via the hosts file (tried it with all of the Adobe-related entries as well as with the original hosts file - no difference);
I also tried to see if the Tiny Wall was causing issues (although it never has) - same problems with or without (Tiny Wall Firewall on or off).
The services control panel does not have the service; "Adobe Genuine Monitor Service (AGMService)" and there is no "Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\AdobeGCClient\AdobeGCClient.exe" (as mentioned in Charlie Grime's Tips & Tricks article).
I do not have "Creative Cloud Desktop" installed and used the " " to get rid of any previous dregs.
I'm running FBConan's "Phoenix LiteOS 10 Pro Gamer (19044.1415)" OS and my PC specs exceed all Adobe listed requirements for this version of PS.
Does anyone have any other suggestions I might try?

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
After install of this version, PS is barely functioning. Open more than one small image at a time and it crashes; after 5 minutes or so it just freezes and I need to use the task manager to close it down.
I have the singular Adobe entry in the Windows Defender firewall blocked (Adobe Notification Client both in and out);
Services only shows Adobe Update Service which I have set to manual as it appears that I can't disable it (greyed out);
Tiny Wall Firewall doesn't have it listed in its exceptions (ie, blocked);
Hosts file has a list as long as your arm designed to block Adobe CC activation via the hosts file (tried it with all of the Adobe-related entries as well as with the original hosts file - no difference);
I also tried to see if the Tiny Wall was causing issues (although it never has) - same problems with or without (Tiny Wall Firewall on or off).
The services control panel does not have the service; "Adobe Genuine Monitor Service (AGMService)" and there is no "Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\AdobeGCClient\AdobeGCClient.exe" (as mentioned in Charlie Grime's Tips & Tricks article).
I do not have "Creative Cloud Desktop" installed and used the " " to get rid of any previous dregs.
I'm running FBConan's "Phoenix LiteOS 10 Pro Gamer (19044.1415)" OS and my PC specs exceed all Adobe listed requirements for this version of PS.
Does anyone have any other suggestions I might try?
Have you disabled virtual memory (paging file)?
Are you using a custom OS with virtual memory disabled?
If your app is exceeding your physical memory (RAM) limit, then it will crash if you do not have a paging file.

Are your drivers up to date, particularly your graphics drivers?

Erwin0265

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
61.5 GB
Uploaded
70.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I'm truly sorry to triple post here but I wanted to ensure I wasn't wasting anyone's time. It appears to now be working fine. All I did was remove the previous version's preferences and allow PS to create a fresh set (I usually keep the preferences folder in it's entirety so I don't have to redo all of the preferences but it appears that something changed in this version that caused a previous preference to cause issues. That's just a guess but, currently, it's working fine.
Thank you to anyone thinking about possible suggestions but it APPEARS that all is well.
I'm going to bed (2.05 AM here) so further testing will have to wait.
Cheers.