Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Adobe Photoshop 2021 v22.4.1.211 Multilingual (Preactivated) *TeamOS*

Wylfenstone

Downloaded
31.9 GB
Uploaded
132.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
downloaded a while ago, coming back her to tell you this is by far the nicest Photoshop install I've ever seen ! ty so much ^^ :h:

Raazkum

Downloaded
16 GB
Uploaded
950.4 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks a lot for this torrent :)

laajo

Downloaded
243.4 GB
Uploaded
156.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@Mr. Spacely love you for this amazing update

MisterC

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
211.9 GB
Uploaded
6.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
does the new version fix the unknown gpu, sometimes it detect the gpu but i still cant use the graphic processor in ps.
Yes latest version 22.4.1.211 fixes the GPU detection problem, but introduces new issues mostly with workflow due to changed behavior of "Save As". Also it has a minor problem (relatively) and won't display icons next to any panel you may have installed. Last but not least it reports wrong amount of RAM detected yet this seems to be only in what it reports but does seem to work properly. Most safe bet for now for me is to use version 22.2.0.183 until they (Adobe) get themselves together and sort things out.

Last edited:

kmazizi

Downloaded
114.5 GB
Uploaded
209.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thank you greatly dear @Mr. Spacely !!!

Michel1960

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
61.4 GB
Uploaded
35.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
good job thanks fore this one

bmz_bmz

Downloaded
6.6 GB
Uploaded
8.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you very much.. like it :inlove:

fourarms

Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
3.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you Very Much.
Very Very Useful...

ifanyonecan

Downloaded
59.4 GB
Uploaded
43.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi Guys
Small problem version 22.4.1.211 not showing recently open files on start screen any ideas.

Downloaded
9.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
O hell yea thank you so much.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Hi Guys
Small problem version 22.4.1.211 not showing recently open files on start screen any ideas.
Try changing this option

ifanyonecan

Downloaded
59.4 GB
Uploaded
43.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Try changing this option
Hi

Thanks but that didn't work. Uninstalled again and deleted all left over files and that sorted it.

Thanks

ikram62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I did install this ......for further enhancement i had to install adobe creative cloud....so i did....then the problem started.....adobe photoshop popped up a 7 days trial period and after 7 days some key features stopped working. i tried with 2 different adobe creative cloud accounts but the same problem occured.
How should i tackle this issue of adobe creative cloud accounts in which as i log in then the 7 days trial error appears.....
plz help

Fox80

Downloaded
6.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you!!!...i love this program!!

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I did install this ......for further enhancement i had to install adobe creative cloud....so i did....then the problem started.....adobe photoshop popped up a 7 days trial period and after 7 days some key features stopped working. i tried with 2 different adobe creative cloud accounts but the same problem occured.
How should i tackle this issue of adobe creative cloud accounts in which as i log in then the 7 days trial error appears.....
plz help

NEVER "Start trial" or "Buy now" in Creative Cloud Desktop or in any other pre-activated Adobe app. This could mess up the pre-activation.
If you have to then use Task Manger to force apps to close rather than clicking a "Start trial" or "Buy now" button.

I suggested this process to another user who had a similar problem with a previous version and it worked.

1. Make a new Adobe account on the Adobe site, preferably using an email address that Adobe has not seen before..
2. Stop all the Adobe apps and processes you can find before running Photoshop. Use Task Manager.
3. In Photoshop, click on "Help".
4. If it shows you already signed in then sign out.
5. Expect Photoshop and other Adobe apps to close. If it doesn't then close it yourself.
6. Open Photoshop again.
7. Click on "Help", then "Sign in".
8. Enter your new Adobe account's email address and password.
9. For me, Photoshop stays open.
10. Close Photoshop. DO NOT Start Trial.
11. Open Photoshop.
12. Click on "Help". You should see your new Adobe account email address.
13. Open an image and neural filters should be available now and whenever you run Photoshop in the future.

If this does not work then you might be able to recover the situation if you uninstall Photoshop and try again. Adobe might have some help on how to get rid of all traces of Photoshop. Before re-installing Photoshop I suggest that you use task manager to close any Adobe background processes that might be running so that they don't interfere with the, hopefully, clean installation. Use "End task" on any Adobe or Creative Cloud tasks that you see.

Ideally you want an "clean" Adobe account that has never been used to use or trial the Adobe products that you want to install. It is possible that having an expired Photoshop trial on your account will upset the installation of a pre-activated Photoshop. If you don't have a "clean" account then make a new one. Keep this account just for pre-activated Adobe products and NEVER start a trial on it.

I never use Creative Cloud. If I get a pop-up about new versions of Creative Cloud then I ignore or dismiss them.

Good luck.

Last edited:

ikram62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I suggested this process to another user who had a similar problem with a previous version and it worked.

1. Make a new Adobe account.
2. Stop all the Adobe apps and processes you can find before running Photoshop. Use Task Manager.
3. In Photoshop, click on "Help".
4. If it shows you already signed in then sign out.
5. Expect Photoshop and other Adobe apps to close.
6. Open Photoshop again.
7. Click on "Help", then "Sign in".
8. Enter your new Adobe account's email address and password.
9. Quit Photoshop. DO NOT Start Trial.
10. For me, Photoshop stays open.
11. Close Photoshop.
12. Open Photoshop.
13. Click on "Help". You should see your new Adobe account email address.
14. Open an image and neural filters should be available now and whenever you run Photoshop in the future.
15. NEVER "Start trial" or "Buy now" in Creative Cloud Desktop or in any other pre-activated Adobe app. This could mess up the pre-activation.
If you have to then use Task Manger to force apps to close rather than clicking a "Start trial" or "Buy now" button.

If things stop working after 7 days then you might be able to recover the situation if you uninstall Photoshop and try again. Adobe might have some help on how to get rid of all traces of Photoshop. Before re-installing Photoshop I suggest that you use task manager to close any Adobe background processes that might be running so that they don't interfere with the, hopefully, clean installation. Use "End task" on any Adobe or Creative Cloud tasks that you see.

Ideally you want an "clean" Adobe account that has never been used to use or trial the Adobe products that you want to install. It is possible that having an expired Photoshop trial on your account will upset the installation of a pre-activated Photoshop. If you don't have a "clean" account then make a new one. Keep this account just for pre-activated Adobe products and NEVER start a trial on it.

I never use Creative Cloud. If I get a pop-up about new versions of Creative Cloud then I ignore or dismiss them.

Good luck.
Ok i am ready to act upon your kind advice...........first of all as step NO 1 should i uninstall my current Photoshop or leave it as it is?
No2 should leave my current installed Adobe creative cloud software or it should also be unistalled?

after answers to these 2 questions it will be ease for me to go ahead....Thanks

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (418)
Member for 9 years
Ok i am ready to act upon your kind advice...........first of all as step NO 1 should i uninstall my current Photoshop or leave it as it is?
No2 should leave my current installed Adobe creative cloud software or it should also be unistalled?

after answers to these 2 questions it will be ease for me to go ahead....Thanks
give it a try with your existing installation and if not working you know what to do
uninstall with revo or similar program and make a new installation as @Charlie_Grimes had described above

RZKYBZNZ

Downloaded
106 GB
Uploaded
349.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Once again @Mr. Spacely ... You have been G R E A T!!!! THANX!

ikram62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
give it a try with your existing installation and if not working you know what to do
uninstall with revo or similar program and make a new installation as @Charlie_Grimes had described above
I did everything you suggested but to no avail..............

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I did everything you suggested but to no avail..............
Try logging into Creative Cloud Desktop with the new account that you made.