Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Adobe Photoshop 2020 v.21.2.1.265 x64 Multilingual July 2020

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
Adobe Photoshop 2020 v.21.2.1.265 x64 Multilingual July 2020
Year : 2020
Version : 21.2.1.265
Developer : Adobe
Build author : m0nkrus
Platform : Windows x64
Interface language : English / Hungarian / Dutch / Danish / Spanish / Italian / Chinese (simplified) / Chinese (traditional) / Korean / German / Norwegian / Polish / Portuguese (Brazil) / Russian / Turkish / Ukrainian / Finnish / French / Czech / Swedish / Japanese / English (UK) / English with Arabic support / English with Hebrew support / Spanish (Mexico) / French (Morocco) / French (Canada)
Remedy : Cured

System requirements:
• 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 7 with SP1, Windows 8.x or Windows 10
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
• Intel or AMD processor with a clock speed of at least 2 GHz with support for 64-bit OS
• 2 GB of RAM (recommended 8 GB)
• 3.1 GB of free hard disk space; during installation, additional free space is required (cannot be installed on a disk where a file system with case sensitivity is used)
• Video card nVidia GeForce GTX 1050 or similar (recommended nVidia GeForce GTX 1660 or Quadro T1000)
• Display with a resolution of 1280x800 with 100% zoom user interface support for 16-bit color, as well as 512 MB VRAM (2 GB recommended)
• A system with support for OpenGL 2.0

Description:
Adobe Photoshop is a comprehensive solution for professional digital image processing, which contains the most advanced tools for working with images and new opportunities for implementing creative ideas that can significantly improve productivity. Edit images with exceptional precision, and use new intuitive tools and workflows to create 3D graphics, 2D projects, and movies.

Adobe Photoshopis part of Creative Cloud. Therefore, all the latest updates are available to its users, and access to new versions is provided from the moment they are released. Cloud publishing capabilities let you organize your files across multiple computers. Thanks to integration with Behance, you can exchange your projects with other users directly from the Adobe Photoshop program and instantly receive feedback on your work from designers from around the world.
Benefits of Adobe Photoshop 2020
- Cloud documents
With Photoshop on iPad, you can use cloud documents to work seamlessly on Mac, Windows and iPad. Documents are saved in the Adobe cloud as you work.

- Improvements to presets
Easy and easy to browse new patterns, gradients, patterns, shapes and styles. Presets are now easier to use and easier to organize.

- New "Object Selection"
tool Use the new "Object Selection" tool for improved automation of complex selections. Just define the area you want and Photoshop does the rest.

- Consistent behavior during transformation
Proportionally transform several layers regardless of their type and without using the Shift key.

- Improved "Properties" panel
Now even more essential controls are collected in one central place. Easily change document settings, access all the text layer settings and use handy Quick Actions.

- Smart Objects to Layers
Easily convert Smart Objects to their constituent layers to customize designs - all this can be done in one place without going to other document windows.

- Improved warp transformation
Get more control when working with the Warp tool. Add control points anywhere or divide the image into sections using a customizable grid, and then transform it by selecting nodes one at a time or several at once.

- Other enhancements
Check out all the new features in Photoshop and find out how they can simplify and speed up your workflow.
Close
List of Changes
What has been changed by the author of the assembly:
- The assembly is based on the Adobe standalone installer version 5.1.0.407, which is not available to the general public.
- With the exception of the required minimum, the Adobe Application Manager module was cut from the installer, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
- With the exception of the required minimum, the Adobe Desktop Common module was cut from the installer, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
- The Adobe Creative Cloud module, which is installed by the original installer without fail, is completely cut out from the installer.
- The installer offline integrates into Windows 7 a certificate confirming Adobe’s modern electronic signature.
- The installer provides a choice of the installation path and the language of the program interface, as well as the ability to launch the program immediately after the installation is complete.
- In the menu for selecting the interface language of the installed program, a false indication of support for additional six languages has been corrected.
- Updated the main module of Adobe Photoshop to version 21.2.1.265.
- Updated the Adobe Camera Raw plug-in to version 12.3.0.119.
- Added helper module Adobe CC Library version 3.8.26.14.
- Adobe CCX Process Support Module excluded from installation.
- Disabled spyware modules Adobe Crash Reporter Service and Log Transport Application.
- The distribution has been finalized so that the message about the end of the trial period is not displayed on the program authorized by Adobe ID.
- The program has already been treated. The start window (initial screen) works. You can use the libraries.
Close
FAQ
Question: Is there a version of this version of the program that runs on 32-bit OS?
Answer: Alas, there is no 32-bit version of Photoshop in the 2020 lineup. It remains to be satisfied with the 32-bit version of Photoshop CC 2018.

Question: During the installation, when I click the Continue button, nothing happens to me. How to be?
Answer: For the installer to work, you must have Internet Explorer version 11. Install or update this product to bring the system in line with the installer's requirements.

Question: I can’t click the Continue button, because the contents of the window do not fit in the window itself, and the button is out of sight. What to do?
Answer:This sometimes happens on a crookedly configured OS. The keyboard has a TAB key. Click it to the desired menu item.

Question: I have a plug at the initial stage of installation, not described above. Can you suggest something?
Answer: Try replacing the Set-up.exe file used in the distribution with the one downloaded .

Question: The installation did not complete due to an unknown error. What to do?
Answer: Read the . Also, I recommend to study the installation log. It is located in the C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ Adobe \ Installers folder. Perhaps here you can get more detailed information about the problem and how to fix it.

Question: When the program started, an error was displayed associated with the D3DCOMPILER_47.dll file. What to do?
Answer: Install Windows update .

Question: What about disabling spyware?
Answer:Disabled the Adobe Crash Reporter Service (CRWindowsClientService.exe) and Log Transport Application (LogTransport2.exe) spy modules. The files that initialize them have been renamed to CRWindowsClientService.exe.bak and LogTransport2.exe.bak. If you suddenly have a desire to restore their performance, simply remove the .bak extension from them. Anticipating the question of some users, why, they say, the same CRLogTransport.exe or AdobeIPCBroker.exe are not blocked, I want to say that the first of them is controlled by the blocked CRWindowsClientService.exe, and without it nothing will be sent, and without the second, libraries will not work.

Question: What about drugs for this version of the program?
Answer:I have selected and tested two methods of processing the Photoshop.exe file from hackers unknown to me. On their basis, an automatic Medicines was created, which is triggered when the program is first launched and determines which of the methods is optimal for a specific operating system. The original file is saved under the name Photoshop.exe.bak and cannot (!) Be deleted before the first launch of the program, since the Medicines is tied to this file. To restore the original file, remove the .bak extension from it and replace the existing patched file with it.

Question: When I start the program, I get a small window with an error message. How to be?
Answer:I can't tell what is wrong with your system, but something is definitely wrong with it! The medicine is not universal, and when you first start the program, a self-extracting 7zip archive is launched, which selects the type of medicine for your system. So, for some unknown reason, this archive cannot be unpacked! What can be done?! Find the Photoshop.exe file in the program folder and unpack it directly in this folder with any archiver you have. After unpacking, again in this folder look for the selector.cmd file and run it as administrator. As soon as this file works, the medicine will be selected, and the “garbage” from the folder will be deleted.

Question: When I start the program, my Internet connection is blocked for a couple of moments, after which everything returns to normal. Is that how it should be?
Answer:This nuance of drug integration is indeed present. But you will observe it only at the first start of the program and only on Windows 7 or Windows 8.x. Do not worry.

Question: How in this assembly with the Start screen and the window for creating a new document?
Answer: Everything works properly!

Question: Sometimes the Start screen takes an insanely long time to load on startup. Is there a way to speed up the process?
Answer: In addition to the obvious (turn off the Start screen), I can offer a life hack: just click on the File menu of the program. I don't know why this is, but I noticed that the "stuck" loading of the Start screen "hangs" at the same time.

Question: What needs to be done to make it possible to work with libraries?
Answer:To do this, you need to connect to the Adobe server with your ID by selecting "Help-> Sign In" in the program menu and passing the authorization. After restarting the program, the library panel will work.

Question: I want to have Photoshop with two or more interface languages at once with the possibility of their regular switching. Can this be implemented?
Answer: Initiate reinstalling the program in another language directly on top of the already installed one. After that, it will become available to change the interface language using the standard switch in the "Edit-> Settings-> Interface ...-> Interface Language" menu (Edit-> Preferences-> Interface ...-> UI Language).

Question: When uninstalling a program with a regular aninstaller, removal progress reaches 100% and everything freezes on this. How to be?
Answer: In some cases, this does happen. This is a small aninstaller glitch that the developers won't fix in any way. If you encounter this, then start the Windows Task Manager and interrupt the work of two processes named Set-up.exe. Don't worry, the deletion will be complete at that time.

Screenshots:

Image Size and CRC
Image size: 1.87 GB (2,018,545,664bytes)
MD5 image sum: 0e42f7a97c61f0eb9c8548926b04e7b0
SHA1 image sum: 9eb3f4f6cc8c83f2bfb6a4feaf4deb8e62648403​

• Created With:
    ruTorrent (PHP Class - Adrien Gibrat)
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    2 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 2 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    e0885ca969b5c5e07399fd1e96dc264c0e495309
  • Loading…

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,589 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Gollapudi, Thank You ...:h:

leperdu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.9 GB
Uploaded
14.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 7 years
Great update pal especially the improved Object Selection tool. Many thanks dear :angel:

adrcdz

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Great upload, thank you!

Dhruv singh

Downloaded
14.2 GB
Uploaded
28.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you buddy :)

Atanu Halder

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks

ikalima

Downloaded
12.8 GB
Uploaded
2.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks @Gollapudi :rock::rock::rock:

Timoess

Downloaded
87.1 GB
Uploaded
6.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Great update.
Thank you Gollapudi.

zeus7856

Downloaded
138.1 GB
Uploaded
360.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thanx bro for sharing , much love

thanhhai.1011

Downloaded
10.8 GB
Uploaded
10 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you my best friend.

rajapss

Downloaded
133.8 GB
Uploaded
101.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
This is awesome Gollapudi garu . Dhanyavadalu

dream2001hui

Downloaded
57.7 GB
Uploaded
142.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Great job
Thank you so much

Bagoes Donny

Downloaded
129.3 GB
Uploaded
212.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you so much sir, Respect

Highslayer

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
199.9 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Wow, thank you! Does this include the June 2020 updates?

rajapss

Downloaded
133.8 GB
Uploaded
101.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Wow, thank you! Does this include the June 2020 updates?
Yes, it's the most latest build.

kon0s

Downloaded
4.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much man !