Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Adobe Master Collection 2021 RUS-ENG v7 Pre-Activated

Downloaded
16.3 GB
Uploaded
561.4 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Is this a freeleech file , as my upload is showing 0 and my ratio is also 0 , I am new to torrent.Kindly Help!

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Is this a freeleech file , as my upload is showing 0 and my ratio is also 0 , I am new to torrent.Kindly Help!
Yes it is. Freeleech torrents are marked like this

Boakyemelvin

Downloaded
22.4 GB
Uploaded
9.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks for sharing ....... i like it

amjad_2020

Downloaded
63.7 GB
Uploaded
78.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank you so much for this shearing.

dokeshiakuma

Downloaded
18.5 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks you so much Sir!!

judecast

Downloaded
14.8 GB
Uploaded
26.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Great Share Men!
I Love you !

Vadimh

Downloaded
53.7 GB
Uploaded
32.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi,

The last 2 of these releases I've downloaded, a day later I get the whole "this software is not genuine" malarkey - any ideas? Since it's pre-activated, I can't think what it could be or how to fix it since there's no involvement apart from installing. My AV didn't flag anything up in the process of installing either.

RazorCat

Downloaded
30.1 GB
Uploaded
162.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
many thanks for the update!

Seeding Now!

Somps

Downloaded
24.5 GB
Uploaded
126.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I want to say thank you. I do want to ask if anyone else had my problem. I got a brand new pc. I went through all the setup WITHOUT internet. I hadn't even set up the connection. I downloaded this using my Mac and using a brand new USB thumb drive. I came directly to my new PC. Rebooted. Checked some settings and then plugged in the USB drive. A message popped up saying there was a virus. I assumed Microsoft just detected a hacked copy or something and I went ahead with the install. Followed the instructions. Installed everything. After the installation. the only thing I could left click on was anything that was open, such as the program finished, and the open thumb drive. As soon as I closed those, I couldn't left click on anything else. So, I couldn't restart Windows, then I remembered that I had set the power button to power down the computer with 1 touch - not the hold-down method. After rebooting, it was fine. I just haven't had that happen before. This was a completely new computer with nothing extra installed yet. This adobe suite was the first item. Anyway, I launched Photoshop and Premiere just fine. Again, this isn't a big deal. Just curious. Thank you so much. I've been seeding but nobody has been downloading.

Vadimh

Downloaded
53.7 GB
Uploaded
32.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Anyone have any idea regarding my issue above also?

Anuprasad

Banned
Downloaded
16.9 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Getting error while opening any app after installing .

"Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud, needed to resolve the problem, is missing or damaged. You
can try to repair to fix the issue. If the problem persists, download and install the
new copy from ' '."

sachpam

Downloaded
8.1 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank You bro! Great job!

sapphire4u

Downloaded
82 GB
Uploaded
34.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
THank you very much for full Bundle.

Shoryuken

Downloaded
4.7 GB
Uploaded
4.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Awesome! Thank you! :) This is what I need to replace an old set.

Downloaded
28.9 GB
Uploaded
3.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
That's perfect, all what you need in one package

teocci

Downloaded
10.9 GB
Uploaded
250.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I want to say thank you. I do want to ask if anyone else had my problem. I got a brand new pc. I went through all the setup WITHOUT internet. I hadn't even set up the connection. I downloaded this using my Mac and using a brand new USB thumb drive. I came directly to my new PC. Rebooted. Checked some settings and then plugged in the USB drive. A message popped up saying there was a virus. I assumed Microsoft just detected a hacked copy or something and I went ahead with the install. Followed the instructions. Installed everything. After the installation. the only thing I could left click on was anything that was open, such as the program finished, and the open thumb drive. As soon as I closed those, I couldn't left click on anything else. So, I couldn't restart Windows, then I remembered that I had set the power button to power down the computer with 1 touch - not the hold-down method. After rebooting, it was fine. I just haven't had that happen before. This was a completely new computer with nothing extra installed yet. This adobe suite was the first item. Anyway, I launched Photoshop and Premiere just fine. Again, this isn't a big deal. Just curious. Thank you so much. I've been seeding but nobody has been downloading.
Of course it does, the pre-Medicines is marked as not trusted and harmful because is bypassing the Adobe activation process.

jonomarkono2

Downloaded
17.7 GB
Uploaded
167.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you very much for the share!

shawt954