Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Adobe Master Collection 2021 [RUS-ENG] v10 => TeamOS <=

M

Mr. Zsky

PRwYPj.jpg

P4lylA.png

Adobe Master Collection 2021 does not exist in nature, Adobe has never released it. But, nevertheless, he is in front of you! Moreover, it is assembled on the basis of a modern installer, produced by Adobe, the use of which for this assembly became possible thanks to the joint efforts of your humble servant and many well-known PainteR'a. We both did our best to bring this package to life. Adobe Master Collection 2021is a collection of applications of the Creative Cloud 2021 line, united by a multilingual installer with the ability to choose the installation path and interface language of the installed programs. In terms of functionality, everything is very similar to the well-proven Adobe Master Collection CS6 in the past. Only, now, the installer interface has undergone major changes compared to its namesake of the Creative Suite 6 line, the composition of the package has changed somewhat, and the versions of the programs themselves are definitely fresh

~ Package contents ~

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (Russian and English)
Adobe After Effects 2021 (Russian and English)
Adobe Animate 2021 (Russian and English)
Adobe Audition 2021 (English only)
Adobe Bridge 2021 (Russian and English)
Adobe Character Animator 2021 (Russian and English)
Adobe Dimension (English only)
Adobe Dreamweaver 2021 (Russian and English)
Adobe Fresco (Russian and English)
Adobe Fuse (English only)
Adobe Illustrator 2021 (Russian and English)
Adobe InCopy 2021 (Russian and English)
Adobe InDesign 2021 (Russian and English)
Adobe Lightroom Classic (Russian and English)
Adobe Media Encoder 2021 (Russian and English)
Adobe Photoshop 2021 (Russian and English)
Adobe Prelude 2021 (Russian and English)
Adobe Premiere Pro 2021 (Russian and English)
Adobe Premiere Rush (Russian and English)
Adobe XD (Russian and English)

~ What's New ~

- The assembly is based on the Adobe standalone installer version 5.5.0.617, which is not available to the general public.
- With the exception of the required minimum, the Adobe Desktop Common module was cut from the installer, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
- The Adobe Creative Cloud module is completely cut from the installer, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
- The installer has been revised so that a message about the end of the trial period is not displayed on programs authorized using Adobe ID.
- The installer provides a choice of installation path and program interface language.
- In the installer window, I launched a "carousel" of Creative Cloud logos, which does not let you get bored during installation.
- If possible, all language packs are excluded from the distributions included in the assembly, except for Russian and English.
- For programs that need it, the offline installer integrates into Windows 7 a certificate confirming the modern electronic signature of Adobe.
- For some programs, the ability to install on Windows 7 with SP1, 8.x and Windows 10 lower versions is unlocked.
- The distribution of the Adobe Fuse program is specially adapted for the modern type of installer to become part of this assembly.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC has been updated to version 21.5.20060.
- Adobe After Effects 2021 has been updated to version 18.4.1.4.
- Adobe Animate 2021 has been updated to version 21.0.8.42666.
- Adobe Audition 2021 has been updated to version 14.4.0.38.
- Adobe Bridge 2021 has been updated to version 11.1.1.185.
- Adobe Character Animator 2021 has been updated to version 4.4.0.44.
- Adobe Dimension has been updated to version 3.4.3.4022.
- Adobe Dreamweaver 2021 has been updated to version 21.1.0.15413.
- Adobe Fresco has been updated to version 2.7.0.553.
- Adobe Fuse has been updated to version 2017.1.
- Adobe Illustrator 2021 has been updated to version 25.4.1.498.
- Adobe InCopy 2021 has been updated to version 16.3.0.024.
- Adobe InDesign 2021 has been updated to version 16.3.0.024.
- Adobe Lightroom Classic has been updated to version 10.4.0.202108071231.
- Adobe Media Encoder 2021 has been updated to version 15.4.1.5.
- Adobe Photoshop 2021 has been updated to version 22.5.0.384.
- Adobe Prelude 2021 has been updated to version 10.1.0.92.
- Adobe Premiere Pro 2021 has been updated to version 15.4.1.6.
- Adobe Premiere Rush has been updated to version 1.5.62.61.
- Adobe XD has been updated to version 42.1.22.4.
- The Adobe Camera Raw plug-in has been updated to version 13.4.0.17.
- The Adobe CC Library Helper has been updated to version 3.13.3.4.
- The Adobe CoreSync helper has been updated to version 4.16.0.22.
- Updated auxiliary module Adobe CCX Process to version 4.2.8.1.
- Maxon Cinema 4D included with Adobe After Effects 2021 has been updated to version R24.111 and treated.
- Disabled auto-update service Adobe Acrobat DC, by default launched by the original installer of the program.
- Disabled the Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service, which is started by default by the original Adobe Acrobat DC installer.
- The Log Transport Application spyware module is disabled for most programs.
- For most programs, when you log in with your Adobe ID, the CC Library panel becomes available. For some, saving projects and settings in the cloud.
- All programs have already been treated. Start windows (initial screens) work for almost all programs.

Credits goes to m0nkrus

P4laP5.png

P1ba0V.jpg

> Always remember to hit Like and KeeP Seeding <

P4lrhm.png

Lost Pisces

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
1.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Another awesome relase

But i download v9 today

Can we rehash same file ?
I mean backword compatibility of files.

M

Mr. Zsky

Can we rehash same file ?
I mean backword compatibility of files.
No. . . . .

msp_ac

Downloaded
16.1 GB
Uploaded
70.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you very much ..

bozzy

Downloaded
25 GB
Uploaded
63.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for this latest version.

andipopescu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
22.2 GB
Uploaded
433.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks sir i waited for this v10 version for a long time!!!

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the quick update @snitin068 . Nice work and a great looking share.

SteveF

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
702.3 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@snitin068 you posted a great one. Thank you for you diligence in work and uploading.

yerebakan

Downloaded
195.7 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
m0nkrus is the master of Adobe applications. :)

pitubhumi

Downloaded
21.3 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for new update

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
To give more information by the original author:
Question: You wrote that for some programs you have unblocked the ability to install on older operating systems. For which programs and on which OS?

I will not describe here which os I have unblocked for each program. If you want to know this in advance, then find my build of the program that interests you and see what system requirements are specified by me in the header of the topic of this assembly. Here in the Master Collection, the system requirements will be the same.

The window where you should select the installed applications, I have empty. It only has the Master Collection logo. What to do?

For the installer to work, you must have version 11 in Internet Explorer. Install or update this product to bring the system in line with the requirements of the installer.

I cannot click the "Continue" button because the contents of the window do not fit into the window itself, and the button is out of sight. What to do?

This occasionally happens on crooked operating systems. The keyboard has a Tab key. Click it to the desired menu item.

I have a plug at the initial stage of installation, not described above. Can you suggest something? Answer: Try replacing the Set-up file used in the distribution.exe with the one downloaded

The installation was not completed due to an unknown error. What to do? Answer: Read the

Also, I recommend that you study the installation log. It is located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\Install.log. Perhaps here you will get more detailed information about the problem and how to fix it.

What needs to be done to make it possible to work with cloud storage, libraries and other online services?

To do this, you need to connect to the Adobe server with your ID by selecting "Help-> >Sign In" from the program menu and logging in. The window in which you will be offered to run the trial version, I strongly recommend closing with a cross. In this case, in the future, you will not face the problem of the appearance of annoying many messages about the end of the trial period! After rebooting the program, online services will become available.

What's with disabling spyware?

The Log Transport Application spy module (LogTransport2.exe) is disabled. The file initializing it has been renamed logtransport2.exe.bak. If you suddenly have a desire to restore its performance, just remove the extension .bak.

Can I update my installed apps with regular tools?

Some applications are possible. But I strongly do not recommend. This will almost certainly lead to an activation gathering.

What's with the drugs in the current build version?

Folk craftsmen have released medicines for this line of programs. The treated files were built by me into the distributions of programs, so you do not need to do anything for treatment. Treatment solutions for uncia, cppasm and PainteR are involved. Just in case, the original files are saved with the extension .bak. To restore them, remove the .bak extension from these files and replace the existing patched files with them.

When you open the program, you get the error "The Adobe Creative Cloud app needed to fix the problem is missing or corrupted..." (Adobe Creative Cloud, needed to resolve the problem, is missing or damaged...). What to do?

Answer: You still have "tails" from previous installations of Adobe Creative Cloud components in your system. They should be removed. To do this, use the Select All as the component to remove, select All first, and then Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop. Then reinstall the failed program. Such a cleaning with reinstallation will not harm previously installed programs.

When you open Photoshop 2021, the Error at loading of ippCV library window pops up. What to do? A: According to Photoshop 2021 requires a processor that supports SSE 4.2 or later.

Alas, if your processor does not support this architecture, then this version of Photoshop will not work on your computer. I recommend you roll back to my build of Photoshop version 22.1.1. There this problem was still able to be correctly solved. Starting with version 22.2, you can try one method, but this is at your own risk! Throw the contents in the folder with the program, with the replacement of existing files.

My neurofilters don't work in Photoshop 2021. Why?

If you are denied downloading neurofilters, delete the folder C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\UXP\PluginsStorage\PHSP\22\Internal\com.adobe.nfp.gallery\PluginData. After restarting the program, the filters should start downloading. But then personally I could not break through. When I try to use any of the filters, I get an error. Perhaps you need a valid subscription or at least an unspent trial period. Perhaps it's all about the imperfection of the drug. This may be a temporary glitch on the Adobe server. Maybe something else... As long as it is.

When I start Animate 2021, I just have a black background instead of the Start screen. What to do?

If you are not particularly interested in having a start screen, then just use the program menu to create/open a file. If you want to see the Start screen when you start, you need to connect to the Adobe server with your ID by selecting Help-> >Sign In from the program menu and authorizing - the start screen will work in normal mode.

When you try to open the New Document Creation window in Animate 2021, nothing happens. At the same time, most of the program menu items are blocked. What to do?

Alas, the medicine for Animate 2021 is extremely imperfect. The window for creating a new document is displayed after a time without any system. To have at least some stability in the matter of launch, I recommend ing in the program with your Adobe ID. In this case, you will have a start window (Start screen), in which there are several template options for creating a new document. Even if they do not suit you, then loading with one of these templates, you can adjust it to your needs. This is in any case better than the absolute impossibility of creating a new document...

Why am I blocked from creating a new project in Premiere Rush?

For the program to work fully, you need to connect to the Adobe server with your ID by selecting "Help-> >Sign In" from the program menu and logging in.

Why does My Fresco either hang or close immediately after launch?

The Fresco program does not allow you to use it without authorization. Alas, it is not possible to log in to a program that cannot be run normally. But you can sign in to any other Adobe program by selecting Help-> >Sign In from the program menu. When you log in to the same program, you will be logged in to all installed Adobe programs at once. After that, Fresco will start correctly.

Even if I choose English when installing, fresco I still have Russian? What to do?

This type of installer does not provide the user with the ability to select a language for Fresco. The language is selected automatically based on the language of the operating system. Alas, the mechanism of language change is unknown to me.

Even if I choose English when installing, I still have XD on Russian? What to do?

This type of installer does not provide the user with the ability to select a language for XD. The language is selected automatically based on the language of the operating system. However, the interface language of the program can be changed on the already installed application. To do this, run the program and open any template. After that, log in to the help...->Sign In.... Then, click Help...->Language, where the language of the application interface is set.

Can you learn more about the possibility of fully using Maxon Cinema 4D?

Maxon Cinema 4D is automatically installed as part of Adobe After Effects 2021. By default, the trial version is set. But I treated it for you. When you first start the program, an authorization window will open. Close it. The program will automatically start again. But already completely cured of greed. The interface of the program is originally English, but it is easy to change it to another, the language pack (including Russian). Among the proposed downloads (in addition to language packs, you can install additional content libraries), select the desired language and open the downloaded language pack using Maxon Cinema 4D. After restarting, the program will already have the selected interface language. Switching between already installed interface languages is available in the program settings.

Kbg1988

Downloaded
17.7 GB
Uploaded
196.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Love you bro thanks for share

pebiiroot

Downloaded
22.9 GB
Uploaded
8.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank you so much sir

E

emon415

Thanks for this latest version. @snitin068

lefteriskrem

Downloaded
30.9 GB
Uploaded
729 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thank you very much.very usefukk

MniawY

• STAFF™ 🌟
Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Another Huge Upload Here, Keep The Good Threads @snitin068 :nod::cool:

carlcall

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
10.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Many thanks for this @snitin068

Ghostriders

Downloaded
65.1 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for this sharing.

andipopescu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
22.2 GB
Uploaded
433.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
When I open photoshop from adobe master collection I see this message how can I solve it?: "Adobe Creative Cloud, needed to resolve the problem, is missing or damaged.You can try to repair to fix the issue. If the problem persists, download andinstall the new copy from". Do you have any ideo how to solve it?

chanuman

Downloaded
59.4 GB
Uploaded
650.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Deep tribute. Live in prosperity. Thank you.