Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Adobe After Effects 2020 v.17.1.2.37 Multilingual x64 July 2020

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
Adobe After Effects 2020 v.17.1.2.37 Multilingual
Release year : 2020
Version : 17.1.2.37
Developer : Adobe
Assembly author : m0nkrus
Platform : Windows 10 x64
Interface language : English / Spanish / Italian / Chinese (simplified) / Korean / German / Portuguese / Russian / French / Japanese / English with support Arabic / English with Hebrew support / English (UK) / Spanish (Mexico) / French (Canada) / French (Morocco)
Remedy : Cured

System requirements:
• 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10 (version 1703 or later) ;64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
• Multi-core Intel or AMD processor with support for 64-bit OS
• 16 GB of RAM (32 GB recommended)
• 5 GB of free hard disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash drives)
• Additional disk space for disk cache (10 GB recommended)
• Video processor with 2 GB VRAM
• Display with a resolution of 1280x1080 or higher

Description:
Adobe After Effects- a popular program for editing video and dynamic images, creating compositions, various effects and animations. Most often it is used for processing video materials (post-production), creating music videos, commercials, animations, titles, as well as many other elements that require digital video effects.

Adobe After Effects offers great management features, a wide selection of creative tools, and the ability to integrate with other video processing applications. Thanks to an extensive library of third-party plugins, Adobe After Effects also used in printing and graphic design for editing static graphic images (photographs, images created on a computer, etc.).

Benefits of Adobe After Effects 2020
- Improved playback and preview performance​
Stable preview playback with improved threading and acceleration on GPUs with a new display core. View accurate visualizations of your project without interrupting the creative process.

- Improved support for EXR files.
Performance up to 12 times higher when working with multi-channel EXR files. Don't waste time setting up. Import layered EXR files as compositions and start composing right away.

- Accelerated work with shapes
Create and edit shapes faster and more efficiently. With a more convenient group management function, it will be easier for you to organize all the elements.

- Improvements in graphics and text
The functions of the new drop-down menu controls in expressions and text styles in expressions allow you to adjust many different settings at the same time and create templates that can then be changed in Premiere Pro.

- Improvements to expressions
If expressions do not change over time, After Effects will apply them simultaneously to all frames with a processing speed 40% faster than usual. Expressions are also applied to basic properties much faster.

- Enhanced support for formats and smoother playback
After Effects now supports the Canon XF-HEVC format, as well as the import of two legacy formats: Animation with delta frames and MJPEG. Improved performance for H.265 HD / UHD and HEVC HD / UHD 10-bit files and ProRes files.

- Cinema 4D Lite R21
Get the latest release of C4D Lite with new features including cap and chamfer tools for creating extruded text and splines. The new incredibly effective noise reduction filter improves image quality and reduces rendering time.

- Content-Aware Fill to Improve Videos
Quickly remove unwanted objects with improved Content-Aware Fill, now twice as fast and using half the memory.

- Other improvements
System compatibility notifications are also optimized.
List of Changes
What has been changed by the author of the assembly:
- The assembly is based on the Adobe standalone installer version 5.1.0.407, which is not available to the general public.
- From the installer, with the exception of the required minimum, the Adobe Application Manager module is cut, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
- From the installer, with the exception of the required minimum, the Adobe Desktop Common module was cut, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
- The Adobe Creative Cloud module, which is installed by the original installer without fail, is completely cut out from the installer.
- The installer provides a choice of the installation path and the language of the program interface, as well as the ability to launch the program immediately after the installation is complete.
- Unlocked the ability to install the program on Windows 10 minor versions.
- Updated the core module of Adobe After Effects to version 17.1.2.37.
- Updated Adobe Camera Raw auxiliary module to version 12.3.0.119.
- Updated auxiliary module Adobe CCX Process to version 3.7.0.50.
- Added Adobe CC Library version 3.8.26.14 auxiliary module.
- Disabled spyware modules Adobe Crash Reporter Service and Log Transport Application.
- The Adobe CCX Process module is specially patched so that a message about the end of the trial period is not displayed on the program authorized by Adobe ID.
- The program has already been treated. The start window (initial screen) works. You can use the libraries.
FAQ
Question: Is it possible to somehow run the program on Windows 7 or Windows 8.x?
Answer: I tried to do it. Alas, without blocking part of the program’s functionality, I didn’t succeed. Therefore, I strongly recommend that users of Windows 7 or Windows 8.x continue to use After Effects 2019.

Question: During the installation process, when I click the "Continue" button, nothing happens to me. How to be?
Answer: For the installer to work, you must have Internet Explorer version 11. Install or update this product to bring the system in line with the installer's requirements.

Question: I cannot click the Continue button because the contents of the window do not fit into the window itself, and the button is out of sight. What to do?
Answer: This happens occasionally on crooked OS. The keyboard has a TAB key. Click it to the desired menu item.

Question: I have a plug at the initial stage of installation, not described above. Can you suggest something?
Answer: Try replacing the Set-up.exe file used in the distribution with the one downloaded .

Question: The installation did not complete due to an unknown error. What to do?
Answer: Read the . Also, I recommend to study the installation log. It is located in the C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ Adobe \ Installers folder. Perhaps here you can get more detailed information about the problem and how to fix it.

Question: What about disabling spyware?
Answer:Disabled the Adobe Crash Reporter Service (CRWindowsClientService.exe) and Log Transport Application (LogTransport2.exe) spy modules. The files that initialize them have been renamed to CRWindowsClientService.exe.bak and LogTransport2.exe.bak. If you suddenly have a desire to restore their performance, simply remove the .bak extension from them. Anticipating the question of some users, why, they say, the same CRLogTransport.exe or AdobeIPCBroker.exe are not blocked, I want to say that the first of them is controlled by the blocked CRWindowsClientService.exe, and without it nothing will be sent, and without the second, libraries will not work.

Question: What needs to be done to make it possible to work with libraries?
Answer:To do this, you need to connect to the Adobe server with your ID by selecting "Help-> Sign In" in the program menu and passing the authorization. After restarting the program, the library panel will work.

Question: What about drugs for this version of the program?
Answer: According to the uncia hacker method, several files were patched, which I then embedded in the installer. You do not need to do anything for the treatment! Just in case, the original files are saved with the * .bak extension. To restore them, remove the .bak extension from these files and replace the existing patched files with them.

Question: When you uninstall a program with a regular aninstaller, the uninstallation progress reaches 100% and everything freezes. How to be?
Answer:In some cases, this does happen. This is a small aninstaller glitch that the developers won't fix in any way. If you encounter this, then start the Windows Task Manager and interrupt the work of two processes named Set-up.exe. Do not worry, the removal at that time will be completely completed.

Screenshots:

Image Size and CRC
Image size: 2.27 GB (2,448,103,424bytes)
MD5 image sum: a22ebf027af93988257a2d8623c93279
SHA1 image sum: 1275a9d8268a362df221c43b61b41eff40c014ab​

• Created With:
    ruTorrent (PHP Class - Adrien Gibrat)
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    1 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 1 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    f066dc414e94f39ab6b240b0e81d92d222bfbe9a
  • Loading…

Jorge Rueda

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
113.9 GB
Uploaded
314.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks!

shameera

OS Master & Windows Modifier
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.2 GB
Uploaded
13.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
713 (722)
Member for 10 years
THANKS FOR YOUR SHARE AWESOME

TMash

⭐ VIP
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
173.9 GB
Uploaded
536.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Is this the one with roto brush 2.0?

MniawY

• STAFF™ 🌟
Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for the update @Gollapudi ;)

hacxer

Downloaded
101.4 GB
Uploaded
83.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
its can't be install on win_7 ???
while all Previous versions of m0nkrus are installed on 7..

MniawY

• STAFF™ 🌟
Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
its can't be install on win_7 ???
System requirements:
• 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10 (version 1703 or later) ;64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10
Go Ahead With Windows 10 , Or Go to an older Edition of The Program To Be Able To Use ;)

shadowman1991

Downloaded
5.3 GB
Uploaded
2.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
This one works like a charm, thanks buddy

AlbertX

Downloaded
79.3 GB
Uploaded
518.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I am getting ransomware behaviour from this build, I hope is a false positive, but it is kind of weird

warprek

Downloaded
33.1 GB
Uploaded
325.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Will try this out and will help seed

TMash

⭐ VIP
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
173.9 GB
Uploaded
536.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Does this have RotoBrush 2.0?

younes44dz

Downloaded
45.8 GB
Uploaded
18.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you very match and good

Jay Busy

Downloaded
54 GB
Uploaded
78.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you so much! I am just about to learn AE using this.

Inban

Downloaded
186.6 GB
Uploaded
76.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for this updated version

coo7ee

Downloaded
73.1 GB
Uploaded
148.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
many thanks for this update version ! appreciate it

LadyPandora

Downloaded
13.3 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you, exactly what I needed

montadhar12

Banned
Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Adobe After Effects 2020 thank you

LordSalman

Downloaded
7.5 GB
Uploaded
9.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thanks a lot, it amazing :)

but I'm wondering about something, do you have (Element 3D v2 )? :wasntme:

TheLastMan

Downloaded
7.6 GB
Uploaded
155 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you sir! killing it as always

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
thanks a lot, it amazing :)

but I'm wondering about something, do you have (Element 3D v2 )? :wasntme:
If only we had a search box on the top of the page... Imagine the things one could find!!

chrome_2020-12-07_11-17-09.jpg