Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Adobe Acrobat Reader Pro DC version 2019.021.20049 Repack -=TeamOS=-

roni125

Downloaded
26.9 GB
Uploaded
63.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you....

tashanpbhalla

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
You need to click three-four times only... Done
I do not know what are you did but it would not sign in automatically.

Still having a problem. The issue is, the russian installtion in the video is different from the installation I am seeing.
I get to step 6 and insert serial. But then afterward, I do not get any licesne agreement or "cannot connect to the internet" screen. It just forces me straight to the program with my account already signed in. Is it possible I am already signed in because I have Creative Cloud, Adobe XD, Photosop CC installed already? Should I uninstall them and then install Acrobat first?

If I select sign in later, the entire process just closes down. Nothing else happens. No idea what else to do.

Wondering if silentinstallion.cmd would work if I disconnected internet. :(

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Still having a problem. The issue is, the russian installtion in the video is different from the installation I am seeing.
I get to step 6 and insert serial. But then afterward, I do not get any licesne agreement or "cannot connect to the internet" screen. It just forces me straight to the program with my account already signed in. Is it possible I am already signed in because I have Creative Cloud, Adobe XD, Photosop CC installed already? Should I uninstall them and then install Acrobat first?

If I select sign in later, the entire process just closes down. Nothing else happens. No idea what else to do.

Wondering if silentinstallion.cmd would work if I disconnected internet. :(
I told you to choose automatic activation. It would be easier for you. Then you do not need to follow any steps in Readme.txt file oinly need to click on next, next next.
Read carefully the thread above or .txt if you choose manual activation and follow the steps. I did not have any issues during the installation procedure.
Good luck

iki971

Downloaded
206.9 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks @Mirkec

Mangkulas

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
96 GB
Uploaded
56.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks

pardscarls

Downloaded
41.1 GB
Uploaded
7.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks dude.. this is what i need :clap:

players02

Downloaded
43.9 GB
Uploaded
64.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
@Mirkec installation and activation is fine, but some days later, this appears and closes the application when viewing PDF files.

Installed on
W10 x64 using Automatic Activation
Windows Defender (ON), exclusions folder added for installing program and running the Medicines).

image.png

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
@Mirkec installation and activation is fine, but some days later, this appears and closes the application when viewing PDF files.

Installed on
Windows Defender (ON), exclusions folder added for installing program and running the Medicines).

image.png
Well dude you change something in your system that cause that and only you now what. I do not have a problem and neither other users too...

tashanpbhalla

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years

Installed on

image.png

Yeah, I get this too. So you're not the only one. Followed the instructions given, both silent, and manual activation (which is different than the video as I've said) and I get this popup every so often.
Keep wondering if its anything to do with the account settings.

gt001

Downloaded
5.8 GB
Uploaded
27.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Many thanks for this release - downloaded and installed right now and works perfect.

CoffinDeath

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
470.2 GB
Uploaded
3.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11 (13)
Member for 10 years