Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Active KillDisk Ultimate 14.0.11 >>>TeamOs<<<

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years

Active KillDisk Ultimate is an easy-to-use set of tools that allows you to clean media with over 20 international erase methods,
including US DoD 5220.22 M. It permanently erases all data on hard drives, solid state drives, memory cards and USB drives.
SCSI storage and RAID arrays even in parallel mode.

Functions:
• Parallel erasing of several disks at the same time, independent erasing sessions
• Erasing discs with One Pass Zeros cleaning standard
• Included bootable console disk to boot and uninstall both modern 64-bit systems
• Supports over 20 international erasure standards, including US DoD 5220.22 M and a user-defined method.
• Command line parameters used in scripts to automate erasure procedures (batch mode)
• Certificates can be customized with company logo and comments can be easily added to certificates for each session
• Included a bootable Windows-based disk that supports UEFI Secure Boot on x64 systems
• Included a Linux-based boot disk (LiveCD) that supports UEFI Secure Boot on x64 systems
• Console application supports secure erase (ATA command) for SSD / HDD
• User-defined erase method can specify a custom pattern for each pass using even hexadecimal (HEX) values
• Detects, displays and resets / erases hidden areas of the hard drive (HPA or DCO areas)
• Ability to send reports by email through a pre-configured FREE SMTP account
• Save the log and shutdown the PC after completing the erase
• Fingerprint (cleaning status: date, erasing method, etc.) Can be placed in the first sector of the disk and displayed after loading the disk.
• Displays information about all volumes, partitions, hard drives, external USB drives and memory cards currently connected.
• Complete removal of unused space on all disks by securely overwriting data at the physical level
• Support for deleting unused sectors in Apple HFS +, Linux Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4, Unix UFS / XFS / JFS and MS FAT / exFAT / NTFS file systems
• Supports all possible I / O interfaces: IDE / USB / SATA / eSATA / SSD / SCSI drives, LUN / RAID arrays
• Support for large drives (over 4 TB) and new drives with a sector size of 4 KB
• Built-in Hex Viewer allows you to view raw disk sectors: MBR, volume boot sectors, file system records and file data clusters.
• Very easy to use: intuitive user interface for beginners as well as powerful command line mode for advanced users
• Supports fixed disk drives (HDD), solid state drives (SSD), memory cards and external USB / USB3 devices
• The utility can be placed on a bootable disk and used from it. You don't even need to boot from your hard drive to erase it
• Supports MBR and GPT (GUID Partition Table) style partitioning to erase / erase volumes
• The certificate can be displayed after completion of erasing / erasing and saved in PDF format.
• Erases physical disks, partitions, logical drives and even unused disk space
• Boot Disk Creator can pre-configure the process of launching KillDisk on the boot disk using command line parameters
• Universal Boot Disk Creator prepares CD / DVD / BD / ISO / USB media for Windows / Linux / Console bootable environment

Read the Read-Me Supplied

Language: Multilingual

File Size: 1.19 GB

Minimum Requirements:

• Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32 & 64-bit)
• Windows 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 Servers

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    0 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 0 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    ca2704af12fd40893ec97fb9f3fcd0ba8df5e2c8
  • Loading…

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
I will pay 1.2 GB to kill my disk..
Downloading.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.6 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
I will pay 1.2 GB to kill my disk..
Downloading.
Do you mean GOLD BARS ^^ ?
lol then i can kill that Disk ^^

Dale Martirez

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
378.2 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Never knew something like existed. Awesome share!

juve.lpg

Downloaded
52.9 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you admin for sharing

Downloaded
39.2 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks, This is a well worth having app

Richard_dn

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
696.6 GB
Uploaded
14 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
This didn't work for me BSOD soon as run the installed program even worse, it did weird virus-like behavior and my Pc would not Post at all
not even to Bios with strange dots all over my Monitor I had to Power off
Unplug and clear bios to fix.. fyi: my system is 100% stable normally so was a bit of a scare.

I found another version and it's all working fine now.

wuxter

Downloaded
105 GB
Uploaded
4.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you! I really needed this....

ciro84uk23

Downloaded
75.2 GB
Uploaded
84.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thank you for the upload

ewasteboy

Downloaded
2.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for this. Very helpful. Is there any update? Also is it possible to increase the concurrent erases to from 2 to like 10-12 if you know? Thanks