Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Abelssoft ScreenVideo 2022 5.0.31227 Multilingual

Tamilkings

TeamOSā„¢šŸŒž
Uploader
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
868.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
237 (238)
Member for 3 years
PFjh7V.png

P5SNXd.png

Moderator function for recording presentations, tutorials etc.
The Windows tool ScreenVideo offers a very easy screen capturing and films either the whole screen or only a part of it. A moderator function with picture-in-picture integration further enhances the films. This way, presentations, tutorials and documentations are created in resolutions up to 4K. The practical moderator function uses picture-in-picture technology to integrate you directly into the corner of your screen video. All you need is a webcam and off you go! Tutorials for your own homepage or for YouTube get a real personality touch this way.

Suitable for beginners and professionals
Whether you're an existing screencast professional or creating video from your desktop for the first time, ScreenVideo offers you intuitive operation and just the right features for demanding recordings. Visually and technically the best screen recorder on the market.

Resolutions up to Full HD and 4K
ScreenVideo takes the sound for the video either from the webcam, from a microphone connected to the computer or directly from the system. Once the finished video is ready, it can be stored in various resolutions up to Full HD and 4K. This is important so that the films can be played in top quality on large screens or modern monitors and televisions.

All functions
5 quality levels

Video recorded? Perfect! Decide in which quality you want to publish your videos. You have the choice: from SD up to 4K quality!
Many formats

You decide in which format your masterpiece will fall out of the program. Whether MP4 file, WMV or others. The choice is yours!
Matter of adjustment

Use many individual settings: Whether quality, frame rate, cursor size, bit rate or much more. You have full control!
Intuitive operation

You've never worked with a screen recorder before? No problem! ScreenVideo helps you in many ways and attaches great importance to easy operation.

P5SnH9.png

PFjoBj.png
PFj83H.png

PFjg5r.png
PFjODh.png

PFjTqK.png
PFjuco.png

P5S3Kt.png

See the "Readme" text file.
Virus total for fix : https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/96ff499e136bbc8b2e37475c7883343e29d592e61f42f12703f9b9e737b56ae7/details

P5S4L8.png

Last edited:

charhe19

Downloaded
45.3 GB
Uploaded
20.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
hi there, re-upload this please .. i want to try this for my record my games .. thanks

Tamilkings

TeamOSā„¢šŸŒž
Uploader
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
868.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
237 (238)
Member for 3 years
hi there, re-upload this please .. i want to try this for my record my games .. thanks
Download link updated done. Check it.

charhe19

Downloaded
45.3 GB
Uploaded
20.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Download link updated done. Check it.
thank you for reup. well appreciated ;););)