Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials A must read! Windows 11 recent concern

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
From MS blog

UPDATE 7:10PM PDT: Recently, Windows Insiders in both the Dev and Beta Channels began reporting that Start and Taskbar were unresponsive and Settings and other areas of the OS wouldn’t load. We quickly discovered an issue with a server-side deployment that went out to Insiders and canceled that deployment. If you were impacted by this issue, you can use the following steps to get back into a working state on your PC.

• Step 1: Use CTRL-ALT-DEL and choose to open Task Manager.
  • Step 2: Choose “More details” at the bottom of Task Manager to expand Task Manager.
  • Step 3: Go to “File” and choose “Run new task”.
  • Step 4: Type “cmd” in the “Open” field.
  • Step 5: Paste the following (everything in bold):
    reg delete HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\IrisService /f && shutdown -r -t 0
  • Step 6: Hit enter, and then your PC should reboot. After rebooting, everything should be back to normal.

Last edited:

Gorstak

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
291.2 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
wouldn't it be easier to simply right lick the bottom right button after pressing ctrl alt del and click restart?

Downloaded
534.6 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for this info.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
As I was attempting to tinker with Windows 11 Pro earlier today in a VM, everything was going rather smoothly. I updated it. I installed a few updated runtimes. All fine.
I installed an icon pack, and rebooted. Fine there. Installed an updated uxtheme patcher, rebooted, installed themes, enabled a custom theme. All fine. Everything was working.
I rebooted it again. Once everything was loaded, taskbar and startmenu froze. I tried as you suggested here, and let it reboot. After everything was fully loaded again, I checked the taskbar and startmenu.
It had froze again. So apparently this fix may work for some, but not others. I think I will try again once this is fixed in another update or two.

I was hoping to release something customized based on Win 11 Pro, but I think I'll wait on that and continue playing with Windows 10. :mask: