Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct 4 "new" Rainmeter System Skin Suites

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Im really liking this. Really challenging and BAM, 12 hours has passed so quickly!

Hope you like these and find them interesting. Let me know what kind you like (color scheme) and I will make them.
Keep in mind I still have LIMITED skillset when it comes to this so nothing too complicated.

To use: Unzip the files and place them in the /Documents/Rainmeter/Skins folder, then restart Rainmeter and all will be good.

new-skins.jpg

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
yeah, increased skin count by 1. I learned how to do UP TIME lol. Pretty soon will add another as I learn them. Pretty simple actually. Make templates and re-arrange items as needed and add spaces and such etc...

EDIT: In a case of total insanity, I forgot that if a font isnt installed on YOUR system, then the skins will default to the stock font. Such is the case for BLUE-GOLDv2

I forgot to include the font in the @resources directory so you WONT get the font pictured.

Here is the GREASE GUN CHROME font for it, just install it by double clicking on it and hitting the INSTALL button, afterwards, you will have the font you are supposed to have for the skin.

Last edited:

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
A variety of great looking set of skins @Proteus , Any color scheme will do for us as we use
other rainmeter skins and the ones you're creating go nicely with them. Time does fly when
you're having fun eh? Thank you very much for sharing these with all of us. :h: :cool:

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
42 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi: I love them all, you've given us a choice,
You know which ones I want don't you, I know you do
Yep, no surprise, all of them.
Thank you so much my brother, @Proteus, for these awesome skins. :rock:

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
Great work @Proteus !!!!!!!!!! Awesome job :)