Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent 2BrightSparks SyncBackPro 9.4.2.15 Multilingual

_ODB_

Downloaded
331.1 MB
Uploaded
86.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I did notice that the backup of my SyncBackPro appdata folder actually didn't contain my profiles anymore. I had to go back to an older backup to find my exported profiles. So make sure you export your profiles before uninstalling ;)

PIRATA!

Downloaded
9.2 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
The old instructions to re-install still work... Not sure what is causing the serials to stop working after awhile...
Yes, uninstalling + cleaning + reinstalling works, as I have discovered in the past, but I assume that once in a while they send some reset switch that triggers something.
I have noticed that it doesn't happen for every update from them, and that's why I say "once in a while"..

Btw, a newer thread here has been opened for the newer version, but it's the original setup with the same old Medicines, so nothing new.

I may have found a solution. It involves a Medicines.exe file to execute before the same Medicines...but don't know how to share the knowledge.

_ODB_

Downloaded
331.1 MB
Uploaded
86.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Where did you find this Medicines.exe? How does virustotal.com react to it? Perhaps you can try supplying it to Mr Spacely in a private message? Or try to create your own upload on TeamOS (for example as a torrent)?

PIRATA!

Downloaded
9.2 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Where did you find this Medicines.exe? How does virustotal.com react to it? Perhaps you can try supplying it to Mr Spacely in a private message? Or try to create your own upload on TeamOS (for example as a torrent)?
It returns me a false positive as the Medicines in Malwarebytes, while in Kaspersky no problem as like the Medicines.
It patches the SyncBackPro executable. After that it should be used the Medicines for registering.

You can find it googling it. I have found it in an Italian website that lets you download latest version in both standard and Portable editions. It will be easy to find it.
This is the fastest way to find it, as I can't upload torrents, neither I can't find a way to send private messages here..

No way... Asks for key after a while, no matter the hosts entry is there, and what ever Medicines or Medicines you are using.
It is not even possible to change key without going through the full procedure of cleaning.
I'm getting tired of this. If someone know how to have this app up and running indefinitely without any issues or never need to Medicines again, please share your knowledge.
I'll post this also in the thread of the latest version of SyncBackPro.

lololecorse

Downloaded
34.6 GB
Uploaded
40.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
hello,
is there a new solution ?
thx

teesun

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Anyone found solution to work around this error?