Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

0kb File Cant delete / cant move--Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

hsb123

Downloaded
74.1 GB
Uploaded
219.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi All,
Here is my feedback upon the thread "0Kb File Cant delete / cant move". Dear All as a responsible member of this valuable Forum, I have no intentions to offend anyone out here and if by any means I have, I offer my sincere apologies.
Now, Thanks to all the replies to help me out with the issue... but
@Jerry_Xristos Windows Defender failed to even detect, @detroitdogg @Asfandiyar @September222022 @Phrankie @Zorro48 IOBit Unlocker / Unlocker / Commander failed to delete / move or rename the files, @pleiadians couldt managed to try Hirens Bootable USB, @Chuck Yes the ownership was the issue and was being used at the background by some other app and strangely the files were at the Desktop but while using delete option, dailogbox gave error by saying "Cant delete as the file location was unknown", @SiteWizard EASYUS recovery shown the files but still couldnt delete, and @pleiadians maybe Booting from a Hirens / USB could have done the trick.
Following the possible soultions from the thread was trying to boot from Windows USB after downloading Windows setup from this site itself but my system crashed and also the new Windows setup also failed, probably I might have messed-up in the process maybe.
Worried about my Data, was ignoring the clean install but when failing all options Im forced to have a clean install now and repling to you all...
Will try to recover the Data now, though it was huge ...
Thanks to all lovely supports out here...

Status
Not open for further replies.