Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent 🎅⭐ Xmas VIP Build Free for all⭐🎅 - Celestial Windows 11

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
367 (419)
Member for 9 years
Is that support Microsoft Store and also the Xbox ?
Yes, read the description nothing is removed in that section

Bintu

Downloaded
13 GB
Uploaded
20.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Yes, read the description nothing is removed in that section
aah! sorry. I just read the full description and I was Impressed, really loved it, Salute your hard work man. And also thanks for the X-mas gift Brother :h:

gaconlont0

Downloaded
3.3 GB
Uploaded
4.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Looking great. I'll try this OS on my PC. Thank you. Happy XMAS everyone.

Spidermick

Downloaded
3.8 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thank you all very much for this fantastic share.

Hacker Jaat

Downloaded
18.6 GB
Uploaded
35.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks for beautiful & awesome window.

hamdy

Downloaded
44.6 GB
Uploaded
10.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
  • at 7:20 AM
  • New

• Add bookmark
thank you sir for this merry christmas

Last edited by a moderator:

JinFoxHound

Downloaded
33.9 GB
Uploaded
13.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
This Build Looks Great.! Thank you for Sharing. Happy Holidays Everyone!!!:party::mb:

refayatul

Downloaded
113.7 GB
Uploaded
49.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
When trying to install, in my laptop running ssd formatted as gpt. I am getting the 0x80042425 error. I have installed windows 11 previously and windows 10 and various linux distro.also other build like from proteus's windows 11 installs without any problem. Any idea how to fix this?

mikal_s

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
132.4 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
@ refayatul
I believe that error is usually when doing a normal update or in-place update/upgrade. So if is doing either those when it occurs, you will need to do a complete reformat and fresh install. it does say "do fresh install in the post" I believe.

Would help to know if booting from a disc or usb (not all usb's will boot from my experience) don't know why but have had that problem myself, which gives an error although I cant remember what error code it gave.

mcdhollar

Downloaded
13.5 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for this great piece of work looks good
Happy Holidays

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
367 (419)
Member for 9 years
When trying to install, in my laptop running ssd formatted as gpt. I am getting the 0x80042425 error. I have installed windows 11 previously and windows 10 and various linux distro.also other build like from proteus's windows 11 installs without any problem. Any idea how to fix this?
Only clean installation with this build

refayatul

Downloaded
113.7 GB
Uploaded
49.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for the reply everyone. After checking the hash i found that the hash wasn't matching. So i redownloaded the iso. Now it installed without any problem.

doketaretote

Downloaded
18.3 GB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thanks for this. Noob question: what can I use to reactivate some features? e.g. miracast/ wireless display. It was previously working.

Downloaded
99.3 GB
Uploaded
102.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks it´s beatiful
Happy And Blessing New Year

refayatul

Downloaded
113.7 GB
Uploaded
49.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
By default, every app is receiving admin privileges. I mean, normally, I have to click 'Open as Administrator,' and then I would have to click 'Yes' to grant admin permission. However, that option to click 'Yes' or 'No' is not appearing, and apps are obtaining admin permission automatically. How can I restore the old option?

mpk_abc

Downloaded
35.9 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thank you so much my dear

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
By default, every app is receiving admin privileges. I mean, normally, I have to click 'Open as Administrator,' and then I would have to click 'Yes' to grant admin permission. However, that option to click 'Yes' or 'No' is not appearing, and apps are obtaining admin permission automatically. How can I restore the old option?

Either you have to enable UAC (you can google about it in case you don't know how) and set it to the right level or since the account you are using is an administrator, all apps inherit that right from you. If you like to NOT run everything as admin automatically, it's better to make a second standard account and keep using that one for everyday use.

I'm not 100% sure if this is what you ask, in case it's not, please make a thread in the help section with more details and we will try to help you there.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
367 (419)
Member for 9 years
UAC is disabled in this build, you have to enable it.
WinaeroTweaker is installed, use it to fix it.
Thanks for this. Noob question: what can I use to reactivate some features? e.g. miracast/ wireless display. It was previously working.
From the moment it was working, check what you have done.
You only know what you have changed.

ppet123

Downloaded
982.7 GB
Uploaded
4.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thank you for this free download and Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year 2024. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove::clap:

k7tr0yp3z

Downloaded
173.8 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hello and thanks again. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck getting WSL working for linux development.