Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Filmora SCRN 2.0.1 [Activated]

GojoSatoru

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
28.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
QmT8tq.jpeg

Filmora SCRN is a remarkable desktop capturing software that is designed to work with both Windows and Mac computers. Along with being a high-quality desktop recorder, Filmora Scrn makes sure to elevate the captured video quality by offering numerous powerful editing features. Its modern and intuitive design helps the users to effortlessly record their desktop screen ultimately removing their concern of how to record desktop without any barrier or hitch. Filmora Scrn is a risk-free and quick tool to record the desktop which makes the users to make their projects faster making it a good option for the people who are in hurry and want no inconvenience while recording.

Key Features Of Filmora Scrn:
  • This screen recorder comes with the ability to record 15-120 FPS.
  • This desktop recorder also allows users to import over 50 file formats.
  • You can record webcam as well as screen at the same time via this software.
  • You can also export your file to multiple formats with Filmora Scrn.

SCREENSHOTS:

QmTMeo.png

QmTYnH.png

QmTG2j.png

Install Notes:
1. Run FilmoraSCRN setup and install it.
2. Copy UpdateRegister.dll to the install location.
3. FIlmoraSCRN is now registered and you can use it.

Last edited:

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Pretty good... but a few things missing... please read uploading rules ans fix this. https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/rules-and-guidance-for-uploading.186266/

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
@GojoSatoru 2 or 3 screenshots and an install note would be appreciated. Your thread is very poor.
You have seen other threads how they are made.
UPLOADING GUIDE FOR NEW SITE MEMBERS

GojoSatoru

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
28.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
@GojoSatoru 2 or 3 screenshots and an install note would be appreciated. Your thread is very poor.
You have seen other threads how they are made.
UPLOADING GUIDE FOR NEW SITE MEMBERS
I have uploaded screenshots now. Install notes are included in zip archive so I didn't write it on thread.

GojoSatoru

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
28.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Pretty good... but a few things missing... please read uploading rules ans fix this. https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/rules-and-guidance-for-uploading.186266/
Apologies for making my first thread in a hurry. I have made some changes to the thread now. Can you tell me if the thread is good now ?

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Apologies for making my first thread in a hurry. I have made some changes to the thread now. Can you tell me if the thread is good now ?
No need to apologize... trust me... I made my 1st upload here as well... "practice makes perfect!" ;)

GojoSatoru

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
28.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Old setup file was giving some kind of error after installing so I have added new official setup file in zip archive. Virus scan result is also updated for the new file. Everything is working fine now.

BlueSteel

Downloaded
21.4 GB
Uploaded
8.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi! Thanks for the program. Haven't DL'ed it, though. I wanted to first ask if it records in 4K. I have another screen recorder that does record in 4K, but I'm always looking for programs that could be better than the one I currently use. So, does it record in 4K? Thanks.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Hi! Thanks for the program. Haven't DL'ed it, though. I wanted to first ask if it records in 4K. I have another screen recorder that does record in 4K, but I'm always looking for programs that could be better than the one I currently use. So, does it record in 4K? Thanks.
Go to developer website and have a look by your own.
When someone is uploading a software here it doesn't mean that he have test it or knows everything about the program.
Besides its faster to get your answers this way that waiting for the author to respond.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
254 (262)
Member for 7 years
@gojo no sweat we all have learned from trial and errors... keep it up!

GojoSatoru

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
28.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
@gojo no sweat we all have learned from trial and errors... keep it up!
Well It was past midnight here so I shared the thread in a hurry but also fixed it soon. :p

I never needed 4K recording so I don't know about it. This app can atleast record in the max resolution your screen support.

Last edited: