Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked WPS OFFICE LATEST VERSION FOR WINDOWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

GEEIBEI

Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
7.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Please, Someone Help with Paid Wps Office latest version For Windows.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Search what we have for yourself. Use the "G" button, not search.
If you find something you like then let us know and we will close this thread.
Next time you make a request it would be helpful if you asked for a particular version because I have no idea what the latest vesion of WPS is.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,451.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
GEEIBEI what is the difference of the latest version of what we have here? Tell me and tomorrow you will have the latest version i have it ready to upload. But tell us what is the difference.

If you don't tell i will not upload it..

J

jibon888bd

WPS Office very nice software but I don't found anywhere plz give me link

Last edited by a moderator:

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
WPS Office very nice software but I don't found anywhere plz give me link
Read the whole thread.
I have already explained how to find all the WPS Office variants that we have,

GEEIBEI

Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
7.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
GEEIBEI what is the difference of the latest version of what we have here? Tell me and tomorrow you will have the latest version i have it ready to upload. But tell us what is the difference.

If you don't tell i will not upload it..
Thank you so much for the kind and quick reply. Well the latest version is really better, smoother and has a lot of features than the older ones. And the latest is WPS Office Free 11.2.0.10101.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,451.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Thank you so much for the kind and quick reply. Well the latest version is really better, smoother and has a lot of features than the older ones. And the latest is WPS Office Free 11.2.0.10101.
11.2.0.10101 is freeware you can easily find it. I don't know if there is a paid version but what i have is the freeware.

GEEIBEI

Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
7.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
11.2.0.10101 is freeware you can easily find it. I don't know if there is a paid version but what i have is the freeware.
Thank you for your time!

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Sometimes I dont understand some of the comments.
As an example, when someone asks "what is 1+1" and people answer "It's not 5", tho it technically is right, practically is not an answer to what has been asked and personally I find it borderline insulting to the person that asks.

The original poster asked something VERY SPECIFIC
Please, Someone Help with Paid Wps Office latest version For Windows.
I highlighted the 2 key elements.

If one could spend 1 minute checking the company's site they would see that there is indeed a paid version.
chrome_2021-04-22_08-58-34.jpg

Now after that point, either one has it, or they don't. If you have it we will be glad if you could share it, if you don't have it, I don't see the reason to comment at all. Type of comments like "tell me the difference and I will post" have no room on our site, and unless it's a joke between friends, if you are trying to educate, it's better to point out clearly and with proof that there is no real difference rather than being "smart" about it.

Also when someone asks the latest version, regardless of the fact that we may agree or not, we should point to past versions only when asked and only as guidance and not as a solution with maybe the exception of if there is no latest release, to get temporarily the previous one.

Think for example if I ask for windows 20h2 and someone points 1902... or 1507.. is there any logic in that?

In my opinion, we should answer, in the same way, we want others to answer to us and understand that because we might know something, doesn't mean that everyone else does. There are people who just started with PC and there are people that work with PCs longer than most of you are on this planet. Being polite is not a show of weakness, but a show of strength. Exercise common sense.

My 2 cents as a human being and not only as an admin.

Last edited:

GEEIBEI

Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
7.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Sometimes I dont understand some of the comments.
As an example, when someone asks "what is 1+1" and people answer "It's not 5", tho it technically is right, practically is not an answer to what has been asked and personally I find it borderline insulting to the person that asks.

The original poster asked something VERY SPECIFIC

I highlighted the 2 key elements.

If one could spend 1 minute checking the company's site they would see that there is indeed a paid version.
chrome_2021-04-22_08-58-34.jpg

Now after that point, either one has it, or they don't. If you have it we will be glad if you could share it, if you don't have it, I don't see the reason to comment at all. Type of comments like "tell me the difference and I will post" have no room on our site, and unless it's a joke between friends, if you are trying to educate, it's better to point out clearly and with proof that there is no real difference rather than being "smart" about it.

Also when someone asks the latest version, regardless of the fact that we may agree or not, we should point to past versions only when asked and only as guidance and not as a solution with maybe the exception of if there is no latest release, to get temporarily the previous one.

Think for example if I ask for windows 20h2 and someone points 1902... or 1507.. is there any logic in that?

In my opinion, we should answer, in the same way, we want others to answer to us and understand that because we might know something, doesn't mean that everyone else does. There are people who just started with PC and there are people that work with PCs longer than most of you are on this planet. Being polite is not a show of weakness, but a show of strength. Exercise common sense.

My 2 cents as a human being and not only as an admin.
God bless you for this clarification. In fact that's the reason why I just ended the request with "thanks for your time" bcoz it's really disheartening knowing that they didn't understand the request yet made a comment on it. Thank you once again! You have said my mind and much more!!!!

The Professor

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
@GEEIBEI Check your PM sent you the file ( WPS Office_ 2020 v11.2.0.9629 ) read the Read-Me files supplied properly

- Install the application.
- Let it load completely and close it also from tray. End WPS Writer process under task manager.
- Swap the file in the following path:
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\11.2.0.9629\office6
- You can block using a firewall for safety. Don't update it.
°TeamOS°✓

GEEIBEI

Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
7.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@GEEIBEI Check your PM sent you the file ( WPS Office_ 2020 v11.2.0.9629 ) read the Read-Me files supplied properly

- Install the application.
- Let it load completely and close it also from tray. End WPS Writer process under task manager.
- Swap the file in the following path:
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\11.2.0.9629\office6
- You can block using a firewall for safety. Don't update it.
°TeamOS°✓
God bless! I have received it.... Downloading now!!! Thank you ♥

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
68 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
368 (420)
Member for 9 years
God bless! I have received it.... Downloading now!!! Thank you ♥
Please inform us if that was what you were looking for to close the thread

GEEIBEI

Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
7.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
It's not. But thank you guys for the attention and kind responses!!!

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
68 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
368 (420)
Member for 9 years
It's not. But thank you guys for the attention and kind responses!!!
I had PM to you

GEEIBEI

Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
7.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I had PM to you
Yeah I have seen and replied to you also.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
68 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
368 (420)
Member for 9 years
thread closed as solved