Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Wondershare Repairit v2.0.4.5

Don007

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
121.9 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (8)
Member for 5 years
imagebcacbb187e232007.png

Reliable repair is done right!

imagecebe2e7dce9efbf6.png

Vanilla-1.4s-272px-1.gif

Repairs multiple corrupt or not playing videos in one go, Supports popular formats including MOV, MP4, M4V, MKV, etc.
Supports preview of repaired video files before saving them, Ensures high success rate with powerful repair technology.

Your One-Stop Solution to Repair Corrupt Videos
Wondershare Repairit is one of the best video repair software worldwide for repairing video files in different formats like MOV, MP4, M4V, M2TS, MKV, MTS, 3GP, AVI and FLV.

image6fda8565dc65bfa8.png

Repair Videos of Any File Format
Wondershare Repairit supports a wide variety of file formats such as MOV, MP4, M2TS, MKV, MTS, 3GP, AVI, FLV, and M4V. It even supports the latest INSV video format.
image5d15f6e119e6633b.png

Repair Corrupted Video In Any Scenarios
Being a fully-functional video repair tool, Repairit ensures instant and effective repair irrespective of the videos corrupted while shooting, recording, transferring, editing, converting, or processing.
imagea9c4ee8b9340f108.png

Repairs Videos from Any Cameras
Use Wondershare Repairit to fix broken/unplayable videos recorded from videos shot with all leading camera brands such as Canon, Nikon, Sony, GoPro, DJI,etc. or mobile phone.

Exclusive Features
Repairit has an extensive list of advanced features that make it stand out and the best video repair tool for users. Let’s take a look at a few features of Wondershare Repairit.

image9a13dbbd6c29c8e2.png

Enhanced Advanced Repair
This advanced feature allows you to add a sample to repair severely damaged videos with a higher success rate. Moreover, sample file verification helps select a suitable sample.

imagefb7929477c4d101e.png

Full Preview of Repaired Videos
There is no limitation of only 30s’ preview of the repaired videos. For videos in AVI, FLV, MTS, M2TS and MKV formats, you can preview the entire video at ease.

image2d9d498d1ced8ed3.png

Remarkable and Friendly Modern UI
Repairit has a modern UI that displays all the technical information (frame rate, video duration, format) along with a dedicated video thumbnail.

Vanilla-1s-280px.gif

imagedf7e25e8a2336f7c.png
image3ad98237482259cd.png

File Size : 124.4 MB

ReadME is included in RAR/ZIP file !

• Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.3.3
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    0 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 0 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    9fbba0b84a316d3af3cca3e5b834e4410cbea6a0
  • Loading…

predaking10

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
140.4 GB
Uploaded
915.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for the great upload!

Maxpower78

Downloaded
6.6 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Seems to work fine! thanks!

Tested, i can't edit anymore my previous post, it doesnt work.
same problem as the other: it shut down during the repair process, after few minutes.

Don007

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
121.9 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (8)
Member for 5 years
Same problem as the other:
It means you are mentioning any previous versions?? I haven't tested this app since i didn't have any corrupted videos...
it shut down during the repair process, after few minutes.
If your problems occurs for every version of this app ... Then..
1. The app itself can't capable to repair it
2. The system is not too powerful to run that app (Not enough memory)

Any ways I will check, any other people who download this app plz check with this issue !

DEVIANT

Downloaded
15.7 GB
Uploaded
7.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I think the problem is the Medicines itself. It seems the developer use online checking during repairing process.
I tested on 2 different PC, same broken video with same reference video for advance repairing.
The app always crash during the repair process. I tried turning off my internet, but the app won't run the repair task without internet connection.
Without Medicines applied, the app (as trial version) able to complete the repair process without crashing. I can't save the repaired video though since it's trial and ask for purchase.

Don007

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
121.9 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (8)
Member for 5 years
So It's not working properly, right??
:(

OK Admins/Mod can lock this thread !

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 7 years
I think the problem is the Medicines itself. It seems the developer use online checking during repairing process.
I tested on 2 different PC, same broken video with same reference video for advance repairing.
The app always crash during the repair process. I tried turning off my internet, but the app won't run the repair task without internet connection.
Without Medicines applied, the app (as trial version) able to complete the repair process without crashing. I can't save the repaired video though since it's trial and ask for purchase.
Please show what you are talking about via screenshot or log file, otherwise this stays open. @Don007 Please advise if this thread needs editing or correcting when you review this software.

Last edited:

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11400 (11400)
Member for 8 years
NO MORE FROM YOU. You have been on my threads too. I'm tired of this. You are only one who has an issue. Stop now.

DEVIANT

Downloaded
15.7 GB
Uploaded
7.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
NO MORE FROM YOU. You have been on my threads too. I'm tired of this. You are only one who has an issue. Stop now.

hi bro, im not trolling... i really need to repair my video.
i have broken video file from Sony A6100 XAVCS that broken due to write memory error. Has been trying to find a way to fix it for months.
and yes, i also tried the previous version before this, the 2.0.3.9.
i even visit the thread of the previous version before 2045 and 2033, not only me reporting that it force close during repairing process.

Maxpower78

Downloaded
6.6 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
It means you are mentioning any previous versions?? I haven't tested this app since i didn't have any corrupted videos...

If your problems occurs for every version of this app ... Then..
1. The app itself can't capable to repair it
2. The system is not too powerful to run that app (Not enough memory)

Any ways I will check, any other people who download this app plz check with this issue !
Thanks for your advice
1. I tryied to repair with another app, the task is run fine, but the results aren't good.
2. I can try to test in another pc as soon as possible.

As can i see from other posts here, other users find the same issue.

Maxpower78

Downloaded
6.6 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
also tried the previous version before this, the 2.0.3.9.
i even visit the thread of the previous version before 2045 and 2033, not only me reporting that it force close during repairing process.

Same for me, force close.