- 56.1 GB
- 14.2 TB
WonderFox DVD Ripper is a versatile and intuitive application capable of ripping DVD videos and turning them into a wide range of formats. It integrates support for an extensive range of output profiles, whether we are talking about standard audio or video formats, or popular devices. A regular window represents the user-friendly interface with a well-structured layout, where it is possible to point out a DVD movie from disc, mounted image, folder, or ISO file.
Supported output video formats include AVI, MPG, MP4, MKV, MOV, and 3GP, while HD compatibility is provided for AVI, MP4, MPG, WMV, MKV, MOV, and TS. The tool can extract the audio stream and save it to MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC and M4A, among other popular types. Alternatively, user can just turn the source into another DVD format type (NTSC or PAL) or VCD, prepare clips for online publishing (e.g., YouTube, Facebook, Yahoo), as well as make them format-friendly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, BlackBerry, Nokia, Sony, and Microsoft devices.
The video content can be previewed within the main window, and frames can be captured to save them to local images, while separate chapters may be selected for processing. In addition to all these features, WonderFox DVD Ripper lets users apply image effects that revolve around brightness, contrast, saturation, mosaic, blur, sharpness, emboss, noise, old film, red, green and blue channels. Video cropping is useful for eliminating black borders. Plus, the video can be trimmed by setting the start and end time.
Other options enable a user to select the CPU priority level and disable sound notifications on task completion. The target directory is automatically opened after conversion is carried out. What is more, advanced users may tinker with output audio and video parameters, such as bit rate, volume level, resolution, and encoder.
The program finishes a job quickly and delivers quality clips while using high CPU and moderate RAM. WonderFox DVD Ripper offers an abundance of output presets to choose from when it comes to DVD ripping and conversion, which should please most users, backed by practical customization options.
- Approachable and simplistic interface;
- Extensive file type support;
- Preview movies and make image adjustments;
- Customize app settings easily;
- Rip DVD to all popular videos and audios;
- Rip DVD to a portable device for playback;
- Backup A DVD only 5 minutes;
- Decrypt CSS and region code protections;
- Edit, enhance, and personalize DVD movies.
What is new in version 14.2 (Released on March 31, 2020):
- Fix extra bonus ripping errors;
- Fix de-interlacing errors;
- Fix title selection errors (a few DVDs);
- Fix possible errors caused by long file name;
- Fix audio issue when ripping a DVD;
- Fix subtitle issue (subtitles will not disappear) when ripping a DVD.
OS: Microsoft Windows® 2000, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10.
CPU: 1 GHz Intel or AMD CPU;
RAM: 512 MB or more;
HDD: 50 MB or more.
1. Kindly read "Readme.txt" file given in download zip file;
Virus free! No virus signature! 100% clean!
All credits go to RadiXX11, who made and shared the key generator with us!
in collaboration with TeamOS
Download links - version 14.2 (Size: 52.03 MB):