Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct WiseVector StopX 2.67

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years

Description:

WiseVector StopX (WVSX} is a very smart anti-malware product based on Artificial Intelligence defense methods in real-time to quietly and efficiently protect users from various malware threats!

Zero-day Virus Defense:
A zero-day virus is generally unknown to the public. Therefore is often difficult to defend by traditional antivirus software that rely on known virus signatures. WVSX is based on Artificial Intelligence. AI technology can easily predict and stop both known and unknown threats.

Ransomware Defense:
Ransomware is an advanced threat that traditional security software is harder to detect. The security of the smart terminal includes: Ransomware virus detection, blackmail virus trapping and document protection functions. It can keep users away from ransomware 24/7.

Fileless Virus Defense:
Fileless viruses are not file dependent and do not take up resources, making detection and removal difficult. The AI engine of WVSX provides several layers of defense: detection of virus behavior, memory protection, command tracking function, effectively defending against such viruses.

Identity Data Theft:
Data theft Trojans generally minimize their behavior to avoid detection by security software. Based on its characteristics, WVSX's AI invorporates several models to detect such Trojans in behavioral defense and memory protection for all Trojan horse families against data theft.

Streaming Update:
To eliminate reliance on the traditional upgrades, WVSX's AI engine can be automatically updated within seconds. This updating method is called continuous updating, ensuring that artificial intelligence can also remove viruses if malware is somehow missed the first time. Streaming updates also retain virus inventory locally, so even if the network is disconnected WVSX will remain functional.

Ultra Light on Resources:
Installation is quick and easy. Smart Hub security operates silently in the background. When it encounters a threat, it can respond immediately without interruption. No cumbersome features, no extra pop-ups, no binders, no ads, no push, no family buckets, no privacy theft. The goal of \Very light and practical.

What's New:

WiseVector StopX V2.67
September 2, 2020

1. Improved the Memory Protection to detect IcedID, Dridex and other banker trojan.
2. Solved the problem that WiseVector StopX might stuck when it is scanning the Office files with XLM macro.
3. Improved the stability of Memory Protection when a large number of processes being executed at a time.
4. Improved the stability of Document Protection.
5. Fixed other bugs.

Installation Instructions:

1. Run the given setup file, Install & Enjoy

System Requirements:

Microsoft® Windows® XP 32bit, Vista/Win7/Win8/Win8.1/Win10 32 or 64-bit, 100 MB RAM, 50MB of available hard-disk space

Screenshots:

Download Links:

e998057

Downloaded
14.6 GB
Uploaded
4.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
dude this has been highlighted on many av forums as malware?

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
dude this has been highlighted on many av forums as malware?
I dont think so you can check virus total report many of the good antivirus as well didnot report anything... If its something ill do check .. thankyou for notifying

Easter- I was curious about WiseVector so I did a quick and dirty test the other day:

1). Malware used- a total of 60 samples, 30 exe's and 30 scriptors.
Of the exe files, 15 were ransomware (all acting by different mechanisms), the other 15 being info stealers, Agent tesla, and other assorted riff-raff.The 30 Scriptors included my beloved Worms, Powershell and Python scripts, Batch and JSript files.

I tried to include malware of different ages, the oldest being from 2012 and the newest were a couple of files I found were fresh on the day of testing. Also I coded 2 ransomware samples (using LoLbins), and 2 vbs worms. Finally 7 additional files were included: 2 Medicines and 5 unsigned (and new) legitimate files.

Please note that ALL of the files were cherry-picked by me to make sure both the mechanism of action as well as and persistence methods were singular.

2). WiseVector was installed without any changes made to the settings (none really to make anyway). To insure that there was no utilization of any Cloud based detection the Network on the system was disabled.

3). The malware was placed in a folder and an On-Demand scan (right-click) was done. Some malware was detected on the scan and I received a popup to Quarantine, which I did. The remaining samples (I'm not going to give a percentage as this would vary with the malware files selected for the test) were run consecutively.

4). As I was very familiar with the actions of each file used in the test, I made note of any system changes like persistence, and attempts at trying to use the (disabled) network.However for any malware file that was NOT detected by the on-demand scan that normally would use the network to connect out I did enable the network prior to running these files.

Results- Of the malware run, most resulted in a WV Quarantine alert and a few were kept in memory until vanishing. One malware file (a fast-encryptor ransomware file that I coded) was able to trash a couple of files that I had previously placed on the Desktop, but no other file encryption was seen. The 2 Medicines were deleted (quarantined) and the 5 legitimate applications were run without issue. With the exception noted above, no system changes were noted on analysis post system reboot.

Conclusion- To my surprise WiseVector performed Optimally.

(Fun Fact- out of curiosity I wrote basic 2 batch files- one "Hello World", the other endless Calculators. I converted both to exe's and ran them. Both Hello World file executed fine. The Endless calculator batch ran without any detection, but the exe version was detected as malware).

Last edited: