Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent WinTools.net Premium / Professional / Classic 23.3.1 >>>TeamOs<<<

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Qfncz3.png

WinTools.net is a set of tools for optimizing the Windows operating system. The program includes components for the complete removal
of unwanted programs and registry "dead" links, as well as for controlling processes, system settings, Internet connections and interface.
The program includes the following tools: Clean Uninstaller, Scan Files, Scan Shortcuts, Scan Registry, Startup Manager, Tweak UI,
Net Tweaker, The Privacy, Invisible Man, File Shredder. In addition, there are utilities for secure storage of confidential information.

WinTools.net: Clean Uninstaller
When uninstalling various software, temporary files and files not deleted during the uninstallation process very often remain on the hard drive. These files will no longer be used and will only take up disk space and reduce disk access time. With the help of the “Clean Uninstaller” tool, it is possible to solve this problem, as well as control the process of installing programs and find out which files were written to where and what changes occurred in the Windows registry and system files after installation.

WinTools.net: Scan Files
During the operation of various programs on the hard disk, temporary files are created that are necessary for their proper operation. Quite often there are situations when temporary files are not deleted (freezing of the computer or programs, incorrect exit from the program or system) and remain on the hard drive cluttering it up and taking up space unreasonably. Sometimes a large number of temporary files slows down the computer boot and work in general. The Scan Files tool is used to periodically clean the computer of temporary and unused files.

WinTools.net: Scan Registry
Many programs use the Windows registry to store their own settings, adding new file extensions, installing their own components. But after uninstalling these programs, very often the entries about them are not deleted and remain in the registry. These entries will no longer be used, but they take up space. The Windows registry during installation / uninstallation becomes larger and larger, thereby worsening the performance of the computer and the access time of working programs to the registry. The Scan Registry tool is designed to periodically clean the registry and fix invalid entries.

WinTools.net: StartUp Manager
Many programs consider themselves to be the most important programs in the system, put themselves in the startup and System Tray of the system, needlessly wasting system resources - clogging RAM and reducing processor performance. As a rule, such programs prescribe information about themselves not in the "Startup" folder of the Start menu, but in the Windows registry, leaving the user no choice and complicating the process of controlling startup. The Start Up tool keeps track of all startup entries and allows you to remove/add and temporarily disable entries.

WinTools.net: Tweak UI
A set of additional settings and features that affect the security, performance and usability of the operating system and are not included in the standard delivery of MS Windows. The settings are divided into six groups, each of which is divided into subgroups in order to simplify navigation:
• General - settings that allow you to change system folders and registration information
• Screen - a set of desktop settings
• System - system settings, ways to boot the system and devices
• Start - change the appearance of the Start menu
• Security - system security settings
• Control - system control panel manager

WinTools.net: Net Tweaker (Pro version)
The Net Tweaker tool is designed to increase data transfer speed by changing hidden network settings. With the same connection speed, different computers may experience different data transfer rates. The fact is that the TCP / IP protocol involves the transfer of data packets. Packets can have different compression ratio, size, lifetime, number of repetitions... therefore, with different settings, the same connection speed, completely different data transfer rates can be observed. By changing the settings using the NetTweak tool, you can achieve more stable operation for a poor connection, losing some speed, or with a good connection, it is possible to achieve a higher data transfer rate at the expense of the stability that a good connection line will provide anyway.

WinTools.net: The Privacy (Pro version)
While working on the computer, the system keeps a record of your work, the so-called "History" and saves it. All information about your work on the Internet - when and what sites you visited, what content, what programs you downloaded, what you launched, what documents you worked with, what letters you wrote and to whom, what you searched for, what folders you opened, what computers you connected to - all this and many other information remains in your computer! Any person who has access to your PC can easily have access to this information and track almost every step you take, and, if possible, collect incriminating information on you. In such a situation, confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. This huge amount of information available not only destroys your privacy, but it also slows down your computer. All this information is stored on the hard drive, in the system registry, and some, such as the history of running programs, search history, the history of the last opened documents ... is loaded by the system and constantly occupies RAM. "The Privacy" tool will allow you to work on your computer without leaving traces of your activities. It consists of three main parts: "Object Erasure", "Invisible Man" and "File Shredder".

QfnLYM.jpg

Read the Read-Me supplied

Language: Multilingual

File Size: 3.69 MB

Minimum Requirements:

Windows XP/2000/2003/2008/VISTA/7/8/10/11

QuJDZc.jpg

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    19 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 19 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    e0484d259df0a0312be18a8e0a1535a0a32418e4
  • Loading…

oxygenio

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
82.8 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much 4 sharing

regninod

Downloaded
254.1 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
After enter key at start the program don't click "help -> program registration..."

Sorry, can't understand. How do I register it?

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
After enter key at start the program don't click "help -> program registration..."

Simply add the proper key for the EXE you chose... like in my picture...

Just do not click "help" (After enter key at start the program don't click "help -> program registration...")

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,412.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years

There is a Readme .txt in the download folder do what it says.
I think there is something you have not understood there.

Last edited:

ythprof

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
60.5 GB
Uploaded
184.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
thanks you for sharing sir.

whoami

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
82.2 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you @vdogeek for sharing this latest update.

regninod

Downloaded
254.1 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Simply add the proper key for the EXE you chose... like in my picture...

Just do not click "help" (After enter key at start the program don't click "help -> program registration...")
I have read the file you mention but I just get the "Trial Expired" notification. I'll uninstall and try again. Thank you.

I have read the file you mention but I just get the "Trial Expired" notification. I'll uninstall and try again. Thank you.
O.K. I give up. Must be my English.

O.K. I give up. Must be my English.
I understand now. After typing the serial number, close the application and then restart it.
Sorry for misunderstanding.

einsteinbd

Downloaded
122.8 GB
Uploaded
145.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Said all time please fix

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Said all time please fix
You've not used one of the keys supplied from the Key.txt file supplied from what I see on your picture... use the proper key for whichever class program you used and paste it where you see "enter registration key here" whereas yours is blank... use either Premium/Pro/ or Classic key then hit next.

regninod

Downloaded
254.1 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
There is a Readme .txt in the download folder do what it says.
I think there is something you have not understood there.
I understand now. After typing the serial number, close the application and then restart it.
Sorry for misunderstanding.

tahiti57

Downloaded
7 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you very much for sharing