- 56.1 GB
- 13.9 TB
WinToHDD is a handy and useful Windows software that allows users to install or reinstall Windows without using a CD/DVD or USB drive. With this All-in-One Windows Setup software, user can easily reinstall Windows, install Windows onto disks other than the one where Windows operating system is installed, or clone current Windows OS installation (Windows vista or later) to other disks. Its purpose is to help users reinstall Windows without using a disc and without going through the hassle of creating a bootable USB drive.
Attempting to make the Windows deployment procedure as simple as possible, WinToHDD comes with a straightforward, clean interface that only comprises three buttons: one for reinstalling the OS on the local workstation, one for starting a fresh Windows install on a second storage device (hard drive), and the third for creating an exact copy of the local system.
In other words, not only can the user deploy Windows with WinToHDD, but it is also possible to create a copy of the Windows setup files and save it to another disk. No matter what user's choice is, getting the job done is only a matter of pressing a few "Next" buttons from this point on. As expected, users are prompted to select the source ISO file that contains the Windows setup files. WinToHDD automatically reads data from the disk image and retrieves information regarding the operating system and its architecture.
Next, the user must select the system partition that Windows will be deployed on and choose the installation mode. There are three available options, namely "Legacy" (standard mode), "VHD" or "VHDX." Whether users choose to install, reinstall, or clone Windows, it will take a while for WinToHDD to create the WinPE image that is needed to proceed. WinToHDD offers a method to conveniently install or clone Windows without a disc or a bootable drive. This alternative will surely have its public, especially since it is easy to use and should pose no problems to the average user.
- Reinstall Windows directly from ISO, WIM, ESD without using CD/DVD/USB;
- Install Windows onto a second hard drive directly from ISO, WIM, ESD without using CD/DVD/USB;
- Clone Windows between disks with different sector sizes;
- Hot clone Windows without restarting the clone source computer;
- Install any version of Windows 10/8/7/Vista/2016/2012/2008 (64 & 32 bits) from same USB drive on both BIOS and UEFI computers;
- Fully Compatible with GPT/UEFI.
What is new in version 4.4 (Released on June 26, 2020):
- Support for the latest version of Windows 10;
- Update Italian, Russian translation;
- Japanese language support;
- Fix other minor bugs.
OS: Microsoft Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (both 32 & 64-bit).
CPU: Intel® Pentium®;
RAM: 512MB (1G or more recommended).
HDD: 500MB of free space;
Display: 1024x768 graphic device (higher resolution recommended).
1. Run the executable file or command-line interpreter program for silent installation;
Virus free! No virus signature! 100% clean!
in collaboration with TeamOS
Download links - version 4.4 (Size: 7.62 MB):