Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct WinRAR 5.80 Beta 2 Full (x32/x64)

alaadin

Power User
Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
110 (109)
Member for 5 years

WinRAR 5.80 Beta 2 (x32/x64)

It is a powerful archive manager for Windows. This is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives. It can backup your data and reduce size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format. The archiver puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR Beta Portable is often faster than the competition. This will save you disc space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well. WinRAR Beta is ideal for multimedia files. It automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method.

The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well. RAR files can usually compress content by 8 percent to 15 percent more than ZIP files can.

Features of WinRAR
Using WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression by consistently making smaller archives than the competition, saving disk space and transmission costs.
The program provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives.
WinRAR offers a graphic interactive interface utilizing mouse and menus as well as the command line interface.
WinRAR Beta is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special “Wizard” mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure. This avoids confusion in the early stages of use.
WinRAR offers you the benefit of industry strength archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits.
WinRAR supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. The number of archived files is, for all practical purposes, unlimited.
WinRAR Beta offers the ability to create selfextracting and multivolume archives. Recovery record and recovery volumes allow to reconstruct even physically damaged archives.

WinRAR Beta features are constantly being developed to keep WinRAR ahead of the pack.

What's new in the latest Version 5.80 beta 2
1. "Find files" and command line mode "i" commands:

a) if "Use all tables" option or "t" modifier of "i" command are used,
additionally to already supported ANSI, OEM and UTF-16 encodings WinRAR will search the specified string in UTF-8 files as well
b) better support for Unicode text strings.
c) better performance, especially for case insensitive search.
d) hexadecimal search output includes both text and hexadecimal
representation of found matches.

2. File and total progress bar is displayed when unpacking

tar.bz2, tar.gz, tar.lz, tar.xz, tar.z archives.Previously only the total progress was displayed properly for tar.bz2,
tar.gz and tar.z. Neither file nor total progress was displayed for tar.lz and tar.xz.

3. "File list/Files/Exact sizes" option also changes the file size format in WinRAR status bar.

4. Added support for one more variation of TAR format archives.

5. Bugs fixed

Click the WinRaR executive File & Click the reg.File Attached For Life time License 32 or 64 Bits

All Windows OS Versions

32 Bits

64 Bits

32 Bits

64 Bits

Last edited:

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
248 (256)
Member for 7 years
@alaadinnawi thanks, for sharing the latest beta...

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11240 (11240)
Member for 8 years
@alaadinnawi Wow. I have latest 5.61...... Now they are jumping to 5.8 already? Hmmmmm....... Good thread, :)

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
248 (256)
Member for 7 years
@alaadinnawi Wow. I have latest 5.61...... Now they are jumping to 5.8 already? Hmmmmm....... Good thread, :)
update pronto as anything older than 5.71, has a vulnerability...

voidmoon

Downloaded
451.9 MB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
nice upload. thank you so much

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Wonderful share @alaadinnawi ,Thank you .

Blank_0nd

Downloaded
7.1 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thanks dude

KooMulee

Power User
Downloaded
45.8 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Sharing hereby appreciated. Thanks @alaadinnawi.

alaadin

Power User
Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
110 (109)
Member for 5 years
Indeed... :rofl:

kojoe

Downloaded
573.5 GB
Uploaded
417.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Replaced rarreg.key but still trial?
Help me ^)^

alaadin

Power User
Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
110 (109)
Member for 5 years
Replaced rarreg.key but still trial?
Help me ^)^
Try To Use It As Administrator .. If Not Working Then the Fault From Ur Side ..Reg.Problems try any reg.App To Fix ..OR try Uninstall using Iobit or Revo Apps , download earlier version of this release from our forom , clean install and activate as instructions in its thread, then just install mine it will be installed .. no worries.. as your 32 or 64 bit PC , Without using my Reg. file ...100% it will Work and will Updated as V 5.8 beta 2 !

kojoe

Downloaded
573.5 GB
Uploaded
417.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Try To Use It As Administrator .. If Not Working Then the Fault From Ur Side ..Reg.Problems try any reg.App To Fix ..OR try Uninstall using Iobit or Revo Apps , download earlier version of this release from our forom , clean install and activate as instructions in its thread, then just install mine it will be installed .. no worries.. as your 32 or 64 bit PC , Without using my Reg. file ...100% it will Work and will Updated as V 5.8 beta 2 !
Thanks you. ^_^

AtlantisVip

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.4 GB
Uploaded
14.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Only getting trial too.

alaadin

Power User
Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
110 (109)
Member for 5 years
Only getting trial too.

KissyKitty

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
24.8 GB
Uploaded
274.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
HI, thanks so much for your share! I needed an updated or newer version than what I was working with and now I have it, thanks to you, friend. I am grateful for this share, your work, and your skill. You've helped me work (a little easier) with some files which saves me time and patience and YES, I run low, sometimes, on patience. Thanks for helping me to solve a problem and that makes you a problem resolver. The download was quick, smooth, easy, headache-free & it operated smoothly, properly--just as it should, so FINE WORK FRIEND! Much love and wait...lemme put some lipstick on, first! :makeup: ...okay, and many kisses :* mwuaaaahhh!

alaadin

Power User
Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
110 (109)
Member for 5 years
HI, thanks so much for your share! I needed an updated or newer version than what I was working with and now I have it, thanks to you, friend. I am grateful for this share, your work, and your skill. You've helped me work (a little easier) with some files which saves me time and patience and YES, I run low, sometimes, on patience. Thanks for helping me to solve a problem and that makes you a problem resolver. The download was quick, smooth, easy, headache-free & it operated smoothly, properly--just as it should, so FINE WORK FRIEND! Much love and wait...lemme put some lipstick on, first! :makeup: ...okay, and many kisses :* mwuaaaahhh!
Thanks for your warm wishes ..

kluknawa235

Downloaded
55.6 GB
Uploaded
131.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
for me this reg key not works. try steps from up post bot only trial.

i use reg key from 5.71 final and now works ok version from this post :)

but thanks for sharing

Dio e Onore

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)