Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows Zero Gravity 10 Pro (x64) -=TeamOS=-

MniawY

• STAFF™ 🌟
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
i am just try to say when i start the windows this icon some times doesn't appear in the taskbar

@gezzinthi | @Mirkec Said It's Removed From This Windows |

gezzinthi

Downloaded
13.7 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks

ezgudi

Downloaded
35.8 GB
Uploaded
6.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you.

sandyss18

Downloaded
43.4 GB
Uploaded
71.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thanks a lot

Downloaded
20.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
And that's why yall are the real og's, good lookin out. CLEAN build ??

Dinace041319

Downloaded
22.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hello guys, is it safe to update this Zero Gravity to this May update? Is it worth it?

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11319 (11319)
Member for 8 years
Hello guys, is it safe to update this Zero Gravity to this May update? Is it worth it?
No, don't upgrade, or you will lose all customization. If that doesn't matter to you then go ahead.

Dinace041319

Downloaded
22.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
No, don't upgrade, or you will lose all customization. If that doesn't matter to you then go ahead.
Then i won't, thanks for the response. I disabled windows update already.

k1llc0r3

Downloaded
308.5 GB
Uploaded
4.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
oddly i cant get this to share any folders anyone else have this issue as well and i tried registry and other ways to try to get it restored

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
oddly i cant get this to share any folders anyone else have this issue as well and i tried registry and other ways to try to get it restored
This is not a bug. I only remove it from the context menu but Share works fine. You can revert changes back to default. You only need to edit all entries on all places inside the registry! Good luck!

vlada94

Downloaded
15.9 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
nice nice nice :)

tek3195

Downloaded
422 GB
Uploaded
534 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks, 'preciate it.

xramjetx

Downloaded
289 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thankyou for your time and upload, such a great Win 10 OS. Have used it numerous times without a hitch. top notch OS. Thankyou

Roubocopo

Downloaded
51.1 GB
Uploaded
48.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you!! Excellent work!!

gamerboialone

Downloaded
10.8 GB
Uploaded
88.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Its been 6 months since i installed and it ran smoothly.However i made the mistake of clicking on windows update and now when I start my PC it takes a bit of time and after logging in, i have to wait for all the services to run and wait for the disk usage to drop down from 100%.
-> Is this because i updated or is there any other reason?
-> If i should not update then is there any other way to manually install desired updates?

comtech

Downloaded
398.9 GB
Uploaded
945.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thx,nice share for sure I like it!

shabeeb.co

Downloaded
19.1 GB
Uploaded
642.3 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Microsoft.Windows.Photos; Deleted? ( Slow but while Blogging it was easy way to convert image to different Ratio.....

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Its been 6 months since i installed and it ran smoothly.However i made the mistake of clicking on windows update and now when I start my PC it takes a bit of time and after logging in, i have to wait for all the services to run and wait for the disk usage to drop down from 100%.
-> Is this because i updated or is there any other reason?
-> If i should not update then is there any other way to manually install desired updates?
Probably because updates, but as I can remember, nothing seriously prolongs after updates during the testing phase on my side. I made this build using different method then in my other build, so after updating a few components would be reinstalled by Microsoft. From 1903/9 and above, Microsoft changed the updating scheme mechanism so some components can be reinstalled after cumulative updates like Microsoft Edge, Security Center, Cortana, Windows Defender, Windows Store, SmartScreen,...). Of course, it .depend on the method. In other builds, this is not the case (nothing will revert/reinstalled).

You can always turn off services that you do not need.

Microsoft.Windows.Photos; Deleted? ( Slow but while Blogging it was easy way to convert image to different Ratio.....
That crap is removed

gamerboialone

Downloaded
10.8 GB
Uploaded
88.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Probably because updates, but as I can remember, nothing seriously prolongs after updates during the testing phase on my side. I made this build using different method then in my other build, so after updating a few components would be reinstalled by Microsoft. From 1903/9 and above, Microsoft changed the updating scheme mechanism so some components can be reinstalled after cumulative updates like Microsoft Edge, Security Center, Cortana, Windows Defender, Windows Store, SmartScreen,...). Of course, it .depend on the method. In other builds, this is not the case (nothing will revert/reinstalled).

You can always turn off services that you do not need.
Thank you for your help and as always, your builds are awesome.Keep them coming!!

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for the post