Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Windows XP Professional SP3 x86 - Integral Edition 2019.4.14 - TeamOS

Lester Cuadra

Downloaded
27 GB
Uploaded
14.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hello, everybody!....I am burning the iso file....soon, I´ll test it...Give me at least an hour...I´ll check this out if it works or don´t.

is it usable cause firefox and chrome doesnt support XP more.
Last time I installed XP couldnt get normal browser to work so had to go to 7 which is laggy because old PC.
Its optiplex 755 and it's mostly used to surf the net and watch movies (torrent download).
It is usable....install OPERA 36.0.2130.80 and you´ll see it works EXCELLENT!!!!....
Hello...I am here, again. I tested it...and I didn´t have any issue.....no problem with the Iso File ....Excellent !!!...right now It is installing The items or softwar in the "Selector Options Windows". Thank you for this Operating System and Its updates. And....I could see you have another update---2019-05-18...Thanks for your work.

Last edited by a moderator: