Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows Xp Extreme Gaming Edition 2016

Abhaypatel54

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Can I play gta 5 on this please reply I think yes because it has all service packs and directx11

YggDruid

Downloaded
4.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Hi.I'm trying to bring back to life my very old PC, :) so same old games can be played, like WOW (Wrait of the Lich King),what Windows xp version would you recommend?
PC spec: : CPU: Interl(R) 530 @1.73gh ; RAM: 1.5GB ; GPU: moblie intel 945GM express

RanicaBG

Downloaded
15.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
I've tried installing it on a Thinkpad T510 with a 120GB SSD two times and both of them ended with blue screen on boot just when the XP logo comes up. In one of the installation I accepted to install the Visua C++ thingy on the other I've cancelled, no difference. Time for Deepin Linux.

Mr. Spacely

Administrator
Downloaded
148.8 GB
Uploaded
19.2 TB
Ratio
I've tried installing it on a Thinkpad T510 with a 120GB SSD two times and both of them ended with blue screen on boot just when the XP logo comes up. In one of the installation I accepted to install the Visua C++ thingy on the other I've cancelled, no difference. Time for Deepin Linux.
LOL. Why are you gonna mess with XP when you can get any new Linux?

RanicaBG

Downloaded
15.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
LOL. Why are you gonna mess with XP when you can get any new Linux?
Well, exactly that, messing but with XP. Also, sometimes I like to play some private MU online server and I don't like emulators... Anyhow.

PSPfan231

Downloaded
20.3 GB
Uploaded
6.8 GB
Ratio
my wifi doesn't work anymore

this OS is straight trash! no offense, could've been great if you hadn't removed the wifi drivers for whatever dumb reason

Gollapudi

Less employees more work
Super Moderator
Downloaded
1.6 TB
Uploaded
256.2 TB
Ratio
my wifi doesn't work anymore

this OS is straight trash! no offense, could've been great if you hadn't removed the wifi drivers for whatever dumb reason
if you like it install and enjoy otherwise just stay away from it...good for you

PSPfan231

Downloaded
20.3 GB
Uploaded
6.8 GB
Ratio
if you like it install and enjoy otherwise just stay away from it...good for you
could've just added wifi drivers to make it easier, good to know you don't really care about your craft. it was an almost excellent OS except for that mistake you carelessly didn't checked over