Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Windows X-Lite 'Micro 10' SE by FBConan

essensthih

Downloaded
11.9 GB
Uploaded
7.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
@FBConan can I ask for help how do I download onedrive on your super lite windows? is it possible?

sakalsk

Downloaded
42.4 GB
Uploaded
93.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
looks awesome will try today thanks.

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
@FBConan can I ask for help how do I download onedrive on your super lite windows? is it possible?
@FBConan This isn't the first time. DONT ignore any members or helping. MAC

deejayadhd

Downloaded
307.7 GB
Uploaded
872 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Really dig this build, have a small issue that is perplexing maybe someone can help me out. I like to set the minimum processor frequency to 5% so it will clock all the way down on idle, when i do that here it has a weird behavior. the cpu will clock down to 799mhz then jump to 1499mhz then 1899mhz then back to 799mhz, about every second or 2 it will jump to the next one. this is at idle 0 to 1% cpu usage. i tried setting performance increase threshold and performance decrease threshold to many different values but those settings don't seem to have an effect. if anyone has any thoughts i would appreciate it, everything work perfectly otherwise.

just to add i'm asking because i've been on a vanilla install of ltsc 2021 for awhile and at idle the frequency would sit at 800mhz solid, all the crazy jumping around at 0 cpu usage seems odd.

Really dig this build, have a small issue that is perplexing maybe someone can help me out. I like to set the minimum processor frequency to 5% so it will clock all the way down on idle, when i do that here it has a weird behavior. the cpu will clock down to 799mhz then jump to 1499mhz then 1899mhz then back to 799mhz, about every second or 2 it will jump to the next one. this is at idle 0 to 1% cpu usage. i tried setting performance increase threshold and performance decrease threshold to many different values but those settings don't seem to have an effect. if anyone has any thoughts i would appreciate it, everything work perfectly otherwise.

just to add i'm asking because i've been on a vanilla install of ltsc 2021 for awhile and at idle the frequency would sit at 800mhz solid, all the crazy jumping around at 0 cpu usage seems odd.
also this is an intel 6600k cpu

sorry meant to edit my post, i'm a little braindead right now.

Last edited:

edtors

Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
nice work...