Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Windows Vista Sp2 To Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnzRuptor

Downloaded
880.7 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi guys I'm a new member here I would like to ask how to fix my problem I upgrade my windows xp and it turns successful but when I'm trying to upgrade it to windows 7 it giving me a blue color error containing IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL all the time the installation process is block and won't continue because of that problem please help me I need to update it on Windows 7 thank you

Hawkeye

Uploader
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years
i would just do a fresh install mate, it will save a lot off problems, and a lot less errors

Sagar Kumar

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
6.4 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Back up all your important files and perform a clean install. Burn the win 7 iso to a USB and boot from it and start installing win 7. Clean installations are always better than upgrading.

shhnedo

Downloaded
15.5 GB
Uploaded
488.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (5)
Member for 8 years
Again, it's ALWAYS helpful to describe the components of your machine. It might be way to old even for windows 7.
About your way of upgrading, in-place upgrades are not advisable. Back up all your important data(a.k.a copy-paste it to an external HDD or a usb flash) and perform a clean install. Make sure your have all necessary drivers on hand, you'll probably need some after you've installed windows 7.

Redolent

Downloaded
13.7 GB
Uploaded
46 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Don't forget that you will only be able to upgrade to a 32bit environment from XP and not a 64bit...

ntwizard

Downloaded
28 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL means that you either have a hardware conflict, unsupported driver, or an PNP issue. These were common in the older versions of windows.

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10968 (10968)
Member for 8 years
Thread complete. Author hasn't been here in weeks, and not a word.

Status
Not open for further replies.