Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows system reserved partion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DhruboZ

Downloaded
20.2 GB
Uploaded
7.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I am formatting my pc with windows 10 but after creating new partion, the automatic system reserved partion is created with 50 mb space

Please help me to slove this issue

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Links removed. Some already suggest to you a few moments ago what sites to use for image uploading!
Users can choose the size of the partition you want to make. Delete the partition and try to make it again this time read all before click and define the size
If you not sure how to do it YouTube is full of videos on this topic!

Or if you think:
Windows automatically create up to 4 partitions during the installation. I think depends on MBR or GPT (Recovery, EFI System (Hidden from disk management), MSR (GPT or MBR), the rest is C:)

I think you should give more information about what exactly your problem is.

This is not a bug. Thread removed to Help & Request section!

Last edited:

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
25.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
I mean, if you just read the name... System reserved. That should tell you all you need to know. If not a simple google search would have told you more.

Long story short That partition stores boot, and/or recovery information. It's not meant to be touched by users. What worries me is the size. It should be in the range of 350-500 mb and not 50. I hope its a typo. Not saying that anything is wrong (tho its an indication) but I personally never seen 50mb only recovery partition.

Last edited:

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
... or he simply created a 50 MB partition (not system) accidentally. Just as he said
In that case, @DhruboZ simply delete the partition in Disk Management after installation.

@DhruboZ Please tell us your situation after you try suggestions

Last edited:

Imran Hashmi

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
89.6 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
8 (3)
Member for 7 years
I think this is what he want to tell.

As stated by @Cyler if you google it you will get proper answer.

DhruboZ

Downloaded
20.2 GB
Uploaded
7.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Let me explain my problem from start

I got a 10TB and a 250 Gb harddisk, OS is in the 1 TB harddisk

I have been using windows 10 from early days and i create the windows partition on C drive leaving behind the other partitions same as it has files. Normally it creates System reserved partition of about 500MB in past and then i install the os and it works fine.

It was the month of august, I downloaded the lasted windows 10 using windows media downloader and burn it using rufus into pendrive using the normal settings. But when i delete the old patitions (System + C partition), i found the automatic patition for SR was created of about 50MB, as i do not have any other os at hand during installation so i continued with that 50 MB and later on using es partition manager i increased the SR.

Recently windows got infected with some virus, due to my negligency but it got back stabbed. Hopefully i had that bootable pendrive and before the format again, I cleaned my 1 TB harddisk and make all partitions them into merge in C partition using es partition. But it was same 50 MB.

BTW,i got 8GB DD3 RAM but it shows 4 GB

I do not have high knowledge about computer, so kindly help me, it would be very mcuh appreicated, I try to explain as much i could so you guys can get understand the issue

Here the photo of installation taken using mobile

- Windows \

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.8 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
wat is it showing in the bios ??? when it there say that you have 8GB ram then All is fine.
it can be that your windows i see this pro Edication N only uses (see ) 4GB

Downloaded
28.3 GB
Uploaded
102.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
download partion manager pe and run it through Pen Drive and delete your hard disk label (not the partition one)
.It might work

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.8 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@DhruboZ ok because i can't edit my previous txt i place it here :

Pull the ram rows out and place them back.
When you fitted your RAM, did you give that a good solid push into the clips, to make sure it was seated correctly?
If you boot into BIOS, under System Information, are both sticks of RAM seen?
Open Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc)
Choose the Performance Tab and click Memory

All I can think when it is still showing 4GB instead of 8GB is to check and make sure they are seated right and the lock clips are locked.
If they are and you still get only 4 GB you may have a bad module.

DhruboZ

Downloaded
20.2 GB
Uploaded
7.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@SiteWizard

It semes like one of my ram slot is not working, and surprisingly I think it is not working from the first day of purchase

DhruboZ

Downloaded
20.2 GB
Uploaded
7.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Anyway, any answer for the system partition issue?

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Anyway, any answer for the system partition issue?
Already answered if you only will read.. Fix your memory.. Its guaranteed for life..
MORE THAN
Complete and locked

Status
Not open for further replies.