Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows Pure 10 Pro (x64) -=TeamOS=-

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
i was going to install this build, but seeing people having a lot of problems i just back to windows 8.1 mpb by tomecar

Positive feedback to the creator: if you are going to build something to give us more speed in our systems but have a tons of errors, at the end we are just getting errors and we need to touch services and waste a lot of time. Also when people ask to you what to do or any tip to get the solution you are just saying "search in google"

The objetive (in general) of all user who use tweaked windows, its just format, install, and start to use .. without "many problems"

Looks great, but like i said i will back to windows 8.1

PD: for all people who are downloading tweaked windows 10 without windows store, remember nvidia geforce drivers requires windows store, im using now windows 10 mpb by tomecar and nvidia driver panel is not working, and nvidia driver without panel, its just .. you know

cheers !
Hello this is your opinion i have tried it I have not seen any special error.
For the drivers you do not need a store all my pc are equipped with nvidia graphics card and I use my Windows and if you noticed most of the time it does not have the store

Lesoviet

Downloaded
67.3 GB
Uploaded
39.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hello this is your opinion i have tried it I have not seen any special error.
For the drivers you do not need a store all my pc are equipped with nvidia graphics card and I use my Windows and if you noticed most of the time it does not have the store

Literally right now im on a fresh install of windows 10 by tomecar without windows store, and my nvidia panel not start because requires the app from store
I think the fix for this its just install an old driver, from 3 months ago maybe
And yes for all those players who have medium gamma computer and want a little more perfomance, geforce panel its just everything

Whatever im trying to help from my perspective. In general i use windows 8.1 on my pc, but i dont know why sometimes i want try new builds, updates, release of windows 10 and i back to windows 8.1 real quick

Like i said, Mr Google have everything, but allways its much better learn directly from those people who know a lot of windows, just because in this case, he maded this build :)

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
Literally right now im on a fresh install of windows 10 by tomecar without windows store, and my nvidia panel not start because requires the app from store
I think the fix for this its just install an old driver, from 3 months ago maybe
And yes for all those players who have medium gamma computer and want a little more perfomance, geforce panel its just everything

Whatever im trying to help from my perspective. In general i use windows 8.1 on my pc, but i dont know why sometimes i want try new builds, updates, release of windows 10 and i back to windows 8.1 real quick

Like i said, Mr Google have everything, but allways its much better learn directly from those people who know a lot of windows, just because in this case, he maded this build :)
look no store

But for driver i used snappy driver

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
i was going to install this build, but seeing people having a lot of problems i just back to windows 8.1 mpb by tomecar

Positive feedback to the creator: if you are going to build something to give us more speed in our systems but have a tons of errors, at the end we are just getting errors and we need to touch services and waste a lot of time. Also when people ask to you what to do or any tip to get the solution you are just saying "search in google"

The objetive (in general) of all user who use tweaked windows, its just format, install, and start to use .. without "many problems"

Looks great, but like i said i will back to windows 8.1

PD: for all people who are downloading tweaked windows 10 without windows store, remember nvidia geforce drivers requires windows store, im using now windows 10 mpb by tomecar and nvidia driver panel is not working, and nvidia driver without panel, its just .. you know

cheers !
1. What lot of problems they have? What tons of errors...? What kind of errors do they get? LOL, the only problem is with "Just a moment..." situation, and that is connected with the boot order of users PC. The solution for this is explained in the comments (that even read the guy who replied just a moment before you)! This OS works perfectly.
2. User do not need to spend a lot of time playing with services - not true;
3. Users do not just get errors - not true again;
4. The objective of this tweaked windows IS format, install, and use ... without "any problems."
5. This build has a Windows Store;
6. Windows Store works fine.
7. The Windows Store is not correlated with drivers. Your suggestion to a user is not valid;
8. SmartScreen filters are connected with Windows Store and can cause problems with some, not all Store apps (in that case enable it, I did not remove them just because of that). The problem with the particular Store apps is explained in comments on a few places, and as the member says there, he quickly finds the solution on Google.
9. I do not have time to babysit all users especially for some general questions that can be easily found on Google or are already explained in comments that users are too lazy to read. I have a real-life too!
10. For a particular question, I always reply with my answers even I do not have an obligation because...
11. ... we are not a retail store, and we do not sell stuff, so we do not owe an explanation or anything. We only share and a user can decide!
12. Read more carefully comments next time;
13. Positive feedback to you: Also when people like you are going to reply on some threads in further they need to show more gratitude or appreciation. not just their "sense of entitlement"
14. Cheers!

Last edited:

Lesoviet

Downloaded
67.3 GB
Uploaded
39.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
look no store

But for driver i used snappy driver

307ca5be24.jpg

like i said your version of nvidia driver its like 2 months ago, this problem its from actual drivers like everyone do, fresh install, fresh drivers, fresh everything
like you say... Google it

Lesoviet

Downloaded
67.3 GB
Uploaded
39.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
1. What lot of problems they have? What tons of errors...? What kind of errors do they get? LOL, the only problem is with "Just a moment..." situation, and that is connected with the boot order of users PC. The solution for this is explained in the comments (that even read the guy who replied just a moment before you)! This OS works perfectly.
2. User do not need to spend a lot of time playing with services - not true;
3. Users do not just get errors - not true again;
4. The objective of this tweaked windows IS format, install, and use ... without "any problems."
5. This build has a Windows Store;
6. Windows Store works fine.
7. The Windows Store is not correlated with drivers. Your suggestion to a user is not valid;
8. SmartScreen filters are connected with Windows Store and can cause problems with some, not all Store apps (in that case enable it, I did not remove them just because of that). The problem with the particular Store apps is explained in comments on a few places, and as the member says there, he quickly finds the solution on Google.
9. I do not have time to babysit all users especially for some general questions that can be easily found on Google or are already explained in comments that users are too lazy to read. I have a real-life too!
10. For a particular question, I always reply with my answers even I do not have an obligation because...
11. ... we are not a retail store, and we do not sell stuff, so we do not owe an explanation or anything. We only share and a user can decide!
12. Read more carefully comments next time;
13. Positive feedback to you: Also when people like you are going to reply on some threads in further they need to show more gratitude or appreciation. not just their "sense of entitlement"
14. Cheers!

You took my feedback super negative and was not my objetive, even when you play around the mods, friends or whatever name. im a random guy who want say an opinion. I just enter here in this post, i saw people having problems, same problem and im just afraid to have these issues in a fresh install, is not my objetive sadly like i said i want just download, install, use at 100% speed if its possible
I not care about windows store i not use these apps, im just saying i installed a fresh windows 10 from tomecar "MPB" , without windows store, and i think the lastest driver of nvidia requires windows store to open the panel, without panel i cant handle grapichs also my monitor config (gaming on fx6300 and 960 gtx)

Im just trying to give you a positive answer and feedback and what i see from you and in general from uploaders, great content in general, the social is the worse i ever seen, if you have in this post 5 or 10 people having the same problem and you just say Google it just feel bad and sad

I repeat not take super seriously and negative my feedback, because if all users here will take seriously all the answer from uploaders/builders you can imagine what happen here

GOOGLE IT

Joke joke... Resuming all builds from here without windows store, nvidia panel from last driver doesnt work
my "thanks" come with my ratio even with my mediocre conection and limited time to upload, because i need to try your build an entire month to see what is happening there. I not lik empty words ..

I will saying nothing more i hope you understeand what im trying to say, because in our side looks like we are talking like to a big wall

PD: My english is bad

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
You took my feedback super negative
I did not get your comments as super negative. I am only correcting your misleading interpretation of the real situation and perception about this forum and what faithful TeamOS members are doing for others. True liberates...
if you have in this post 5 or 10 people having the same problem and you just say Google it just feel bad and sad
And to all of them, the solutions are given...
because in our side looks like we are talking like to a big wall
Same here at our side. So many ungrateful members. Read again my last reply!
We are not a Social network. Visit Facebook...
Thank you for your honest reply and good luck!

Last edited:

sandyss18

Downloaded
43.4 GB
Uploaded
71.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thanks

styrius69

Downloaded
25.9 GB
Uploaded
9.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Looks like all the bad, irritating stuff is out or off, and the good stuff is left for use. There are some really smart people who do understand the system throughout and help others out. You can imagine me taking my hat and bowing down for you sir. Or should i say the whole TeamOS! Thank you!!!

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Looks like all the bad, irritating stuff is out or off, and the good stuff is left for use. There are some really smart people who do understand the system throughout and help others out. You can imagine me taking my hat and bowing down for you sir. Or should i say the whole TeamOS! Thank you!!!
Thank you for kind words! I really appreciate!
I have to say I noticed your not so admirable ratio. Show your gratitude by sharing this torrent. It is a popular torrent and you can improve your ratio. You can be sure in that! So you would be able to download more sweets in further that will come soon from me and other modifiers here, Cheers

Rawlan

Downloaded
7.2 GB
Uploaded
9.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
this is my go-to build now, thank you

yog27

Downloaded
58.7 GB
Uploaded
74.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you :)

mr.gamal

Downloaded
1 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
that great and cool
thank you

Klaatunes

Downloaded
133.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Many thanks Mirkec, much appreciated.

Voordmort

Downloaded
11.8 GB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for this great OS. I'm very happy with this one, but i did some tweaks myself as well on top of it, after installing the 1909 update! The last big question is. Is this normal when i go "windows update"

it says *Some settings are managed by your organization* Under it says: *We'll ask you to download updates, except when updates are required to keep Windows running smoothly, In that case we'll automatically download those updates.

Also this when clicking
"View configured update policies"

* Your organization has set some policies to manage updates
* You have opted in for the Windows Insider Program

Policies set on your device

Notify to download updates
source: Administrator
Type: Group Policy

Set Automatic Update Options
Source: Adminstrator

If this is normal just click like.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for this great OS. I'm very happy with this one, but i did some tweaks myself as well on top of it, after installing the 1909 update! The last big question is. Is this normal when i go "windows update"

it says *Some settings are managed by your organization* Under it says: *We'll ask you to download updates, except when updates are required to keep Windows running smoothly, In that case we'll automatically download those updates.

Also this when clicking
"View configured update policies"

* Your organization has set some policies to manage updates
* You have opted in for the Windows Insider Program

Policies set on your device

Notify to download updates
source: Administrator

Set Automatic Update Options
Source: Adminstrator

If this is normal just click like.
Yes, I left some space for users to do their own tweaks on this build! Too many tweaks can break the installation. It is better for the user to do it by itself!

Regarding the message "managed by your organization": it is normal when integrating tweaks for disabling and limits some features related to automatic downloads! The user has full control now!

You did not need to upload to 1909 (1903 have less bugs) because you have Devine 10 Pro now that has a similar foundation as Windows Pure 10 Pro!

Last edited:

kevincc

Downloaded
16.5 GB
Uploaded
41.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks you for win 10

january30

Downloaded
284.8 GB
Uploaded
7.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
will seed
good job

Hawkeye

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years
nice work mate :rock: if you would ever like me to make any cover for your threads just PM me

psykoteq

Downloaded
20.1 GB
Uploaded
2.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you @Mirkec - this is flawless and has breathed life back to my 2011 made Lenovo G series!