Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows Obsidian 10 EnterpriseS 2016 LTSB Second Edition (x64) -=TeamOS=-

Aktrs1

Downloaded
50.7 GB
Uploaded
602.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Torrent works fine here. I am just sharing! Check settings!
uTorrent and Bittorent didnt work for me idk why first time it happened to me. I installed qbittorrent now and im downloading. Thank you for good work.

zspeciman

Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
60.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
If you have good experience with the first edition then stay with it. Do not fix it if is not broken. The second edition has the latest updates integrated, more wallpapers - LOL, more bloatware components have been removed and all components of some other bloatware are now completely removed, well as much as possible (biometry, telemetry). In short cleaner versions, consume less RAM and CPU.
Although I did not have an issue, neither other members, one user reports a problem with the activation of NET Framework 3.5 in the initial build. Now that should not be a case for him.

Both are my favorites. If you have older machine then use LTSB, if not stay with LTSC.
That user regarding the Net Framework 3.5 was me. Problem has been solved with this new version. Fantastic update from the Master. Thank you so much!!!!!

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
That user regarding the Net Framework 3.5 was me. Problem has been solved with this new version. Fantastic update from the Master. Thank you so much!!!!!
I know I did not want to mention you. Enjoy now!

Waywyrd

Downloaded
17.8 GB
Uploaded
55.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks to all who were involved in this Win10 distro. Did a fresh install using this, and what can I say... freakin awesome!!! IMHO Win10 as it should be offered to any user alongside all the other versions. All the benefits of Win10 without all the extras that you usually get installed by default. One again thanks and thanks again. :cool:

Waywyrd.

Harry Hole

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
452 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
looking very cool

sultz123

Downloaded
279.8 GB
Uploaded
2.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you very much

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
Thank you! Nice work once again.
Namaste,
BB

faterrock

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
15.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you

TITOUCHE

Downloaded
48 GB
Uploaded
13.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thanks

koxx.knoxx

Downloaded
15.8 GB
Uploaded
21.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Has anyone tried this version on AMD Ryzen 3xxx ?

infecti

Downloaded
73.6 GB
Uploaded
27.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you! Trying it out but I think it will be a keeper.

crecas111

Downloaded
14 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hi guys this win its good for gaming? :}

ezgudi

Downloaded
35.8 GB
Uploaded
6.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you very much...

doan hong ky

Downloaded
19.5 GB
Uploaded
6.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
When I open a word file and turn it off, the mouse pointer rotates forever, and the file storage hangs slightly, while opening the execl file there is no problem, I don't know why?

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
When I open a word file and turn it off, the mouse pointer rotates forever, and the file storage hangs slightly, while opening the execl file there is no problem, I don't know why?
I like this kind of reply a lot. Yes, and you are 100% sure this is connected with this build, not with your action, additional post-install tweaks, or app installation. LOL
Never heard, no one reports any similar issue ever before!
Try to reinstall the office!

B370COY

Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
13.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you so much @Mirkec...

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
I like this kind of reply a lot. Yes, and you are 100% sure this is connected with this build, not with your action, additional post-install tweaks, or app installation. LOL
Never heard, no one reports any similar issue ever before!
Try to reinstall the office!
Tested works for me any error

doan hong ky

Downloaded
19.5 GB
Uploaded
6.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Recently, I have discussed with you about my use of Word, when I turned off the file it was frozen, the mouse revolved forever, it took a long time to open a new Word file, while opening and closing the Excel file is normal, I send you video link for you to see, I have reinstalled Office 2003, 2007, but it still happens, sorry, I used google translate to talk to you

VIDEO REMOVED! Read the rules!

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Recently, I have discussed with you about my use of Word, when I turned off the file it was frozen, the mouse revolved forever, it took a long time to open a new Word file, while opening and closing the Excel file is normal, I send you video link for you to see, I have reinstalled Office 2003, 2007, but it still happens, sorry, I used google translate to talk to you

VIDEO REMOVED! Read the rules!
In your first reply, you said forever but I do not see a problem except it takes a little longer to open your Word documents. It works fine as I see. That can be because you use Office 2007 which is obsolete and does not have support for many, many years. Try with Office 2010 or any newer version and see what will happen. It is ridiculous to think this build has something with your situation.

If you read one reply above you will see that Nicky tested this and no issue on his side! And I think he uses Office 2019 which is heavier and has more bloatware then Office 2007.
I will test this soon and If I found an issue I will reply here.

Last edited:

doan hong ky

Downloaded
19.5 GB
Uploaded
6.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Can you guide me back to the default interface, I use the command Cmd: sfc / scannow, do not know right