Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.1 GB
Uploaded
13.1 TB
Ratio

motomod.user

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Awsome, I run pentiums and have a few amds I run. I forget about the mac users who need windows from Mac to Windows. Im curious if Windows actually perform better. The Niresh versions have had me dedicate so much time into prepping each machine serperatly I really do need to take the time and really induldge what I am doing. Thanks for the reminder. This simple post certainly will make me think of things a little more different in future experiments and mods.

THank You.
Great post
thank you for letting us know, for those that don't now you do.
Those that still don't.... we better keep sharing and network out far enough so Santa can get a current post. He starting to show up after January now. I tried gifting him my xfinity account but he turns into a grudge. Why Fly?! Talk to Rudolph or dancer, prancer… dial-up, lucky he has that, ink bottle, feathers and homemade handpressed paper....That much time for a naghty list and he still wants it packaged, wrapped, ribbon... and get this a card too!!!!! Specific to whom, why with 1-3 dull humorless strong positive messages with no context quoted!

ANYWAYS
REQUEST SEND LINK TELL LINK
LET ME KNOW I NEED TO KNOW WHAT I THOUGHT YOU KNEW.
I PROBABLY KNEW LREADY BUT STILL IN IDEA MODE

hour glass

please wait...…......……..mode
wait

please wait....(safe mode)…...….
with still hourglass hard drive roaring
...……...sorry for the delay ...…..
please wait....(safe mode)...…...
……...………..(leave mouse alone)……......
...…………..(s a f e)…...….
vroom vroom...……...……….
coughs,,,,,,,black smoke...…...
what...…..the......…...….....tsup……..
you look in and feel and it spits a yarn full dust bunny nog from ibm
……...….....please wait...………..
...….(safe mode)……...
Reboots
blue screen

lol

so you go online looking for a better backup than the one you have because restore disk no here
no find on site of web
try get operating system Team no find, only TeamOS ?!?! lol

lmao
my first intro to a friend for 5 months he didn't know how to get ahold of porcelien os.

u got bread?
you got butter?
and
the chease?

u need a what? knife?

what?

grabbed one of my many knives.
sharpest from the set. plasic butter knife. No!
broke in half gave the handle...…..PAID!
the bread...….me
butter.....my
cheese...….allz minez

Amazigh

Downloaded
19.7 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
I'm really looking for something like that but the problem is that the build version is old, so is there any other version in the same style please

Aktrs1

Downloaded
17.8 GB
Uploaded
10.1 GB
Ratio
Im sorry i couldnt upload the picture here . So i have this problem can u help me @Mirkec

Last edited by a moderator:

sariputra

Downloaded
41.5 GB
Uploaded
84.2 GB
Ratio
Im sorry i couldnt upload the picture here . So i have this problem can u help me @Mirkec
Facing the same problem after updating the window MACOS yesterday, then find the aero glass installation file from google and installed and then uninstalled aero glass, and then the error was gone, no more pop up error during startup.

Aktrs1

Downloaded
17.8 GB
Uploaded
10.1 GB
Ratio
Facing the same problem after updating the window MACOS yesterday, then find the aero glass installation file from google and installed and then uninstalled aero glass, and then the error was gone, no more pop up error during startup.
yes same thing after the update it happened but i removed that update and it fixed but i did have another problem im using Turkish language and i cant see some letters when im watchng something with subtitle i dont know what happend but im trying to fix.

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.1 GB
Uploaded
13.1 TB
Ratio
yes same thing after the update it happened but i removed that update and it fixed but i did have another problem im using Turkish language and i cant see some letters when im watchng something with subtitle i dont know what happend but im trying to fix.
I sent you a PM with a solution! The problem with AeroGlass is a usual situation connected with the app itself.
After each Windows's cumulative update user should download manually symbols which AeroGlass did not download itself. Watch the screenshots or follow the info in .txt file I sent you.

Regarding the issue with the Turkish language, you gave insufficient information and it must be connected with something on your side. No one else had a similar problem neither do I had during the testing period. Something with a multimedia app or subtitle source you are using!

PS
Use lookimg.com for uploading images only. It works fine

zspeciman

Downloaded
16 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
I sent you a PM with a solution! The problem with AeroGlass is a usual situation connected with the app itself.
After each Windows's cumulative update user should download manually symbols which AeroGlass did not download itself. Watch the screenshots or follow the info in .txt file I sent you.

Regarding the issue with the Turkish language, you gave insufficient information and it must be connected with something on your side. No one else had a similar problem neither do I had during the testing period. Something with a multimedia app or subtitle source you are using!

PS
Use lookimg.com for uploading images only. It works fine
Hi Mirkec, same problem here with AeroGlass. can you please send me the info as well. BTW great great build, very fast and smooth.

zspeciman

Downloaded
16 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
I've been using this build for the past month and its smooth and fast. One issue that I can't resolve and maybe someone can help is this daily alert message "Turn on Windows Security Center Service". In the Settings - Notification and Maintenance it is turned on and gives me no option to turn off. Is there any solution to this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.1 GB
Uploaded
13.1 TB
Ratio
I've been using this build for the past month and its smooth and fast. One issue that I can't resolve and maybe someone can help is this daily alert message "Turn on Windows Security Center Service". In the Settings - Notification and Maintenance it is turned on and gives me no option to turn off. Is there any solution to this?

You can enable it inside Services or disable that notification via GPO.