Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows ALL (7,8.1,10) All Editions With Updates AIO 54 in1 x64 July 2020

Usersdata

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
380.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks you for this post.

archr3d

Downloaded
138.8 GB
Uploaded
30.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
nice thank you for sharing

johnallen

Banned
Downloaded
43.7 GB
Uploaded
37.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Another great AIO thx a lot Gollapudi

Banty135

Downloaded
17.8 GB
Uploaded
129.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you so much @Banty135 and @plantrem. Since with the proof you provided, the MD5 checksums are correct, that means there is a problem with the ISO itself. I'm sure @Gollapudi will check it as soon as possible and will have an answer for you.
ok. Thanks for reply. i waiting for a AIO ISO file with UEFI boot.

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
@Cyler @Banty135 @plantrem The ISO isnt making any progress in x86 installation & x64 working fine even thought i had tested by using programs like UnetBootin,Etcher,Universal usb installer,WINtoBootic beside Rufus...i will go a through check on AUG2020 and will release it.

Mina taalat

Downloaded
18.4 GB
Uploaded
7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks you very much Regards

Ahmad393229

Downloaded
4.6 GB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi Everyone,
Every time when i try to install any version of 32bit i got this error. { setup cannot continue due to a corrupted installation file contact the vendor of your windows }
64Bit Installation is Working Fine on Every Version.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Hi Everyone,
Every time when i try to install any version of 32bit i got this error. { setup cannot continue due to a corrupted installation file contact the vendor of your windows }
64Bit Installation is Working Fine on Every Version.

If you would be so kind as to read a few posts up you will see it's already been reported and also relative info is added in the original post.

Apparently there is a problem from the source author (not Gollapudi's fault) with the win32 bit variants. They will get fixed in feature releases but sadly nothing that can be done now. The only real solution is to download a different win32 build.

Last edited:

Ahmad393229

Downloaded
4.6 GB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
If you would be so kind as to read a few posts above you will see it's already been reported and also relative info is added in the original post.

Apparently there is a problem from the source author (not Gollapudi's fault) with the win32 bit variants. They will get fixed in feature releases but sadly nothing that can be done now. The only real solution is to download a different win32 build.

Thanks For Your Reply.
I Also Combine a 32bit & 64bit OS win 7 & 10, and i got Same Error in Them When i try to Install 32bit from Combined ISO but from single ISO its Working Perfect.
Can you Explain Issue Please?
Actually i Need a Single ISO with Latest and Smooth win 7 & 10 {x86,x64} if u have any Link then Please Share with me Because I Search Everywhere and Got Nothing.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the added info. With your help we now know it might actually be a change in the latest Windows builds, not allowing a 32 and 64 it to coexist. I personally don't do such builds, I only use 64 bit for the longest time now, but I will try to make one just to find where the bug is. I'm sure tho our excellent modders will find an answer way before I do.

For obvious reasons I cant recommend one specific modder or build over the other, it wouldn't be right. But to be honest most builds in here are more than fine. You can read the comments to get an accurate picture for possible issues. I would say tho, stay away from slim builds if you are doing generic installations.

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Thanks For Your Reply.
I Also Combine a 32bit & 64bit OS win 7 & 10, and i got Same Error in Them When i try to Install 32bit from Combined ISO but from single ISO its Working Perfect.
Can you Explain Issue Please?
Actually i Need a Single ISO with Latest and Smooth win 7 & 10 {x86,x64} if u have any Link then Please Share with me Because I Search Everywhere and Got Nothing.

I had issues when trying to combine 32 and 64 bit versions. Im not well versed in that method of building, but actually do know a thing or two, and still had issues. Seek out the assistance of the builder who made it with success, maybe they will share the secret with you.

pebiiroot

Downloaded
22.9 GB
Uploaded
8.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
than you so much sir!!!!

MaWs WanTeD

Downloaded
104.4 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
WOW! Nice upload and thank you for this one :rock:

jezz244

Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thanks!! pls keep sharing bro.. goodjob

satheeshks

Downloaded
420.5 GB
Uploaded
151.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks you @Gollapudi for this aio

Narayanasaai

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
super great windows all one os very usefull

sly

Downloaded
64.1 GB
Uploaded
50.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
good work. but some os (as w 8.1 enterpeise) cannot be installed (some license problem). and would be apreciated an 7,8.1,10 aio multilanguage updated (media center integrated would be great)

danzerady

Downloaded
47.8 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
WoW awesome thanks for your hard work, i was looking for this great keep going with new update all in one thanks a lot.

marvin448

Downloaded
10.7 GB
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
this is great thanks it help me do faster job

Nsnani1405