Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

vilanter

Downloaded
49.6 GB
Uploaded
3.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
OMG, this is amazing. I've always wanted to use windows 7 on my computer but it's too new for if (there isn't any drivers for my hardware for windows 7). Now with this windows my dreams come true as it feels like windows 7 but it's better and faster. THANK YOU SO MUCH for this version!!!!!! :h::clap:

MniawY

• STAFF™ 🌟
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Thanks @Mirkec ;)

moha2055

Downloaded
11.3 GB
Uploaded
49.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
OMG, this is amazing. I've always wanted to use windows 7 on my computer but it's too new for if (there isn't any drivers for my hardware for windows 7). Now with this windows my dreams come true as it feels like windows 7 but it's better and faster. THANK YOU SO MUCH for this version!!!!!! :h::clap:
hi dear may I ask U how to increase ur Uploaded Ratio without Affect Ur download

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
hi dear may I ask U how to increase ur Uploaded Ratio without Affect Ur download
You cannot. Seed what you download. At least until you upload the same amount of traffic you downloaded (Ratio=1).

Last edited:

moha2055

Downloaded
11.3 GB
Uploaded
49.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
You cannot. Seed what you download. At least until you upload the same amount of traffic you downloaded (Ratio=1).
===================
yes U allright and Iam soory for this . the pther account is uses by my son >. that all
I paprechaited if can remove tha banner and reback > thank U for help

Last edited by a moderator:

GauravV

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
475.3 GB
Uploaded
112.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Waooooo :inlove: ..... Thanks Alot @Mirkec :rofl: :rock: ......

imayRepublic

Downloaded
15.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Win 10 Aero
For ghost some things bother me about this version my personal opinion
thanks mate i'm installing it right now. Done seeding

Downloaded
775.1 GB
Uploaded
486.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
It's nice to see a refresh of my favourite OS:)

tiandan1405

Downloaded
62 GB
Uploaded
110.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank you so much for the lovely OS. I will download and seed as soon as download is done.

ahmadali2020

Banned
Downloaded
18.1 GB
Uploaded
19.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
looks great
thank you

Downloaded
775.1 GB
Uploaded
486.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Will download, try this build and seed as soon as my ratio is high enough to download torrents!

Same thing but I discovered if I convert the boot drive from GPT UEFI to MBR Legacy it works but if I go back to GPT the boot screen for Windows 7 is messed up

Harry Hole

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
458.5 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
great work looking good :)

Satanichero

Downloaded
11.4 GB
Uploaded
11.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Win 10 Aero
For ghost some things bother me about this version my personal opinion
You mean ghost 2004 version has issues or with all his build, what are you trying to say??
I'm currently using his 1909 build,it runs well and his ghost toolbox is amazing something you can do to improve in your build as well. My personal opinion

K

KopikoBrwn

Thank you.

lilitheseeder

Downloaded
280.9 GB
Uploaded
3.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Like the release, will seed!

(sorry mac i may have been a bit drunk beforehand)

Last edited:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
wtf you need to seed, stop being a leecher :banghead:
I will only says this one time. NO more comments on threads like that from you. NO more and dont reply to me also..

Sheenu

Downloaded
60.5 GB
Uploaded
127.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Sorry for this query.... I just want to know if these LTSC versions are stable enough for everyday use?? I read somewhere that LTSC windows can have some drivers problems or it gets problematic when we attach a new hardware. Also I heard that If you are a normal user like others, LTSC is not for you.

I really want to use this build of yours sir. It looks so clean and beautiful. Please clear my confusion sir @Mirkec
Tagging other moderators also @By Nicky @Gollapudi

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Sorry for this query.... I just want to know if these LTSC versions are stable enough for everyday use?? I read somewhere that LTSC windows can have some drivers problems or it gets problematic when we attach a new hardware. Also I heard that If you are a normal user like others, LTSC is not for you.

I really want to use this build of yours sir. It looks so clean and beautiful. Please clear my confusion sir @Mirkec
Tagging other moderators also @By Nicky @Gollapudi
If that is true then it will not be used by banks, hospitals, and in similar important workplaces. In my opinion, LTSB and LTSC are the best Windows 10 builds. Microsoft made them as stable, reliable builds to serve enterprise to work all the time (24/7). Pro, Enterprise and similar bring more headaches then these two. I think you will not regret it. Problems with hardware can be with each WIndows 10 version. In that case, install drivers.

Sheenu

Downloaded
60.5 GB
Uploaded
127.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
If that is true then it will not be used by banks, hospitals, and in similar important workplaces. In my opinion, LTSB and LTSC are the best Windows 10 builds. Pro, Enterprise and similar bring more headaches then these two. Microsoft made them as stable, reliable builds to serve enterprise to work all the time (24/7). I thin you will not regret it. Problems with hardware can be with each WIndows 10 version. In that case, install drivers.

Thank you sir for clearing my doubts. Now I will install this without any confusion. Thanks for this beautiful build sir :h:

one more question sir......Is it ok to install this windows by formatting my C drive only (in custom install) ???

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Thank you sir for clearing my doubts. Now I will install this without any confusion. Thanks for this beautiful build sir :h:

one more question sir......Is it ok to install this windows by formatting my C drive only (in custom install) ???
You only need to format the primary drive where you will install Windows. No need for other partitions! All is the same as with untouched ISO's. Also, see the second screenshot!