Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 8.1 Pro Update 3 x64 EN-US ESD Sept. 2020 Pre-Activated -=TeamOS=-

Dark Wolf

Windows Updater/PC junkie
Administrator
Downloaded
658.8 GB
Uploaded
12.7 TB
Ratio

Windows 8.1Pro U3 x64 EN-US Sept. 2020 Pre-Activated
General Information:
Name: Windows 8.1 Professional U3
Architecture: x64 (64 bit)
Size: 3.81GB
Language: English
Author: TeamOS - Dark Wolf
Activation: Fully Activated

Requirements:

Processor: 1Ghz or faster
Ram: 2GB or more
Minimum Hard Drive Space: 25GB
Graphics Card: DirectX9 capable or better

Additional Info for other features:

To use touch, you need a tablet or a monitor that supports multitouch.
To access the Windows Store and download apps, you need an active internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1366 by 768.
To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least 1366 by 768.

All possible updates integrated.

Features installed/enabled:

DotNet 3.5
DotNet 4.7.2
Hyper-V
Legacy Components
Flash Player

Checksums:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.2.5
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    13 Seeders + 1 Leechers = 14 Peers
    Last Announced
  • Loading…

mrbate

Downloaded
6.4 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Goodevening sir . Thanks for the software but i have a sound issue like if i play a music it doesnt sound continuously or like a broken dvd. Im a newbie in this kind of field hope for your understanding, badly need help :(

Dark Wolf

Administrator
Downloaded
658.8 GB
Uploaded
12.7 TB
Ratio
Goodevening sir . Thanks for the software but i have a sound issue like if i play a music it doesnt sound continuously or like a broken dvd. Im a newbie in this kind of field hope for your understanding, badly need help :(
When you installed the OS, did you download/install all your device drivers? It sounds as if you don't have all your drivers installed.
You can go here - https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/forums/drivers-and-necessary-tools.77/ and download a utility to update your drivers. :)

mrbate

Downloaded
6.4 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Goodmorning I think i wasnt able to to install the device driver my bad i got this message now
The processor is not supported together with the Windows version that you are currently using" error when you scan or download Windows updates
i was about to reformat again because playing games is so lag :( can you help me please

Dark Wolf

Administrator
Downloaded
658.8 GB
Uploaded
12.7 TB
Ratio
Goodmorning I think i wasnt able to to install the device driver my bad i got this message now
The processor is not supported together with the Windows version that you are currently using" error when you scan or download Windows updates
i was about to reformat again because playing games is so lag :( can you help me please
Looks like you are using a CPU that is not compatible with Windows 8.1. In this case, you may have to download/install Windows 10.

mrbate

Downloaded
6.4 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
:( my ram is only 4gb tried windows 10 sir playing games still so lag hahahaha

can i used windows 7 ultimate instead @Dark Wolf ?

Dark Wolf

Administrator
Downloaded
658.8 GB
Uploaded
12.7 TB
Ratio
:( my ram is only 4gb tried windows 10 sir playing games still so lag hahahaha

can i used windows 7 ultimate instead @Dark Wolf ?
You can try, but you will encounter the same error if you try to update it.
So it would be a good idea to stay with Windows 10, and download updated device drivers for your PC.