Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 8.1 Pro U3 x64 EN-US Jan. 2021 -=TeamOS=-

Dark Wolf

Windows Updater
Administrator
Downloaded
796.3 GB
Uploaded
15.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
103 (103)
Windows 8.1Pro U3 x64 EN-US Jan. 2021
General Information:
Name: Windows 8.1 Professional U3
Architecture: x64 (64 bit)
Size: 3.70GB
Language: English
Author: TeamOS - Dark Wolf
Compression: ESD
Activation: Fully Activated, and on Desktop.
*To ensure activation, make sure your internet connection is working and you are not behind a service like a VPN, proxy, or any other similar service.

Requirements:

Processor: 1Ghz or faster
Ram: 2GB or more
Minimum Hard Drive Space: 25GB
Graphics Card: DirectX9 capable or better

Additional Info for other features:

To use touch, you need a tablet or a monitor that supports multitouch.
To access the Windows Store and download apps, you need an active internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1366 by 768.
To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least 1366 by 768.

All possible updates as of 1/17/2021 integrated.

Features installed/enabled:

DotNet 3.5
DotNet 4.7.2
Hyper-V
Legacy Components

Checksums:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/3.5.5
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    8 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 8 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    6683c3daf5a3a99a9062e841982a8c5e0fa0c5dc
  • Loading…

unicornh

Downloaded
7.2 MB
Uploaded
14.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
is it possible to install old windows 8.1 to this one without reinstalling?

Dark Wolf

Windows Updater
Administrator
Downloaded
796.3 GB
Uploaded
15.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
103 (103)
is it possible to install old windows 8.1 to this one without reinstalling?
Are you referring to the version prior to U3? If so, a downgrade like that isn't possible.
You would need to find that version and install it, instead of U3.

unicornh

Downloaded
7.2 MB
Uploaded
14.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Are you referring to the version prior to U3? If so, a downgrade like that isn't possible.
You would need to find that version and install it, instead of U3.
no i mean upgrade from win 8.1 pro build 9600. it that possible without reinstalling..?

Dark Wolf

Windows Updater
Administrator
Downloaded
796.3 GB
Uploaded
15.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
103 (103)
no i mean upgrade from win 8.1 pro build 9600. it that possible without reinstalling..?
You can upgrade to any newer version of Windows. If you are running... and if I read this correctly, you have the version of Windows 8.1 Pro prior to U3? Then you can upgrade to this one. Correct me if I'm wrong here... :p
Note - it's a well known fact even today that when installing Windows as an upgrade, the upgrade tends to break things. While you can upgrade to newer versions/editions/builds of Windows, please do so at your own risk as it's advised to do a clean install.

Shaheer176

Downloaded
18.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
say bro is this update 100% ok like i installed the november and december 2020 updates and they had some serious issues but the october 2020 update ran perfectly i tried clean installing aal the versions and the OCT 2020 version worked better than the others and it had no issues so i'm just asking it doesn't have any kind of issues running programs or something right?

Dark Wolf

Windows Updater
Administrator
Downloaded
796.3 GB
Uploaded
15.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
103 (103)
say bro is this update 100% ok like i installed the november and december 2020 updates and they had some serious issues but the october 2020 update ran perfectly i tried clean installing aal the versions and the OCT 2020 version worked better than the others and it had no issues so i'm just asking it doesn't have any kind of issues running programs or something right?
Everyone's system is different. I test every OS I post here in a VM so I know that it installs correctly, activation works as it should on first boot, and the OS runs correctly.
I had no issues installing apps as after I install every OS in a VM, I also install VMWare tools as I use VMWare Workstation Pro to test everything. So installing your normally used apps like browsers and other things shouldn't be a problem.
But... as I said, everyone's system is different. What wll work on mine might not work on yours, and vice-versa. :p