Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows 7 Ultimate x64 YuGiOh

kukiriku

Downloaded
75.1 GB
Uploaded
701.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you for your efforts.

vimustvi

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you , Love it and all best regards

jimbojim

Downloaded
68.8 GB
Uploaded
2.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Many thanks great work will keep seeding :)

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much for the post

W1F3B34T3R

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
1.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@00Proteus00 md5 checksum of the iso pls

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
@00Proteus00 md5 checksum of the iso pls
Do you really need an MD5 checksum?
Your torrent client should verify every completed download using a reliable algorithm, If it says your file is OK then you can believe it.
Just in case your client is configured not to do a check on completion of a download, force a re-check.

W1F3B34T3R

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
1.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Do you really need an MD5 checksum?
Your torrent client should verify every completed download using a reliable algorithm, If it says your file is OK then you can believe it.
Just in case your client is configured not to do a check on completion of a download, force a re-check.
actually i have downloaded it on my friends machine using ssh and he removed all downloads

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
228.8 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
actually i have downloaded it on my friends machine using ssh and he removed all downloads
So when you leave your friends home because you are login here on his machine...
and when you are home and want to login here then you can get busted because your friend is also login here on your acc ...

or am i wrong and miss understanding this / your situation ...

Downloaded
19.7 GB
Uploaded
6.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks will give this a go on my old system

W1F3B34T3R

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
1.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
So when you leave your friends home because you are login here on his machine...
and when you are home and want to login here then you can get busted because your friend is also login here on your acc ...

or am i wrong and miss understanding this / your situation ...
i didnt understand anything but in ssh both users can stay logged in (afaik for linux not sure about windows), i downloaded the iso on his system and i logged out and he delete all torrent and it's details from tixati, anyways i got the usb to boot but i cant install it for some reason, something about no drivers found or something, is there something else should i do or make the bootable usb in certain way?

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
i didnt understand anything but in ssh both users can stay logged in (afaik for linux not sure about windows), i downloaded the iso on his system and i logged out and he delete all torrent and it's details from tixati, anyways i got the usb to boot but i cant install it for some reason, something about no drivers found or something, is there something else should i do or make the bootable usb in certain way?
"something about no drivers found or something" is such a vague description that the only response I can think of is "Get some drivers".
You are not likely to get any useful help untill you take the trouble to describe your problem properly.

W1F3B34T3R

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
1.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
"something about no drivers found or something" is such a vague description that the only response I can think of is "Get some drivers".
You are not likely to get any useful help untill you take the trouble to describe your problem properly.
yeah im sorry i could capture it on my phone, but it just wont show his hdd and say no drivers found, is it somewhat useful?

thonny22

Downloaded
92.7 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
very nice !! so you are the best, thanks you

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Do not post outside torrent links & other sites links ->

ryancapuyan

Downloaded
29.8 GB
Uploaded
515.8 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
wonder full very nice thanks

Snelleboy

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
Does it include the DVD maker ?

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Does it include the DVD maker ?
anything I build is 100% complete. I remove "nothing" from my builds. If it came in there from the factory, its in there :)

Snelleboy

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
anything I build is 100% complete. I remove "nothing" from my builds. If it came in there from the factory, its in there :)
Hello, i only asked as i noticed that Windows Media Player and the Home Center was removed hemce the question. Anyways thank you Sir.

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Hello, i only asked as i noticed that Windows Media Player and the Home Center was removed hemce the question. Anyways thank you Sir.

All you have to do is go into windows features and add them back in. I removed them so Winamp could take over for music, and media player classic for vids.