Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 7 Ultimate x64 USB 3.0 Momentus

Snelleboy

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
Oh wauw man ! What bad luck and what a huge loss. Love the TeamOS builds and what I see. They are the best anywhere around. 💪

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
41.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Dang, i have this but I have no idea which external HD it's on
maybe I'll do a search soon, maybe, when I'm not too busy, right now is my relaxing period. :)
@Snelleboy, I'm sorry i really wish I could help, this is an awesome build.

Snelleboy

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
maybe I'll do a search soon, maybe, when I'm not too busy, right now is my relaxing period. :)
Ohh okay. ......
Ohh ok.......do you still use this build ? It is nice hear it is a fine build. I still like Windows 7. Esp the Team OS customized OSes. I find them faster on boot up and use less battery power than Windows 10.

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
41.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Ohh okay. ......

Ohh ok.......do you still use this build ? It is nice hear it is a fine build. I still like Windows 7. Esp the Team OS customized OSes. I find them faster on boot up and use less battery power than Windows 10.
No. I don't use it anymore, but I stayed with windows 7 for a very long time until finally I was
dragged kicking and screaming to windows 10. ;)
This is a beautiful build but I have to tell you, at the time I was trying it, I had issues with the USB 3.0
I had to make sure I used a the 3.0 USB plug. I think that was the issue.

You know there is alot of windows 10 uploaded here that runs as smoothly, look as amazing as
a seven. Light as a feather and doesn't use up your Desktop/Laptop resources.
The staff here is helpful and kind, they'd be more than happy to help you figure out what your PC can handle.
Though I'm no expert, I'd be happy to help in anyway I can.
We're family here. :h:

Snelleboy

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
No. I don't use it anymore, but I stayed with windows 7 for a very long time until finally I was
This is a beautiful build but I have to tell you, at the time I was trying it, I had issues with the USB 3.0

You know there is alot of windows 10 uploaded here that runs as smoothly, look as amazing as
The staff here is helpful and kind, they'd be more than happy to help you figure out what your PC can handle.
Thank you bro for all the info. Your reply is very informative and helpful to me. When i started going online it was with Windows 7 so i still like it a lot and am comfortable with it. Bought a newer laptop with Windows 10 and went back to 7 modded and a 10 modded like those created here. My Win 7 got damaged and the lsptop isn't allowing the same build installation anymore. It kinda has a self protective mechanism built in. The 10 i have is nice. The only thing missing from Win 7 is the Bluetooth option which isn't backward compatible but the 10 has it which i like. I still like Windows 7 a whole lot. I was told that 11 is faster and smoother than 10. Idk about that as i nber tried 11 as yet. If i can't get a hold of a rocking 7 from here maybe I'll try a stunning 11 from here.........

Snelleboy

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months

It isn't about resources or such as i went from a hard drive to a SSD and my laptop is lightening fast with a modded build. It is really great to hear that the site is so warm and caring. Even without your mention of that i really love the site a whole lot. It is different from else where , attractive and quality.

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
41.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you bro for all the info. Your reply is very informative and helpful to me. When i started going online it was with Windows 7 so i still like it a lot and am comfortable with it. Bought a newer laptop with Windows 10 and went back to 7 modded and a 10 modded like those created here. My Win 7 got damaged and the lsptop isn't allowing the same build installation anymore. It kinda has a self protective mechanism built in. The 10 i have is nice. The only thing missing from Win 7 is the Bluetooth option which isn't backward compatible but the 10 has it which i like. I still like Windows 7 a whole lot. I was told that 11 is faster and smoother than 10. Idk about that as i nber tried 11 as yet. If i can't get a hold of a rocking 7 from here maybe I'll try a stunning 11 from here.........
To be honest, I still really love Win7, I've tried Win11, but I'm not too crazy about it, I'll use it for work but that's about it.
If it weren't for the awesome mods. done to it by the amazing builders here, Win11 wouldn't even be on my radar, at least not not yet.
thanks for replying to my posts, I actually felt like I was rambling, I can do that at times;), I just really wanted to help.
Still, very nice of you to make me feel as though I was helping, even in a small way. :)

Snelleboy

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
To be honest, I still really love Win7, I've tried Win11, but I'm not too crazy about it, I'll use it for work but that's about it.
If it weren't for the awesome mods. done to it by the amazing builders here, Win11 wouldn't even be on my radar, at least not not yet.
thanks for replying to my posts, I actually felt like I was rambling, I can do that at times;), I just really wanted to help.
Still, very nice of you to make me feel as though I was helping, even in a small way. :)
Me too bro ❗ I still really love Windows 7 Ultimate versions. The modded ones i mean. I have used those by other creators but the ones seen here are the absolute best 💪 ❕ I didn't find you to be rambling at all. Totally the opposite. O found your replies to be quite enlightening and helpful to me. As you have had other experiences which i can learn from so in that sense you did help.

Snelleboy

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
I've heard that WIN 11 is basically Win 10 but with a different skin overlay. Which after being out so long now should be a stable OS.
Still, very nice of you to make me feel as though I was helping, even in a small way. :)I

romanov80

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
349.4 GB
Uploaded
15.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
anyone finish this one please seed/re seed...

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
49.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
247 (255)
Member for 7 years
anyone finish this one please seed/re seed...
just leave the pc on 24/7 for a few dates, so when seeders are online... you will get it!