Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 (Genuine/Untouched)

Swapnil tikare

Downloaded
25.8 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Can i install it on guid partician disk
I mean in uefi
As i dont want to install it on legecy bios

junxlyn

Banned
Downloaded
33.1 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
GREETINGS... Making a million friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a friend like TEAM OS who will stand by you when millions are against you. :h:

m8urmaster

Downloaded
14.2 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
thank you so much was looking for this. but my problem is i can`t install ESET. because it says my Windows is Outdated can`t Support Installation. any idea?

hashrack

Verified Member
Downloaded
78.1 GB
Uploaded
6.6 TB
Ratio
thank you so much was looking for this. but my problem is i can`t install ESET. because it says my Windows is Outdated can`t Support Installation. any idea?
Fresh install should be outdated. You should update. :)

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.1 GB
Uploaded
14.3 TB
Ratio
@hashrack thread is locked for now! The link is down! Can you check and contact the staff member to reopen it!

Shad18

Downloaded
11.2 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
How can I update it to its latest updates before it ends the support on jan 14 2020. . ?

juanamm

Super Moderator
Downloaded
614.8 MB
Uploaded
86.7 GB
Ratio
How can I update it to its latest updates before it ends the support on jan 14 2020. . ?
From what I read it is an original version, so you can use windows update right?
Copy and paste in your browser: support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4009469/windows-7-sp1-windows-server-2008-r2-sp1-update-history
On the left you will see all the update history from July 2016 to December 2019 and you can download them one by one.

Last edited:

Shad18

Downloaded
11.2 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
From what I read it is an original version, so you can use windows update right?
Copy and paste in your browser: support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4009469/windows-7-sp1-windows-server-2008-r2-sp1-update-history
On the left you will see all the update history from July 2016 to December 2019 and you can download them one by one.
Oh wow. . Thanks and God bless