Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Windows 7 Super Lite Edition April 2019 (x64)

jmaxman

Downloaded
5 GB
Uploaded
12.9 GB
Ratio
Thankyou for this version, will install in my acer aspire netbook.
Hi, I have a older acer aspire laptop with 2gb of memory. Please let me know how it goes. I thinking about going to a lighter version of windows to give my machine better performance and life.

Thank You

kshiteej

Downloaded
5.5 GB
Uploaded
2.2 GB
Ratio
Hi, I have a older acer aspire laptop with 2gb of memory. Please let me know how it goes. I thinking about going to a lighter version of windows to give my machine better performance and life.

Thank You
I have installed in my acer aspire V5-121 netbook and it's super fast, Trust me, it was never that quick since I purchased. As the OS is light weight and many unnecessary options of windows r removed, this version is super fast.. thanks to @By Nicky for this version of windows.. kudos..

wingedpanther

Downloaded
9.3 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
@By Nicky

I am trying to install this on my Lenovo IdeaPad 330 I15I that comes with FreeDOS and it does not have drivers CD/DVD as well. While installing the OS I encountered an error that says "Error: A required CD/DVD device driver is missing" . Google searches telling me that I need drivers but I have no idea how to move ahead.

jinvested

Downloaded
21.4 GB
Uploaded
10.9 GB
Ratio
Thank you so much, really appreciate it, hopefully this will run alot faster on my laptop :