Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate X64 OEM ESD MULTi-6 MARCH 2020 {Gen2}

vigipirate

Downloaded
396.2 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Hello
Thank you for sharing
please you could put the fr on windows 7 sp1 ultimate x64 march 2020 gen2 because I wanted to install the language pack in boot wim and intall.wim it does not work because the image is created on a build v10. 0.14493 and for windows 7 it is 6.1.14754 difference of image mounting error dism in advance thank you or give me the links of pack or software to integrate fr_FR there otherwise I will wait for the ISO in my language again thank you

comercial2050

Downloaded
10.4 GB
Uploaded
8.2 GB
Ratio
Hello, first of all THANK YOU for sharing. I have a problem, when I try to install Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate X64 OEM ESD MULTi-6 MARCH 2020 {Gen2} in Spanish, an error message that says: Windows cannot find the license terms of the windows software. Make sure the installation sources are valid and restart the installation. What is causing this error?

Luchoferrea

Downloaded
89 GB
Uploaded
76.5 GB
Ratio
A problem appears when I try to install in Spanish, it only happens with that language since I tried the rest and they worked correctly, check please.

The Message:
Windows cannot find the license terms for windows software. Make sure the origins of the installation are valid and restart the installation.

yearsandyears

Downloaded
1.5 GB
Uploaded
132 GB
Ratio
Hello ,

For those who meet the concern of the microsoft contract, select the language: US and everything else change did not put the same language and its works :). If that can help to settle the concern on your iso

because I wanted everything in FR and if I chose the language in US and everything else in FR it works.

Shindo Hayato

Downloaded
23.9 GB
Uploaded
6.3 GB
Ratio
First at all thanks for sharing... Excuse me, when I try to install Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate X64 OEM ESD MULTi-6 MARCH 2020 {Gen2} in any language, an error message that says: Windows cannot find the license terms of the windows software. Make sure the installation sources are valid and restart the installation. What is causing this error? I have tried on a OEM equipment like dell or hp but i get the same error