Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

windows 7 danish pro 32-64-bit pre update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhtstaes736

Downloaded
127.7 GB
Uploaded
53.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
windows 7 danish pro 32-64-bit pre update

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Use the search bar at the top
We don't have it here, maybe you get lucky who knows................

Last edited:

Rhtstaes736

Downloaded
127.7 GB
Uploaded
53.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
have tried to search but can't find one who is only an aio but would like a pure danish one

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
In general, we dont do language-specific ISOs and we only do English which is the default language that most people understand and from that point on, MS has language packs for all windows for people to download and customize their favorite builds further. Windows supports 110 language packs and we can't make 110 ISOs for each language and version. I hope you understand.

However, we do have guides here and there are plenty on the net on making an ISO with all the extras and languages you desire.

You might want to go towards that way.

Rhtstaes736

Downloaded
127.7 GB
Uploaded
53.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
In general, we dont do language-specific ISOs and we only do English which is the default language that most people understand and from that point on, MS has language packs for all windows for people to download and customize their favorite builds further. Windows supports 110 language packs and we can't make 110 ISOs for each language and version. I hope you understand.

However, we do have guides here and there are plenty on the net on making an ISO with all the extras and languages you desire.

You might want to go towards that way.
I made one myself, you want it in here

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I'm sure people who speak Danish will appreciate it. You can upload it in the Registered Users section, but please read our uploading guidelines before doing so. If you need help, let an admin know.
I'm really happy you took the step to make one (that's how I started with XP and Greek language)

Time to close the thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.