Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows 7 boot Stuck - HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

roserose

Downloaded
36.9 GB
Uploaded
73.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi,

Recently I tried to activate my windows 7 64 ultimate with "Ra1nReLoader". (Re-Loader Medicines 3.0 Beta 3)
After using the app it requested to restart windows.

Unfortunately, when windows starts it stuck on "Loading Operating System...."

I feel frustrated and unable to load my system again.
Is there any solution revive my windows again ???

Appreciate any support.

Best regards,

Mod edit: Changed few words so to make this thread comply with forum rules.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I would try to start via safe mode (press f5 during boot and select safe mode) and then use system restore (assuming it's not disabled?) Restore to a date just prior to you using that Medicines. If that doesn't work, we will see other approaches.

roserose

Downloaded
36.9 GB
Uploaded
73.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I would try to start via safe mode (press f5 during boot and select safe mode) and then use system restore (assuming it's not disabled?) Restore to a date just prior to you using that Medicines. If that doesn't work, we will see other approaches.
Hi,

I found a windows 7 DVD installer, tried to repair my windows with no success. It asks to disconnect all devices from my PC, which I did.
After another reset the issue remains.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Attempting to "repair" windows from an installation DVD isn't the same as system restore. It's actually close to the opposite. I'm afraid you might have made things even worse now. Have you tried what I asked you above? If you don't feel confident enough and you have valuable information inside your PC, you might want to take it to an expert or ask a friend who knows more, to come to help you.

Additionally, after you try the above steps, I would some info about your windows and your system. Which windows 7 you have (I assume from here), and your system specs.

Proteus

acta non verba
âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Hi,

I found a windows 7 DVD installer, tried to repair my windows with no success. It asks to disconnect all devices from my PC, which I did.
After another reset the issue remains.

From the "for what its worth" department. I always use DAZ Medicines for all versions of win7. NEVER had a problem with it and it always just works.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
In all likelihood, you may have to reformat your HDD and reinstall, if you can't recover from your issue.
Use the tried and true DAZ Medicines on Windows 7 as @00Proteus00 suggested. I've had a lot of success with it, as others have too.
Also, make sure to use MBR format only when using DAZ Medicines, as GPT format will not work with it.

roserose

Downloaded
36.9 GB
Uploaded
73.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi,

Apparently windows was already been patched by DAZ Medicines back in the days, for some reason when I try to patched it again it would not let me. That's is way i tried a different Medicines to bypass it.

:eek::cry:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Hi,

Apparently windows was already been patched by DAZ Medicines back in the days, for some reason when I try to patched it again it would not let me. That's is way i tried a different Medicines to bypass it.

If I'm understanding this, you already used DAZ previously to activate it and it worked, correct?
If so, then why did you try to activate again with a different Medicines when it was already activated?
Did your OS somehow become deactivated? If DAZ was still present in your OS, then you need to use that and try again. Windows 7 is pretty picky.

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 6 years
@roserose
Hi,

How did you come to this conclusion? What is the state of your machine now? Did you try anything suggested by @Cyler mentioned in his post? Let's stay focused on your original issue so we can move this forward to a solution.

roserose

Downloaded
36.9 GB
Uploaded
73.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi,

Found a solution.

Thanks again for your support.

Best ,

Proteus

acta non verba
âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Hi,

Found a solution.

Thanks again for your support.

Best ,

Glad to hear it. Considering this solved and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.