Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows 11 ISO after adding autounattend.xml Multi-version is missing and only "Home" version is avbailable

Status
Not open for further replies.

guandms

Downloaded
76.7 GB
Uploaded
993.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi All,

I don't remember who helped me from the managers last time, but thank you! :)

I've downloaded Windows 11 ISO from uupdump.net and chosen versions Home + Pro in one ISO.

When I use the ISO as it is after downloading it, I can see both versions in the installation process.

Once I add the file wwww43.zippyshare.com/v/vgwLv8mN/file.html, the Pro version is missing, and I cannot get it back.

Can you please change the file accordingly that this issue will not return :)

EXTERNAL LINKS MADE INTO ICODE

Last edited by a moderator:

Tamilkings

TeamOS™🌞
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
868.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
237 (238)
Member for 3 years
Please follow the rules and regulations. Read this

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@guandms please read rules as stated above.. no outside links please.. also we donot help in modifications of OS please follow some guides available here & google.. this will be closed soon..

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
@guandms

Asking for custom builds is not really allowed but I'm going to leave this for a while just in case one of our OS builders decides to help you.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (417)
Member for 9 years
The problem might be in the autounattend.xml file you have add.
First check with 7zip inside the install.wim file if there are two folders, one for Home and one for Pro version then you have done something wrong as I said in autounattend.xml file.
Here is a link which can help you with the autounattend.xml
Code:
https://schneegans.de/windows/unattend-generator/

If there are no two folders inside the wim file you have download the wrong script.
Re-downloaded and check carefully what you choose

PS: You don't really need the autounattend.xml you can make the installation without it.

Thread will stay open for a while and will be closed soon
Good luck

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
Remove any changes that you have done to the iso. My question: What do you want to do with your iso?
You said you downloaded a pro-home edition. Therefore you can use either of them. Or do you want to make your custom iso? If so, please provide the autounattend.xml you have used.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (417)
Member for 9 years
Remove any changes that you have done to the iso. My question: What do you want to do with your iso?
You said you downloaded a pro-home edition. Therefore you can use either of them. Or do you want to make your custom iso? If so, please provide the autounattend.xml you have used.
He is saying that in the installation progress he can see the two versions but when he added the xml file he sees only the one.
So the problem is in xml file he had added
The file is missing from zippyshare so we can't know what he has added

guandms

Downloaded
76.7 GB
Uploaded
993.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you all for answering, in my previous post I've asked for a TPM bypass, and I got this file from one of our beloved STAFF.
So I need it to recognize both versions and I'm set, as the TPM is bypassed already...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend">
<settings pass="windowsPE">
<component name="Microsoft-Windows-Setup" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm=" " xmlns:xsi=" ">
<RunSynchronous>
<RunSynchronousCommand>
<Order>1</Order>
<Path>cmd /c for %a in (TPM SecureBoot Storage RAM CPU) do reg add HKLM\SYSTEM\Setup\LabConfig /t REG_DWORD /v Bypass%aCheck /d 1 /f</Path>
</RunSynchronousCommand>
</RunSynchronous>
<UserData>
<ProductKey>
<Key></Key>
</ProductKey>
</UserData>
</component>
</settings>
</unattend>

Mr Grimbahir

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
Thank you all for answering, in my previous post I've asked for a TPM bypass, and I got this file from one of our beloved STAFF.
So I need it to recognize both versions and I'm set, as the TPM is bypassed already...
As far as I can understand from your post is that you use the autounattend.xml to bypass the TPM. Remove this file. Download this file:
You put your downloaded iso in the folder: Win_11_Boot_And_Upgrade_FiX_KiT_v2.2\Source_ISO\W11
Then click on "Win_11_Boot_And_Upgrade_FiX_KiT_v2.2.cmd" and choose the 2 option (recommended)
The Medicines will rebuild the iso, removing all the requirements for Windows 11
Keep me updated.

guandms

Downloaded
76.7 GB
Uploaded
993.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
As far as I can understand from your post is that you use the autounattend.xml to bypass the TPM. Remove this file. Download this file:
You put your downloaded iso in the folder: Win_11_Boot_And_Upgrade_FiX_KiT_v2.2\Source_ISO\W11
Then click on "Win_11_Boot_And_Upgrade_FiX_KiT_v2.2.cmd" and choose the 2 option (recommended)
The Medicines will rebuild the iso, removing all the requirements for Windows 11
Keep me updated.

First of all, thank you so much for your help!
The script works, I will test it tomorrow morning on a regular PC, as the Dual version worked with the previous on my VM, so I have to test it on a regular PC/Laptop.

Mr Grimbahir

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
First of all, thank you so much for your help!
The script works, I will test it tomorrow morning on a regular PC, as the Dual version worked with the previous on my VM, so I have to test it on a regular PC/Laptop.
Don't forget to remove the autounattend.xml.

Dotikon

Downloaded
41.9 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Just to clarify, I'm happy to help if I can, but I'm not a part of the staff ;)

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (417)
Member for 9 years
Just to clarify, I'm happy to help if I can, but I'm not a part of the staff ;)
There is not need to be a part of the stuff if you want to help
All the help is welcomed here in any section

Status
Not open for further replies.