Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows 11 incl. install Dolby Atmos, possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackFrost666

Downloaded
24 GB
Uploaded
383 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Is it possible to set fixed Dolby Atmos in the Windows installation?
Here, a skilful modder would do a Windows 11 Enterprise installation, but this would include the Dolby Atmos sound setup after installing everything needed, including Office. Is that possible?
I found a lot of Windows installations here, but none of them include this feature.
You can say, so Dolby Atmos access, you can add as a plug in from the internet offline or get in the store. I've had unnecessary problems with it, setting it up. That's why I'm trying to find where the installation already includes.

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
I googled this and got this as an answer "To enjoy Dolby Atmos on your Windows PC, you first need to download the Dolby Access app. Open the Microsoft Store on your PC and download the Dolby Access app. Once the app is installed, click on Open to launch it. On the welcome screen, click on Next." <--- would that not work for you?

Wichestery2k

šŸ‘‘ Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
266 (274)
Member for 7 years
@JackFrost666 you can only download it from the MS store.... if you know how to modd os you might be able, to have the app pre-installed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.