Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows 10 X64 Pro 2004 Steel Flash [19041.450]

Marbles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
228.3 GB
Uploaded
39.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Gotta say, it is a beautiful theme and nicely tied together. Appreciate the share.

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
Very nice! Great selection of added software :cool::cool:

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 6 years
Looking forward to giving this a spin, looks fantastic @jerry_xristos | Great to see you here. :angel:

Last edited:

Edrose

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
802.6 GB
Uploaded
66.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Great work up loader and thanks

bashtosan

Downloaded
83.4 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
awesome design,
big thanks bro.
keep it up

hacker60

Downloaded
10.1 GB
Uploaded
159.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you so much for this:)

amged

Downloaded
18.4 GB
Uploaded
6.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you so much for this :h::h::h:

xpman1

Downloaded
259.5 GB
Uploaded
154.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
awesome and very impressive thanks

leperdu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.9 GB
Uploaded
14.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi everyone.

Installed on a HP laptop.
Language changed from us to french.
Updates done.

All is OK !

Thank you JERRY !

Jolly Rogers

Downloaded
293 MB
Uploaded
2.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I like the theme, but the red text and the reddish brown background is not good for me, kind of hard to read see and read, anyway to change the text and background colors? Thanks for the upload, I like it so far.

petroskl125

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
9.3 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks for your effort and time.

kata40

Downloaded
916.6 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Good windows, bravo! Fluent, fast, good fps! But on video conversion, but what's not going easier?

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Good windows, bravo! Fluent, fast, good fps! But on video conversion, but what's not going easier?
sorry but i don't understand your question.............[but what's not going easier?]

kata40

Downloaded
916.6 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
sorry but i don't understand your question.............[but what's not going easier?]
I deal with video conversions. Compared to a normal windows, there is no improvement in fps with handbrake, compared to a normal windows

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I deal with video conversions. Compared to a normal windows, there is no improvement in fps with handbrake, compared to a normal windows
Without knowing your specific hardware and so speaking in general, some applications like video compression are more hardware-dependent than software-dependent as they dont use all of the PCs hardware. Video encoders use the GPU to compress the video faster (or at least I hope you use your GPU or you are losing a LOT of speed) and so the version of windows won't affect the speed by a significant margin if any at all.

Even without a GPU video compression, video encoding is a linear process. Read frame-->Encode---->Write frame which windows wont affect a lot.

kata40

Downloaded
916.6 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Without knowing your specific hardware and so speaking in general, some applications like video compression are more hardware-dependent than software-dependent as they dont use all of the PCs hardware. Video encoders use the GPU to compress the video faster (or at least I hope you use your GPU or you are losing a LOT of speed) and so the version of windows won't affect the speed by a significant margin if any at all.

Even without a GPU video compression, video encoding is a linear process. Read frame-->Encode---->Write frame which windows wont affect a lot.
Using even RTX + Dvd fab, with gpu, the loss to make the file small + quality, is high
The processor remains the best choice, it produces the best quality and small file. But I have the impression that windows blocks the power of the processors
I own an AMD 3950x with MSI needles x570

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Using even RTX + Dvd fab, with gpu, the loss to make the file small + quality, is high
The processor remains the best choice, it produces the best quality and small file. But I have the impression that windows blocks the power of the processors
I own an AMD 3950x with MSI needles x570
Quality depends on parameters set to the encoder mostly, but that is irrelevant to the point I was trying to make.

Video encoding is not as much affected by the OS cause it's rare to use the full CPU potential by design. You can see that in the manual of handbrake that it scales up to 6 cores and diminishing returns apply after that.
chrome_2020-09-21_07-28-15.jpg

Now if we consider that a user has SMT on, probably make that 3 physical cores which means your system doesn't even come close on using its full resources. It's not a windows problem and that's why you don't notice any difference.

I have a 3970x and I find that there are 2 ways to approach this. Either run multiple instances of the encoder in parallel (like do 4 videos concurrently) to utilize all cores or switch to a video encoder that scales with multicore CPUs like FFmpeg. Google has plenty of info on the subject.

Back to the point, you don't notice a difference between this version of windows compared to others because video encoding doesn't utilize your system fully in any scenario. Nothing to do with this specific build.

kata40

Downloaded
916.6 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Quality depends on parameters set to the encoder mostly, but that is irrelevant to the point I was trying to make.

Video encoding is not as much affected by the OS cause it's rare to use the full CPU potential by design. You can see that in the manual of handbrake that it scales up to 6 cores and diminishing returns apply after that.
chrome_2020-09-21_07-28-15.jpg

Now if we consider that a user has SMT on, probably make that 3 physical cores which means your system doesn't even come close on using its full resources. It's not a windows problem and that's why you don't notice any difference.

I have a 3970x and I find that there are 2 ways to approach this. Either run multiple instances of the encoder in parallel (like do 4 videos concurrently) to utilize all cores or switch to a video encoder that scales with multicore CPUs like FFmpeg. Google has plenty of info on the subject.

Back to the point, you don't notice a difference between this version of windows compared to others because video encoding doesn't utilize your system fully in any scenario. Nothing to do with this specific build.
Are you talking about FFMPEG, the video converter with the reverse command?

Twoons

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
378.8 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Looks to me that I have just found a New Daily Driver !!!!!

keep up the good work jerry_xritos and thx very much for the link to your build !!!!!

bedo84

Downloaded
8 GB
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
looks great thanks for share