Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows 10, v.20H2 with Update [19042.868] AIO (x86-x64) [Multi38]

srihari31

Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
3.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you for this good release.. ?

The Professor

Uploader
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
I have finished this file download and now seeding and the amount in my Utornet prg is around 9 Giag for Uploading.
the other seeding and uploading for previous thread. shoud have bonus for seding or uploading >
I think the counter of bonus is jam or freeze or i don't no?
You are still in leeching on our trackers I think you have selected only the iso file so it not fully downloaded look here

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I have finished this file download and now seeding and the amount in my Utornet prg is around 9 Giag for Uploading.
the other seeding and uploading for previous thread. shoud have bonus for seding or uploading >
I think the counter of bonus is jam or freeze or i don't no?
You are still downloading. You are not seeding.

To check your torrent status click here

Then click "Inactive", "Seeding" and "Leeching" to see what is happening.

I think I see your problem. You may have stopped downloading but you only have part of the torrent.
You do not get bonus points for seeding a partial download.

Last edited:

moha20505

Downloaded
66.6 GB
Uploaded
17 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
You are still downloading. You are not seeding.

To check your torrent status click here

Then click "Inactive", "Seeding" and "Leeching" to see what is happening.

I think I see your problem. You may have stopped downloading but you only have part of the torrent.
You do not get bonus points for seeding a partial download.
I wish If i Know how to capture the page of torrent and show for You the seeding and uploading rate on the present now

moha20505

Downloaded
66.6 GB
Uploaded
17 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
You are still in leeching on our trackers I think you have selected only the iso file so it not fully downloaded look here
but the old torrent I already download from Your sit I meen older thread > were it i don't have seen the ratio point