Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked windows 10 rt for tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

modifier15

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Guys do you have WINDOWS 10 RT for may tablet

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
windowsrt.png

windowsrt2.png

These were my advice, but the user wanted to try here just in case someone else has that Windows.
Please reply if you have that OS and can share it by PM or by creating a new thread.
Do not respond with alternatives or oustside links.
We don't want another chit-chat here.
Thank you

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
windowsrt.png

windowsrt2.png

These were my advice, but the user wanted to try here just in case someone else has that Windows.
Please reply if you have that OS and can share it by PM or by creating a new thread.
Do not respond with alternatives or oustside links.
We don't want another chit-chat here.
Thank you
Why are you posting rules and images that I dont understand.. Requests need short direct answers.. Problems the same but maybe a little more.. So long and drawn out most Dudes fall asleep before the end..
Be short and direct.. Like if the request cant be found on the forum then "No we dont have so wait and see a bit who Might Help" or nothing at all... Period

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
429.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
Posted On Jan 10th 2020
From an Expert :
I’ve seen a couple of comments and a lot of folks have been sending e-mail asking about Windows 10 for Surface RT/2 tablets and whether or not they will be upgraded.
The short answer is “NO”. ARM-based machines like the Surface RT and Surface 2 (including the 4G version) will NOT get the full Windows 10 upgrade.

From Microsoft:
We are working on an update for Surface [RT], which will have some of the functionality of Windows 10,” and that there would be “more information to come.”
Microsoft had already said that some editions of Windows would not be included in the free Windows 10 update announced earlier this week.
------------------------------==========================---------------------------------------===========================------------------------------------------
Posted In Microsoft Site in Q&A
Question by user : Chilnvillain
Created on February 26, 2020
Surface RT with windows 10
So there hasn't anything official yet so I will ask. When is the surface RT getting the upgrade to windows 10. The 8.1 updates have removed alot of the touchscreen apps i enjoyed from the windows store and also, from the forums over the last couple of years there has been some increased chatter that this might happen.I know the device is way out of date. But i really dislike the last round of updates which have only caused my hard drive which is already almost full at 32 GB (i have maybe 2-3 GB free for things to run) but I'd prefer to be on something which my desktop is already using and be able to share resources between them faster.

Answer By Microsoft Insider : James Vinyard
Replied on February 26, 2020
Microsoft pulled the plug on both the Surface RT and Surface 2 almost 3 years ago and abandoned it. Right now, it only gets security updates which will end in 2023.
Windows 10 will never be available for it. At 32GB, it can't install it even if it could.
The word has been out on this for quite some time now and should have been on those forums you where on.
If you have problems with Internet Explorer, in the Store, there is a web browser called "Sidekick" that has been reported to work. A lot of people keep these things going but Microsoft will not upgrade it.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10979 (10979)
Member for 8 years
Posted On Jan 10th 2020
From an Expert :
I’ve seen a couple of comments and a lot of folks have been sending e-mail asking about Windows 10 for Surface RT/2 tablets and whether or not they will be upgraded.
The short answer is “NO”. ARM-based machines like the Surface RT and Surface 2 (including the 4G version) will NOT get the full Windows 10 upgrade.

From Microsoft:
We are working on an update for Surface [RT], which will have some of the functionality of Windows 10,” and that there would be “more information to come.”
Microsoft had already said that some editions of Windows would not be included in the free Windows 10 update announced earlier this week.
------------------------------==========================---------------------------------------===========================------------------------------------------
Posted In Microsoft Site in Q&A
Question by user : Chilnvillain
Created on February 26, 2020
Surface RT with windows 10
So there hasn't anything official yet so I will ask. When is the surface RT getting the upgrade to windows 10. The 8.1 updates have removed alot of the touchscreen apps i enjoyed from the windows store and also, from the forums over the last couple of years there has been some increased chatter that this might happen.I know the device is way out of date. But i really dislike the last round of updates which have only caused my hard drive which is already almost full at 32 GB (i have maybe 2-3 GB free for things to run) but I'd prefer to be on something which my desktop is already using and be able to share resources between them faster.

Answer By Microsoft Insider : James Vinyard
Replied on February 26, 2020
Microsoft pulled the plug on both the Surface RT and Surface 2 almost 3 years ago and abandoned it. Right now, it only gets security updates which will end in 2023.
Windows 10 will never be available for it. At 32GB, it can't install it even if it could.
The word has been out on this for quite some time now and should have been on those forums you where on.
If you have problems with Internet Explorer, in the Store, there is a web browser called "Sidekick" that has been reported to work. A lot of people keep these things going but Microsoft will not upgrade it.
You posted all that instead of just this? >> Microsoft pulled the plug on both the Surface RT and Surface 2 almost 3 years ago and abandoned it. Right now, it only gets security updates which will end in 2023.

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
429.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
You posted all that instead of just this? >> Microsoft pulled the plug on both the Surface RT and Surface 2 almost 3 years ago and abandoned it. Right now, it only gets security updates which will end in 2023.
i thought some might dont get in simple lines ,so better give them full information...thank you for letting me know

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10979 (10979)
Member for 8 years
This is closed and completed. Just a mess waiting to happen. Thanks for your input @juanamm @Gollapudi

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Why are you posting rules and images that I dont understand..
We had already discussed it with Mr. Spacely before and came to the same conclusion that this thread was hardly going to have a solution.
But for those who did not see the chat I had with the user I shared it, so that they would notice that I advised him to seek help in XDA but he wanted to open this thread anyway (for that reason I shared the images).
Then I advised to answer specifically if they had that OS and share it and not to generate a new chit-chat like the one I had with the user.
If I don't share that information, no one can guess that the user has already talked to me before through the chat or the advice I gave him.
You know how I work, I never respond in this way, I always offer concrete help, but in this thread I felt the need to clarify the previous talk I had with the author of the application.
I hope now you understand why I acted differently than I usually do. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.