Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 Build 18363.997 x64 EN-US July 2020 ESD -=TeamOS=-

Dark Wolf

Windows Updater
Administrator
Downloaded
652.1 GB
Uploaded
7.4 TB
Ratio
Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 Build 18363.997 x64 EN-US July 2020 ESD -=TeamOS=-

General Information:
Name: Windows 10 Professional
Version/Build: 1909.18363.997
Architecture: x64 (64 Bit)
Size: 4.76GB
Language: English
Author: TeamOS - Dark Wolf
Activation: Fully Activated.

Requirements:
Processor: 1Ghz or better
RAM: 2GIG or more
Minimum Hard Drive Space: 25GB
Graphics Card: DirectX9 capable or better

Description:
Assembly made on the basis of the original images from MSDN. Included in the distribution Net Framework 3.5 (includes the .NET 2.0 and 3.0). The system is completely on the original installer.
It is possible to install both from under the BIOS and under the system

Additional info for other features:
To use touch, you need a tablet or a monitor that supports multitouch.
To access the Windows Store and download apps, you need an active internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1366 by 768.
To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least 1366 by 768.

All current updates integrated

Features installed/enabled:
.Net 3.5
.Net 4.8
Hyper-V
Legacy Components
Virtual Machine Platform
Windows Sandbox
Windows Subsystem for Linux
Flash Player

Checksums:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.2.5
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    21 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 21 Peers
    Last Announced
  • Loading…

Marbles

Downloaded
39.5 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Ok then, I want to see the difference between this one and Nicky's . I love just monkeying around a little. Appreciate the share.

Marbles

Downloaded
39.5 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
This one is just Pro edition, while Nicky's is 11 in 1 (AIO) edition.
Yes, I do realize that and I will install the same of each. What I meant was, the different modders, here, tend to change things to their liking. Perhaps they are basically the same, but most times , I try to see what each does. maybe in this case there are no differences. I just like looking around to see. I guess I just like to find out ... like a puzzle. What can I say. What I can't do myself, yet, I try to see what others do and you guys are a great way to learn. Than you.

Dark Wolf

Windows Updater
Administrator
Downloaded
652.1 GB
Uploaded
7.4 TB
Ratio
Yes, I do realize that and I will install the same of each. What I meant was, the different modders, here, tend to change things to their liking. Perhaps they are basically the same, but most times , I try to see what each does. maybe in this case there are no differences. I just like looking around to see. I guess I just like to find out ... like a puzzle. What can I say. What I can't do myself, yet, I try to see what others do and you guys are a great way to learn. Than you.
It is still the stock installer, so it's possible to run as an upgrade or clean install. Only mods made is full activation upon install and enabling additional services like Hyper-V, VM Platform, Windows Sandbox, and Windows Subsystem for Linux, and integration of all current updates, as seen in my screenshots.
No heavy mods made. :emo: